19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-02-2014, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 01:03 PM by CyberPunk.)
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.1.57 - Cracked By CyberPunk
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.1.57 - Cracked by CyberPunk

Still posting it just cuz. I was planning on getting this as soon as it was release, but look's like I missed the memo. I may setup my notification script to get a text for the next update. Once I am sure theres a few other people consistently and accurately filling the SENuke scene, I may find another software to focus on.

To the flood of new SEnuke cracks coming about. Good work guys ;) Keep it up, and glad my tutorial could inspire you to get into cracking. Just keep learning, trying new software, watching new tutorials, and keep progressing.

To the public: Be patient with them. They will get the hang of it after a few releases, and may make a few mistakes along the way. That is part of learning!So please try not to be assholes to em ;)

--------------------------[CHANGELOG]-----------------------------------

SenukeXCr Version 3.1.57 Release, Released 1/28/2014

Ticket 2790 - Article directories not giving any links

Fixed success rates for Social Network, Word Press, Forum Profile, PDF and Social Bookmark

Plus the usual site fixes and removals

Based off changeset #5716

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:

Enjoy!

---
02-02-2014, 02:34 PM
RE:
Thanks you so much brother :)
02-02-2014, 04:11 PM
RE:
I hope next software to focus on is GSA.. :p

btw thanks for great release. +rep
02-02-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: [GET] SENuke XCr v3.1.57 - Cracked By CyberPunk
(02-02-2014 04:11 PM)shamx85 Wrote:  I hope next software to focus on is GSA.. :p

Yeah and GSA Captcha Breaker Lol Lol
02-02-2014, 05:48 PM
(02-02-2014 05:08 PM)J_128 Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 04:11 PM)shamx85 Wrote:  I hope next software to focus on is GSA.. :p

I don't get why anybody uses these chincy ass captcha programs. Just pay for a real solution like DeathByCaptcha or Decaptcher or ImageTypers, or whatever else you decide on. The captcha programs can not do the most common captchas, so why bother? Your just adding more failures and making your run-time take longer, to save some chump change. Don't you guys realize that sites can see how many failures you take, and take further measures to either make it harder to register or make your accounts get deleted faster?

All a site like blogger.com or weebly, or any other site SENuke posts too (or Liacorne or GSA SER, Scrapebox, ect.).. all they have to do is record how many attempts you take. Say once you successfully register, and it took 6 tries, if their "limit" is 5 tries, then you could be flagged for manual review due to suspected spam (automated account registration, ie: by using software). I am not saying they DO, but I am saying it IS possible. That is what I WOULD DO! or after x amount of failures, add a wait time like "You must wait 1 hour before you can try to register again".. or if you have more than 5 failures, to then force them to phone verify, where normally you wouldn't have to do that.. There are so many negative affects that can come about when you fail too many times in a row to create an account!

Just look at it.. your captcha software (gsa or captcha sniper, ect.) could try 4 times before then using a fallback of a web based solution (decaptcher, deathbycaptcha, ect) which then can fail like 3 times.. Last I looked, which was months ago, the captcha softwares could NOT solve the recaptcha type captchas... which is like over half of the captchas you will encounter on a full SENuke run!

My opinion is, don't waste your time or money on captcha software. They are R*******, junk, PoS, and not worth it. Web based captcha solutions are cheap. If you are too broke to spend $1 or so on 1,000 captchas, then you are in the wrong business. Go get a job.
56.gif
02-02-2014, 06:41 PM
(02-02-2014 05:48 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 05:08 PM)J_128 Wrote:  

I don't get why anybody uses these chincy ass captcha programs. Just pay for a real solution like DeathByCaptcha or Decaptcher or ImageTypers, or whatever else you decide on. The captcha programs can not do the most common captchas, so why bother? Your just adding more failures and making your run-time take longer, to save some chump change. Don't you guys realize that sites can see how many failures you take, and take further measures to either make it harder to register or make your accounts get deleted faster?

All a site like blogger.com or weebly, or any other site SENuke posts too (or Liacorne or GSA SER, Scrapebox, ect.).. all they have to do is record how many attempts you take. Say once you successfully register, and it took 6 tries, if their "limit" is 5 tries, then you could be flagged for manual review due to suspected spam (automated account registration, ie: by using software). I am not saying they DO, but I am saying it IS possible. That is what I WOULD DO! or after x amount of failures, add a wait time like "You must wait 1 hour before you can try to register again".. or if you have more than 5 failures, to then force them to phone verify, where normally you wouldn't have to do that.. There are so many negative affects that can come about when you fail too many times in a row to create an account!

Just look at it.. your captcha software (gsa or captcha sniper, ect.) could try 4 times before then using a fallback of a web based solution (decaptcher, deathbycaptcha, ect) which then can fail like 3 times.. Last I looked, which was months ago, the captcha softwares could NOT solve the recaptcha type captchas... which is like over half of the captchas you will encounter on a full SENuke run!

My opinion is, don't waste your time or money on captcha software. They are R*******, junk, PoS, and not worth it. Web based captcha solutions are cheap. If you are too broke to spend $1 or so on 1,000 captchas, then you are in the wrong business. Go get a job.
OMG Thanks you for your information Cool Cool
02-02-2014, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 10:20 PM by akwin.)
Cool thankx Cool
waiting for nohadsseo or scrapebox non vmware versions Cool thankx a lot
02-02-2014, 11:15 PM
RE:
Thank's again CyberPunk. +3 Rep for you.
02-02-2014, 11:26 PM
RE:
Thanks for the great share friend..
Direct Message me if you need any HELP!!! Thanks
02-02-2014, 11:34 PM
RE:
Thank you again CyberPunk!!!
38.gif

21.gif