53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-03-2014, 12:58 PM
RE:
hey, link pdf is dead mirror please
Error 404 - Page Not Found
10-03-2014, 01:37 PM
RE:
Apparently they got the message because all of the links are hitting 404's so they've moved it all to secure locations.
10-03-2014, 02:55 PM
RE:
They took down YT File Breeder..anybody got a mirror? Great share and thanks!
10-03-2014, 03:09 PM
RE:
They uploaded "responses" to my post.. None of them actually covered anything though, other than getting my age and situation wrong and stating as fact.

Also, the "Doctor" got his doctorate in India and is using it as a professional in the US.. Which is illegal, yet tries to DMCA me, lol.
The OG SEO Leaker~
10-03-2014, 04:29 PM
RE:
Mirror for PDF files:
Onpage Optimization4-pw-close-tips
http://mir.cr/0X3FGY5W

seo-optimatic-overdrive-youtube-guide
http://mir.cr/GPIEZ7DY
20.gif
10-03-2014, 05:14 PM
RE:
I hate IM "gurus" promoting those expensive shity products, am about to exlore it becasue I am a 2RS fan. Can't access, really can't trust anyone in IM.
10-03-2014, 05:20 PM
RE:
alex becker become pure sh*t now...
[Image: crUiqbF.png]
10-03-2014, 06:42 PM
RE:
Thanks Ashishinsan for sharing those PDF's.
10-09-2014, 07:35 AM
RE:
So what it boils down to is its a matter of believing either the 'God of SEO' or Alex Becker. If you have to choose who to believe, who would you trust?

Alex Becker is very reputable, he has always promoted good stuff in the past. I built a business on what I learned from him and have always found very useful information on his blog. I think perhaps if it was not for Source Wave, I would not be an SEO. So when he says that he tested SEO Optimatic and made significant money off it before he promoted it, I believe him.
The 'God of SEO'? Who is this random? I've never seen anything useful on his blog. Anyone who calls himself God but isn't Jesus is a total creep in my book, anyway, what an arrogant name to give oneself. If he called himself the 'God of Women' would you listen to him give dating advice?

What GOS is claiming is that the whole product is not just of poor quality, but a complete scam, totally fake.

In Becker's webinar they pointed out that they used the SEO Optimatic to rank #1 for some keywords about Asbestos law suits (can't remember the keywords themselves) that had an Adwords CPC of $300USD (if you were there you would know what I'm talking about). In America its illegal to make that kind of stuff up, they'd be fined thousands of dollars if that weren't true. But they weren't. So its true.

Also the product has a 60 day money back guarantee. Difficult to do with a complete scam that doesn't work.

GOS pulled apart the graphics for it and says its not real, just a bunch of graphics. Well, that doesnt mean anything. Just because he can identify the graphics and pull them apart, doesn't mean it doesn't work. It just means there are graphics. What, did he think the ticking clock was the part that actually made the software work? OF COURSE ITS JUST GRAPHICS. The actual software that does the work is independent from the graphics. This whole argument is bogus. You shouldn't need me to explain this to you.

One more thing. I used the software on my client's site and got front page rankings overnight. Half a dozen #1 rankings, half a dozen front page rankings that were not even in the top #100 the night before, and heaps more keywords that were previously not in top #100 came to page 2 and 3. One keyword went from not in top #100 to being #1. All of this overnight. That was a few days ago, since then its been gradually improving.

So anyway I'm not telling you to go out and buy the product, because you can't anymore, its not for sale. Your loss. What I'm saying is that the SEO Optimatic is the best investment I've ever spent on SEO, Alex Becker is a reputable SEO 'guru' if ever there was one, that this GOS guy is just stirring up libel because he can't offer anything of actual value, and anyone who didn't buy the Optimatic because they read GOS's stuff and believed it missed out big time. Sucks to be you :P
10-09-2014, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 12:36 PM by justmeagain.)
RE:
Is the new "Source Overdrive - Alex Bekker" pure crap too?

Code:
http://source-wave.com/product/10-rankings/
42.gif

17.gif