41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-30-2013, 11:16 PM
RE:
(12-30-2013 08:10 PM)bullot Wrote:  not working thanks
The problem is on your end.. Either with your PC, or the thing thats inputting data on the input devices connected to the PC. You are missing something, or something became corrupt (like system/dll file). Try to download the .NET Framework 4.5, you can easily find it with a Google search, download it directly from Microsoft. Restart your PC. Disable any antivirus or anything that may interfere with SENuke. At least to rule out AV or firewall blocking it, you can enable it again later. I assure you, this crack is fine. Nothing has been done different from the past 100+ times I have cracked it... unless of course, it is something weird done by SENuke themselves. My cracks should not have any effect on errors with SENuke's normal working, other than obviously tricking it to think an invalid login is valid.

I have cracked SENuke 100s of times, and shared here, downloaded thousands and thousands of times. It always works for everyone, with the exception of those people who have no idea what they are doing. Just like the tard above who posted a SCREENSHOT showing the "download precreated hotmail email" box checked. Idiot, I have said it, others have said it 100s of times.. The DOWNLOAD PRE-CREATED HOTMAIL DOES NOT WORK! Jesus Christ people don't F****** read for shit!

I EVEN LINK TO A HELP THREAD, AND STATE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE HELP THREAD! Some of you guys, I swear. You would see a see through, transparent, Plexiglas box, and still ask what is inside the box!

I will not answer R******* ass questions, that have been answered and covered thousands of times. If you get ignored, then you should open your eyes and start reading the FIRST POST IN THE THREAD, because you probably missed something OBVIOUS, hence why you didn't get a reply.

PS: this thread is closed, as I am posting the new version in about 30 seconds.
Closed

23.gif