42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-30-2014, 12:16 PM
RE:
Thanks so much for this wonderful share... however, Link's dead... Can anyone re-up? Thx so much in advance...
06-30-2014, 12:33 PM
RE:
yeah links dead!!! please re up :(
06-30-2014, 01:59 PM
RE:
(06-30-2014 07:07 AM)vishal_gutsy Wrote:  Ok guys there is one important thing which I think I should share with you all. While I was working on my Senuke Xcr campaign, it prompted me that my browser is outdated and I need to upgrade my chrome. It gave me the link which was exactly like google's website. I installed chrome again but there happened to be a adware attached with the file. The adware is popping up ads on every page I open in chrome. I tried all the softwares but thi sshit is not going.Am gonna uninstall my chrome now, and gonna change all the passwords. Just be careful if you get a similar prompt.

1.) I did not find this somewhere. I personally downloaded this straight from the SENuke website and cracked this myself.
2.) I have been a contributing member to this great community and have shared and helped numerous people here. This is my community and I would NEVER do anything to harm or compromise my fellow black hatters. While you are a leech who has done little to nothing to help people here.
3.) Over 300 people have downloaded my cracked SENuke and seeing that you are the ONLY person who is have this issue it means you are either a liar who is attempting to discredit my efforts for one reason or another, or you are an idiot noob who compromised his machine somehow and cant even figure out how. Scan my software with antivirus of any kind, it will show clean.

I cracked this software for the people here in MY community because I have learned so much here and feel I should give back anyway possible. It took hours to figure out how to crack the 64 bit version. If you want to make false accusations on my work you can just F*** off. I am sure plenty of people here will vouch that not only do my cracks work but are also safe. To say such ludicrous nonsense is a slap in the face and insulting. Go troll elsewhere please and stop spreading disinformation in this great community.

Regards
SEOmega aka KitMalice
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
06-30-2014, 03:01 PM
RE:
re-upload please .....
06-30-2014, 06:49 PM
RE:
(06-30-2014 07:07 AM)vishal_gutsy Wrote:  Ok guys there is one important thing which I think I should share with you all. While I was working on my Senuke Xcr campaign, it prompted me that my browser is outdated and I need to upgrade my chrome. It gave me the link which was exactly like google's website. I installed chrome again but there happened to be a adware attached with the file. The adware is popping up ads on every page I open in chrome. I tried all the softwares but thi sshit is not going.Am gonna uninstall my chrome now, and gonna change all the passwords. Just be careful if you get a similar prompt.
I agree with you SEOmega. The file you provided is clean. Vishal_gutsy in your previous post you were asking for help re the senuke modules and the error you were getting for them. I think you should first figure out how to use this tool and what it is used for.
34.gif
06-30-2014, 09:31 PM
RE:
(06-30-2014 01:59 PM)SEOmega Wrote:  

1.) I did not find this somewhere. I personally downloaded this straight from the SENuke website and cracked this myself.
2.) I have been a contributing member to this great community and have shared and helped numerous people here. This is my community and I would NEVER do anything to harm or compromise my fellow black hatters. While you are a leech who has done little to nothing to help people here.
3.) Over 300 people have downloaded my cracked SENuke and seeing that you are the ONLY person who is have this issue it means you are either a liar who is attempting to discredit my efforts for one reason or another, or you are an idiot noob who compromised his machine somehow and cant even figure out how. Scan my software with antivirus of any kind, it will show clean.

I cracked this software for the people here in MY community because I have learned so much here and feel I should give back anyway possible. It took hours to figure out how to crack the 64 bit version. If you want to make false accusations on my work you can just F*** off. I am sure plenty of people here will vouch that not only do my cracks work but are also safe. To say such ludicrous nonsense is a slap in the face and insulting. Go troll elsewhere please and stop spreading disinformation in this great community.

Regards
SEOmega aka KitMalice
just you need to delete proxy setting in your browser and any version of senuke work with this probleme because senuke work with some proxy now
Tanks you SEOmega for your crack its work great and we know you
07-01-2014, 12:38 AM
RE:
mirror http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/88244950/file.html
d*** Cheap REAL Youtube Views ►10$ for 10k views◄ PM me -Not Mobile Bot-
07-01-2014, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 12:53 AM by vishal_gutsy.)
RE:
(06-30-2014 01:59 PM)SEOmega Wrote:  

Regards
SEOmega aka KitMalice
Cool down and stop being a sensitive Biatch.
I never said you put a virus into it. I only shared my experience which happened to me while using SEnuke. The software is working fine and I have already completed my first campaign with it.
Next time anyone post a comment, try to take it positively and dont start crying booohooo.. my software is good.. boohoo..
07-01-2014, 01:52 AM
RE:
NEW MIRRORS, OVER 300 PEOPLE DOWNLOADED THIS FROM ME, MAKE MIRRORS DAMMIT!

Download Mirrors 32-Bit
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0TVM97II/bbhf_-_5eNukes_bit_x32.zip_links

Download Mirrors 64-Bit
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/NT9VVGUC/bbhf_-_5eNukes_bit_x64.zip_links
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
07-01-2014, 02:10 AM
RE:
12 MIRRORS FROM ME : [hide]http://shtt.co/w8jHV[/hide]

ENJOY
66.gif

64.gif