17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-24-2014, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2014 05:36 PM by ashishinsan.)
RE:
Let me Upload it again......
ZippyShare Mirror:
http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/68881507/file.html

-------
Ashish Singla
FeaturedInfo
01-24-2014, 05:26 PM
RE:
thanks for sharing
01-24-2014, 06:19 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharingg!!!
01-24-2014, 07:45 PM
RE:
cant download zippy file. please provide mirrors. Thanks +rep added
Direct Message me if you need any HELP!!! Thanks
01-24-2014, 08:36 PM
RE:
More links and mirrors added, check 1st post.
28.gif
01-25-2014, 07:36 AM
RE:
links still alive
01-29-2014, 08:25 AM
RE: [GET] SENuke XCr v3.1.56 32-bit - Cracked By ASAPDoer (Updated Jan. 24 2014)
why do i get this
[Image: 7xTuX1b.jpg]
01-29-2014, 03:22 PM
RE:
Hi, I don't know why you have this since I run it perfectly from my end. Maybe, you tried Indexer, Portal service. Please remember with all the cracked SENuke, the Indexer, and Portal are not accessible because they required genuine license.
01-29-2014, 10:49 PM
RE:
hi I not sure why you get that error. But I can see that formreg is where we crack senuke, is there anything wrong.... Try the previous version cracked by cyberpunk are if you get that error. If you get that error means it is normal.
++ Reps would be appreciated
01-29-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: [GET] SENuke XCr v3.1.56 32-bit - Cracked By ASAPDoer (Updated Jan. 24 2014)
(01-29-2014 08:25 AM)seddek Wrote:  why do i get this
[Image: 7xTuX1b.jpg]
Have you ran SENuke before or is this your first time? or the first time on a new computer or install (after a format)?
You need to make sure you have the min requirements for SENuke. Regardless of cracked or not, there is nothing a cracker can do if you don't have the min requirements to run the program in the first place.

SENuke XCr Requires .NET Framework. The version number it needs is not important, just download the latest version of .NET Framework. They are backwards compatible. Just Google for: Download Microsoft .NET Framework
I think the latest is still version 4.5, and I do not think there is a "client profile" version of 4.5.

the "Client Profile" versions were basically smaller versions with just the bare essentials for normal users. The people running the programs. Where the "full" version of the .NET Framework was for Developers. So normal people had no need to download the full and HUGE framework package. So if you do see Client Profile, then that is what the difference is. If there WAS a client profile, then that is the one you would choose because it's all you need! (for future reference, again there isn't a client profile for 4.5). More info here on Client Profile, and proof from Microsoft themselves that it was discontinued: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/....110).aspx

Link to the current latest version of .NET Framework: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=30653

Also, about the detentions someone else posted. SENuke get's flagged by some (S*****) antiviruses. I run Avast Internet Security, and it has never popped up ever for SENuke! Also, no other "real and respectable" antivirus detects it either. If it is still the same, the last time i checked into this it was the "Chilkat" DLL file that was actually getting picked up. This is actually like a plugin for .NET programs, that makes it easier for the programmer to communicate with the EMail server. SENuke uses Chilkat for the email accounts (POP/IMAP, ect.). They actually use a handful of plugins, dll libraries. It just saves the programmer time from having to write the socket communication by hand. No sense re-inventing the wheel when good solutions already exist. -- But yeah, that detection is probably still the Chilkat dll file. It is fine, and a false positive!

PS: OP, good work on the share and thank you for crediting me for my tutorial. :)
22.gif

52.gif