56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-23-2014, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2014 07:07 PM by CyberPunk.)
[GET] SENuke v3.2.9 32bit - Cracked By CyberPunk (Dont Steal My DLL!)
Sachin, sad sad sad bro. You copied my cracked DLL and placed it inside your SENuke. I have 2 spots to prove it is my DLL you used, so you did NOT crack SENuke without the help of me.

I used a file editor to change the modifed date/time to April 4th at 9:11 PM. If you cracked the DLL your self, it would not have that date/time because I manually edited it to be that date/time. 2nd, I fixed something else in the DLL file while I was in there. I changed the capitalization on "SEnuke Xcr" and "SEnuke not authenticated"... The OCD in me had to change them to be capitalized differently.. to "SENuke XCr" "SENuke Not Authenticated"... Soooo, the only way those capitalizations would be there is if you copied my DLL file.

I don't care dude, just give credit where credit is due. This is exactly why I packed the files to begin with.

Screen Proof of the 2 spots:
[Image: 28iagpv.jpg]

Download Links:

PS: Those who got wpCrackerJack and are wanting the SENuke video, please make sure you have PM'd me your transaction ID. I am not a mind reader :) I don't know who from BBHF has bought it, but if you have you can get the new "how to crack" starter video.
04-23-2014, 07:25 PM
RE:
Unexpected, but lets see what Sachin has to say about it. Thanks for your share. Rep added!
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
04-23-2014, 07:28 PM
RE:
@CyberPunk, I simply love your cracks........awesome share!
04-23-2014, 07:29 PM
RE:
thanks for the share
04-23-2014, 09:04 PM
RE:
Thanks bro, very good job and your cracks its greats... Nice Share +rep Added....
8.gif
04-23-2014, 09:33 PM
RE:
First, it's AWESOME to have good crackers here on our forum guys... I understand you cyberpunk since Sachin claimed to cracked senukexcr without your help but the truth is otherwise... but what makes Sachin on the bright side was, he had cracked it fast and few days ahead of you, keeping updated is very important on this tool since it varies success rate.

peace peace :) :)
04-23-2014, 09:47 PM
RE:
Thank you for your share. +rep added.
04-23-2014, 10:46 PM
RE:
Tanks you The king CyberPunk
You are Number One :)
04-24-2014, 12:23 AM
RE:
(04-23-2014 09:33 PM)doomsday101 Wrote:  First, it's AWESOME to have good crackers here on our forum guys... I understand you cyberpunk since Sachin claimed to cracked senukexcr without your help but the truth is otherwise... but what makes Sachin on the bright side was, he had cracked it fast and few days ahead of you, keeping updated is very important on this tool since it varies success rate.

peace peace :) :)
Hm, good point but still taking someone else's credit and discrediting someone who really made it possible for something to work is just plain rude and bad. We're like Family here why would you take something away from your Brother and say it is yours when in reality it isn't.

Good share as always CyberPunk
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
If You Find It Useful "+1 REP" It.
04-24-2014, 01:20 AM
RE:
Thanks, very goog job bro... +rep added
48.gif

21.gif