79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-26-2013, 02:22 AM
RE:
@ Interpreneur

Dont use revo uninstaller. Delete it manually heres the complete location \Users\(username)\AppData\Roam.. Unhide hidden folders first... Go to Computer click organizer then folder and search option go to view then click show hidden files. Hope this help..
10-26-2013, 02:26 AM
RE:
Hotcrack, you're doing great job!

but honestly guys, forget the latest version now, and stick with the 1.3.26, latest version is still too buggy, when you use 0 second in element (for example move in feature, or scribble feature), you'll get tiny hand flash in your scribe. it won't appear in preview, but when you render it.

also copy and paste feature is suck, it pasting the elements in different place. while it should stick in the same place (so we can change the elements and doesn't bother to moving the elements to fit another one)

don't know about another bug, but too many user complain about this version, and sparkol support keep telling their user to revert back to 1.3.26 (which is funny)

but again, I appreciate what Hotcrack doing here! thank you dude !
10-26-2013, 02:36 AM
RE:
MY BAD!!! Me stupidO...

I had stated in earlier post that it did not work in "Pro" mode. Wrong, wrong, wrong. It does work in PRO MODE and I was mistaken. Going to blame it on extended happy hour last night and the big dobbie for breakfast :)

Thank you again HotCrack!
if you think everyone else stupid, might be good time to look in a mirror...
10-26-2013, 02:38 AM
RE:
Thanks for the heads up divingdiver, reps given to you and the OP for sharing.

You saved me some headaches. Was just about to install this version.

(10-26-2013 02:26 AM)divingdiver Wrote:  Hotcrack, you're doing great job!

but honestly guys, forget the latest version now, and stick with the 1.3.26, latest version is still too buggy, when you use 0 second in element (for example move in feature, or scribble feature), you'll get tiny hand flash in your scribe. it won't appear in preview, but when you render it.

also copy and paste feature is s****, it pasting the elements in different place. while it should stick in the same place (so we can change the elements and doesn't bother to moving the elements to fit another one)

don't know about another bug, but too many user complain about this version, and sparkol support keep telling their user to revert back to 1.3.26 (which is funny)

but again, I appreciate what Hotcrack doing here! thank you dude !
We are but a speck in the field of unlimited potential,
bound only by our limited beliefs and fears.
10-26-2013, 02:39 AM
RE:
Again theres no need to revert to 1.3.26 you couldn't find a workable crack on that version except to purchase it. What hotcrack did is pretty amazing... Believe me this is the only workable crack version on the net available! And you can only find it here... Cheers to hotcrack!
49.gif
10-26-2013, 03:17 AM
RE:
Thanks for the amazing share! Rep +5 ya
10-26-2013, 03:40 AM
RE:
(10-26-2013 02:22 AM)jaguarRoar Wrote:  @ Interpreneur

Dont use revo uninstaller. Delete it manually heres the complete location \Users\(username)\AppData\Roam.. Unhide hidden folders first... Go to Computer click organizer then folder and search option go to view then click show hidden files. Hope this help..
Thank you very much, Sir! You were right on there. I found out now that I was in another 'Roaming' folder and I wasn't aware of that.

Thank you again as I'd really need this. Rep added to you and Hotcrack
10-26-2013, 03:49 AM
RE:
(10-26-2013 03:40 AM)Interpreneur Wrote:  
(10-26-2013 02:22 AM)jaguarRoar Wrote:  @ Interpreneur

Thank you very much, Sir! You were right on there. I found out now that I was in another 'Roaming' folder and I wasn't aware of that.

Thank you again as I'd really need this. Rep added to you and Hotcrack
Your welcome... This forum is special... sharing is caring... lets make this forum a fine place to share... Cool
10-26-2013, 04:02 AM
RE:
awesome share...thank you very much +rep
10-26-2013, 04:15 AM
RE:
Great share and thanks much, the only problem I seem to be having is the music seems to download but won't play in the composition. Voice overs work but the music won't! When I unpack I'm putting it on my desktop while the videoscribe desktop folder goes to the Users/appdata/roaming/videoscribedesktop. Seems to be a conflict Verysad with where the music files are defaulting. Any help appreciated and thanks again for the share.
9.gif

56.gif