29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-17-2011, 11:31 PM
*GET* SEO IM and ALL BASED ON ONE MAIN GOAL : MONEY MAKING :
Hey Guys.

I hope you all are enjoying out there with your sites. Here, I will provide you the best tips from what i know and what I understand about IM and SEO and Clickbank.

I will be posting this on other forums like BBHF and MMD, but first this goes to my hope here at BHT :).

OK. Its MONEY-MAKING-METHOD... AND THIS LIVES FOR EVER and ITS BASIC But Its The BASE. I am not posting this in the SMMM because I dont want to :P.

Ok. lets get started?

The Network Used : ClickBank.com
My Website : loseweightfast.com (just for eg.)

Ok. I will be promoting products based in that niche. Yup, that niche over there got a lot of micro niches in CB and I know that. But I will be keeping a tight look on the keyword filled in domain i.e "lose weight fast".

It is competitive but overtime, it might let me hit the jackpot. I will create one nice seo optimized home page for the main keyword "lwf" with 3 articles. Each will be 1000 words+ not hard to get with my 100% copyscape passed method
hehe...

Ok. I will then pick 5 Products in from CB. I will be using the following theme :

OPTIMIZEPRESS

just because of its flexibility and I just kinda like that theme :) ...

Then, I will create 5 articles for each product in review model as SEPERATE PAGES.

Now, My sole target will be to rank these Pages for the 5 keywords :). So, even if it has 880 searches, the product keywords will have 5 x 880 = a nice amount of HUNGRY BUYERS eh?

Ok. Then, I will leave a keyword link to the main site :). (Its always good to have a bit of interlinkings)

Now, I will be following the following courses :

First of, I followed 10 steps to google rankings.

Then, Link Building Domination.

Then, the SEO Footprints and will take note of all the footprints.

After that, I will use some Advanced SEnuke training and also use Sick Submitter.

-------xx00xx------
Blueprint :
-------xx00xx------

I will analyze the keyword once again. I will check the links of the top 10 pages. I will mainly check the links of the 10th site and with that links i can get to page 1 a bit faster.

Then, I will go through all these guides, take notes and then... I will plan everything. How many links from this platform, how many types of blog or forums or guestbook or flicker links.

And also, When is the right time to mix Senuke and Sick submitter for SickNuking :D.

Then, Finally, I WILL GO TO SLEEP

I would like your suggestions :)... some quick ranking formulas :)... I dont need the method.. I will sniff em out np, I have 2 dogs and one smart brain in my head.

BUT THE PROBLEM IS, I JUST CANT GET THIS DONE... I GET CONFUSED AND END UP... SOMEWHERE THAT IS NO WHERE :P.

57.gif