31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2013, 03:51 AM
RE:
Thanks CyberPunk! Rep given.
09-06-2013, 06:01 AM
RE:
#####

Tested on W7 32/64 home/home pre/ult ALL WORKING :-)

[Image: screenshot_4.png]
*** Glad to be Back! ***
09-06-2013, 06:38 AM
RE:
(09-05-2013 09:59 PM)rodrigophp Wrote:  Good morning, I do not know what I'm doing wrong for Senuke not work with me. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

+ If you have used any other cracked versions of SENuke, then make sure you DO NOT have anything in your host file blocking SENuke.

+ Make sure you do not have a firewall blocking SENuke from accessing the internet! The error you are receiving is possibly from a failed internet connection.

+ SENuke requires the .NET framework. I suggest you Google the "Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile" and install it! It is required to run all .NET programs, which SENuke is a .NET program! I don't think SENuke is framework 4.x, but its backwards compatible so just get the latest "4.5 client profile" and that will take care of ALL .NET apps you come across for a while!

(09-05-2013 09:09 PM)rah5013 Wrote:  cant create the hotmail and AOL mail.. how do i resolve this?

+ Read my original post again. The "Download precreated hotmail account (preferred)" option DOES NOT, NEVER WILL WORK! If you understand that, and your telling it to create one for you, then it may be an SENuke error. I also tried to create a new hotmail account and it failed. I also tried a Yahoo and it failed... I went and manually created the email on hotmail.com and noticed their registration form is new and has some changes. So it may be possible those changes are so new, SENuke hasn't had a chance to update the hotmail creation steps in their code. If that's the case, within the next few versions they should have it fixed. It's not my job to fix problems that SENuke itself has, only to crack it. So any bugs/issues that version of SENuke has is also effecting paid users as well!

When 99% of the people are able to report it working, then it's usually something on your end. I am not SENuke support, so as far as "minimum requirements" for SENuke, I can't help you there... Also, please don't PM me asking for SEO help/support or how to use SENuke... I have people paying me hundreds of dollars a month for SEO. My service here is cracking programs, not support or consultation.

Thanks.
09-06-2013, 07:26 AM
RE:
@ CyberPunk

I am looking at getting a VPS so I can use your cracked SENuke and No Hands SEO programs, are there any VPS you'd recommend that I can use these cracks on?
09-06-2013, 02:21 PM
RE:
(09-06-2013 07:26 AM)Big Tuna Wrote:  @ CyberPunk

I am looking at getting a VPS so I can use your cracked SENuke and No Hands SEO programs, are there any VPS you'd recommend that I can use these cracks on?
You can run them from your home computer. Even with a VPS, you still need a proxy solution, you can't keep using the same IP for project after project. Most people can easily change their IP on their home connection, either by restarting the modem, or changing the MAC Address of your router and power cycling both the router and modem. If you are directly connected to your modem, you can change the MAC Address of your network card. There are actually MAC Address changers that all you have to do is push a button and wait 30 secs and you have a new IP. Some people, like me, are on static and no matter what our IP wont change. I suggest you figure out if you can change your IP or not.

The only 2 software in my opinion worth getting a VPS for are Scrapebox and xRumer, and really only if you do a LOT of SEO work.. If you just do a blast a couple times a month you don't need a VPS.. If your doing 10+ a month, then yeah. All the VPS will do for you is "free up" your computer. However if you have a decent/modern PC you can setup split screen (2 monitors) and keep your software running on the right monitor and do your normal stuff on the left monitor. It keeps it out of your way, and you can keep an eye on it ;)

If you can't change your IP, then I suggest you find a decent proxy solution. Don't do Private proxies, they are expensive and you dont get very many. Your looking for a VPN provider that has a large pool of proxies that you can connect to. Everytime you connect to the VPN, then you get a new IP and can do an SEO blast.. reconnect, do another.. reconnect, do another... You can find a decent VPN provider for about $10-$30/mo.
81.gif
09-06-2013, 02:42 PM
RE:
Really thanks for this, what you think is better, No Hands SEO or this ?

regards.
[Image: m9ee.png]
09-06-2013, 04:20 PM
RE:
thank you!
09-06-2013, 04:21 PM
RE:
thank you I need it now
09-06-2013, 04:22 PM
RE:
thank you I need it now
09-06-2013, 04:24 PM