34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2014, 04:25 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing.
10-07-2014, 12:06 AM
RE:
Looking forward to Tuesday. Thanks for the share +++Reps to ya! 42rock
10-07-2014, 07:22 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing, that's great! Rep added. I'm new here, how do you give more than 1 rep? Thanks!
10-07-2014, 07:50 AM
RE:
Thanks for posting this, I've added reps for your hard work.
10-07-2014, 08:22 AM
RE:

Here is my review:
I was very interested in this offering. I bought it too, just like ThaiJack.
(Thanks again for the share - you beat me to it)

First of all: great color scheme. I will use something like this in the future in other niches. That was a plus.
Great advertising message.

Specifics are mentioned:
"50 cents a month per subscriber on your list"
"Find out how this list building veteran built a full time Email marketing business in only 4 months and achieves these results over and over...."
"Steal My List Lifestyle Business is the 'holy grail' of Email marketing...."

Frankly, I was seriously disappointed. I shouldn't be. These wsos are getting to be nothing more than tired reruns of all other wsos ahead of them.

The problem is, if one sells by using "specific" implied promises, you need to deliver. Or you are going to have people feel like I did.

This WSO is simply the same "create a list because...." and use Aweber and GetResponse... use these tricks to get people to open their emails..., buyer emails are worth more than freebie-seekers..., you need to create a sales funnel (but not how to actually do it) like 99.5% of all other wsos on email marketing. All the usual ideas on how to get traffic, free and paid.

One new paid advertising suggestion (to me) was Project Wonderful. Project Wonderful apparently is an advertising broker that enables you to purchase media ads from thousands of different publishers via an auction system. Supposedly you can get some great bargains in advertising in underutilized areas.

This ebook isn't awful. Just not up to its billing, in my opinion. Maybe the fact that the guy is from Australia factors into it somehow. It is just so-- U N R E M A R K A B L E . From a positive point of view.

Perhaps the idea of the $7 wso was to get you to believe that the OTO with it will fill in the blanks. Maybe it will. We'll see.

As a suggestion, check out 21 and Done, available numerous places here on BBHF. Much better coverage of the sales funnel process and reality of email list care and feeding.

AbeLincolnBart

Thanks again ThaiJack for the timely share.
19.gif

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
10-08-2014, 12:18 AM
RE:
Yeah... the OTO sounds pretty good... i'd like to read that when the OP posts it in here today...
10-08-2014, 03:16 AM
RE:
Yeah I agree with abelincolnbart, wso was a let down. Very basic newbie guide to email marketing. Sales page is over hyping the product. I shouldn't have expected much from a $7 product, maybe the oto fills in the blanks
10-09-2014, 01:35 AM
RE:
THANKS for a GREAT review A.l.B. 5 res for that! I was moving today and having problems with my computer (using a friend's now). I'm now in Thailand, so I'll get the OTO up in about 16 hours. It's 10:35 PM here now.
10-09-2014, 06:46 AM
RE:
Looking forward to that OTO... +REP
10-09-2014, 10:43 AM
RE:
I guess no OTO? Anyone seen ThaiJack around?
16.gif

73.gif