34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2015, 11:03 PM
RE:
You are the one whom i waited :) Thnx alot dude ,please update us on latest releases
01-20-2015, 11:26 PM
RE:
Thanks doomsday! Way to go! Added reps.....just on a sidenote, remeber to run the .exe as "administrator.
[Image: 728x90-1.jpg]
01-21-2015, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015 02:08 AM by Malice.)
RE:
Hey, just curious. Cracker to Cracker, what software did you use to go about cracking the 64 bit dll file? Thats something CyberPunk doesnt cover with his tutorial and is a pretty difficult task. I'm just wondering if there are alternative software for that kind of cracking from the software Im using. :)
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
01-21-2015, 02:16 AM
RE:
Good to see the person who requested every time has started cracking this himself. Keep this up and you'll get a cracker badge, I assure you if you keep cracking like this. But make sure to crack both version 32 bit and 64 bit. Just a quick tip from my side, you can use Virtual Machine to do it for the 32 bit version, I personally do that.
No Ripping of Courses allowed in Udemy Section (Freebies), if you saw any send me PM or report the thread. Thank You.
01-21-2015, 12:02 PM
RE:
32 bit version please. Thanks in advanced
42.gif
01-21-2015, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015 08:47 PM by doomsday101.)
RE:
(01-21-2015 02:07 AM)Malice Wrote:  Hey, just curious. Cracker to Cracker, what software did you use to go about cracking the 64 bit dll file? Thats something CyberPunk doesnt cover with his tutorial and is a pretty difficult task. I'm just wondering if there are alternative software for that kind of cracking from the software Im using. :)
Hello brotha I'm just using reflector and reflexil bro... :)

(01-21-2015 02:16 AM)greathassan Wrote:  Good to see the person who requested every time has started cracking this himself. Keep this up and you'll get a cracker badge, I assure you if you keep cracking like this. But make sure to crack both version 32 bit and 64 bit. Just a quick tip from my side, you can use Virtual Machine to do it for the 32 bit version, I personally do that.
thanks man... :D
01-21-2015, 10:44 PM
RE:
Hi doomsday101 thanks for your efforts and knowledge. The link is down.
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join NOW
01-22-2015, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2015 06:52 AM by Malice.)
RE:
(01-21-2015 08:47 PM)doomsday101 Wrote:  
(01-21-2015 02:07 AM)Malice Wrote:  Hey, just curious. Cracker to Cracker, what software did you use to go about cracking the 64 bit dll file? Thats something CyberPunk doesnt cover with his tutorial and is a pretty difficult task. I'm just wondering if there are alternative software for that kind of cracking from the software Im using. :)
Hello brotha I'm just using reflector and reflexil bro... :)

You can't crack SENuke with only Reflexil and Reflector. That software is for ONLY cracking the exe file, you need to also crack the wnfvobceim.dll file which can only be done with either Ollydbg if you are working on the 32 bit version or a 64 bit hex editor on the 64 bit version. Good job at starting out cracking, but following CyberPunk's tutorial doesnt make you a cracker....yet. Not unless you actually understand the code. Anyone can follow a step by step video, few actually take the time to learn and understand what they are actually doing. This means you copy and pasted the wnfvobceim.dll file from someone else's previous cracked version of SENuke so you should give credit to the cracker you borrowed that file from. Im guessing CyberPunk since from looking at your cracked version I can see the DLL file was cracked March of 2014. Even though I have cracked many software other than SENuke (backlink beast, submitter champ, yellow bot, etc), and do use a hex editor to crack my own SENuke DLL file, I still dont even consider myself a true cracker since I am still getting the hang of doing it on my own and understanding what the code actually means.

It kind of bothered me that you said "At last I wont be relying on our fellow crackers on cracking senuke anymore. As I have achieved my goal on learning how to crack this tool and unlike our fellow crackers here on BBHF I will constantly upload updated version..." When you are still relying on your fellow crackers since you are copy and pasting someones work (the dll file) and claiming that you did it by yourself. It's kind of a slap in the face, ya know?

Again, good job mate and if you want help on learning code and cracking I can PM you some really good tutorials and courses, they helped me learn a lot. Its always nice to have more people interested in learning the art of cracking, but you really should give credit to the person who actually did the hard work of cracking the DLL file since it's a major pain in the butt to do (much harder than cracking the exe file with Reflector).

Cheers and +5 Rep for your work Cool
Malice
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
01-22-2015, 08:26 AM
RE:
link is dead
01-22-2015, 09:19 AM
RE:
Link Down....mirror please...
61.gif

51.gif