24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2014, 03:50 AM
RE:
(04-23-2014 07:25 PM)Kingstaa Wrote:  Unexpected, but lets see what Sachin has to say about it. Thanks for your share. Rep added!
There is nothing to say, he took the DLL I cracked and "claimed" to do it himself. I purposely set booby-traps in the DLL so I can tell if other people are using it. So I am 100% positive that this is what he did.

(04-23-2014 09:33 PM)doomsday101 Wrote:  First, it's AWESOME to have good crackers here on our forum guys... I understand you cyberpunk since Sachin claimed to cracked senukexcr without your help but the truth is otherwise... but what makes Sachin on the bright side was, he had cracked it fast and few days ahead of you, keeping updated is very important on this tool since it varies success rate.

peace peace :) :)

I agree half way. I know it needed cracked, and I can't be expected to do it every time. However, he boasted in his thread that he was the 2nd and he did it without my video, etc etc... This is far from true, since he just copied the DLL from my other SENuke shares and put it in his. He did this because he probably doesn't know how to use OllyDebug and crack a real win32 program. No offense, but the dll is a 20 second patch, super easy.

I don't care that he did it, but it is bull that he claims he did it on his own. Since I was late to release the new version, he could have said that he grabbed the DLL file just to get a new updated crack out. But no, he claimed to do it all by himself.
04-24-2014, 04:03 AM
RE:
@CyberPunk, I have sent you PM, Can you please reply ?
04-24-2014, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 04:28 AM by Malice.)
RE:
Hey CyberPunk congrats on the crack and pretty lame that you didnt get credit for the DLL file. Even when I crack SEnuke and share on other forums I give credit to you because of your tutorial. I also add lines of code in my cracks so I can tell if someone is just replacing my name on the crack. Anyways I purchased your AWESOME wp plugin as soon as you posted the contest for the ollydbg tutorial, I did message you and included the transaction ID that day as instructed. I hope I made the first four. Also sent you a couple PMs. If you get a chance please respond. Thanks again for using your mad skills to contribute to this great community +5 Rep!
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
04-24-2014, 10:21 AM
RE:
Thanks Cyberpunk, great share as always
04-25-2014, 03:08 AM
RE:
Thanks CyberPunk, that is more like plagiarism...its just unethical enough to do, I know this is a Blackhat forum, but even then, lets learn to thank others for what they bring on board rather than trying to look smarter than them...what Sachin did was not right in anyway no matter how anyone looks at it.
23.gif
04-26-2014, 06:36 PM
RE:
Again awesome release. I send a message. I hope I will get reply soon.

thanks
04-26-2014, 08:02 PM
RE:
Version 3.2.10 has now been released. C'mon cyberpunk, let's see your magic again..!
04-26-2014, 09:51 PM
RE:
v3.2.10 is up!
04-27-2014, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2014 03:54 AM by indianking2000.)
RE:
I have sent several message to cyberpunk before buying his WP Cracker Jack Plugin but unfortunately I have not received reply on single PM then I purchased single machine license and sent him PM Transaction ID as he mentioned in main thread below but still no reply.

PS: Those who got wpCrackerJack and are wanting the SENuke video, please make sure you have PM'd me your transaction ID. I am not a mind reader :) I don't know who from BBHF has bought it, but if you have you can get the new "how to crack" starter video.

After that I have opened request at support that plugin is not working as per expection but still no response from support......... I really don't understand how to get things done............help me guy's
04-27-2014, 04:22 AM
RE:
(04-27-2014 03:53 AM)indianking2000 Wrote:  I have sent several message to cyberpunk before buying his WP Cracker Jack Plugin but unfortunately I have not received reply on single PM then I purchased single machine license and sent him PM Transaction ID as he mentioned in main thread below but still no reply.

PS: Those who got wpCrackerJack and are wanting the SENuke video, please make sure you have PM'd me your transaction ID. I am not a mind reader :) I don't know who from BBHF has bought it, but if you have you can get the new "how to crack" starter video.

After that I have opened request at support that plugin is not working as per expection but still no response from support......... I really don't understand how to get things done............help me guy's

Instead of replying here, better you should open a thread, so that at least someone should notice. Because people mostly see the first post and after bunch of replies your reply will be lost as I can see this is your second. Just a suggestion, rest is your choice.
45.gif
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!

69.gif