62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-01-2013, 10:21 AM
RE:
I am one of your loyal followers
09-01-2013, 11:25 AM
RE:
Thanks for this, you are the best, rep added +++
09-01-2013, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 08:10 PM by cyberziko.)
RE:
(09-01-2013 09:25 AM)ziemny Wrote:  tnx for sharing, can we use scripts package like "inferno" with the cracked version.
I try it with other version and I get this message when login ==> Unable to get points: Error: Invalid username/password
Quote:Yes, you can use the Inferno packages.

About the success rate - I had the opportunity to test the full version and the cracked version - success rate is the same. It only depends on your luck.

tnx for your reply, doesn't work for me. I copy the scripts folder to senuke folder and after restart Iget the msg "Unable to get points: Error: Invalid username/password" and the application shutdown. I try to remove all the scripts and create my own script and after restart, I dont get the msg. it works only for the script I create

please, can you show me how to add this scripts?
tnx
09-01-2013, 08:20 PM
RE:
Thanks man
09-01-2013, 09:18 PM
RE:
(09-01-2013 08:08 PM)cyberziko Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 09:25 AM)ziemny Wrote:  tnx for sharing, can we use scripts package like "inferno" with the cracked version.
I try it with other version and I get this message when login ==> Unable to get points: Error: Invalid username/password
Quote:Yes, you can use the Inferno packages.

About the success rate - I had the opportunity to test the full version and the cracked version - success rate is the same. It only depends on your luck.

tnx for your reply, doesn't work for me. I copy the scripts folder to senuke folder and after restart Iget the msg "Unable to get points: Error: Invalid username/password" and the application shutdown. I try to remove all the scripts and create my own script and after restart, I dont get the msg. it works only for the script I create

please, can you show me how to add this scripts?
tnx

Hmmm... I don't know what could be causing those problems. I have my scripts like this: Templates, in which I have 4 folders called (Campaigns 1&2, Campaigns 3,4&5 and so on), in which I have .xml and .snr files. Maybe try redownloading the program again :S
59.gif
09-02-2013, 06:20 AM
RE:
Sorry for double post, but for some odd reason I cannot edit the previous one. I have a problem with SENuke losing it's settings every time I close and re-open the program. Today it occured even while running a campaign. SENuke just started doing everything without proxies and kept asking for captcha being typed manually, even though I had Captcha Breaker up and running. Any ideas?
09-02-2013, 07:18 AM
RE:
thank you, but my avast antivirus, detected : Malware-GEN on internet connection
09-02-2013, 07:45 AM
RE:
(09-02-2013 07:18 AM)gratisterbaru Wrote:  thank you, but my avast antivirus, detected : Malware-GEN on internet connection
Read the 1st post...

Quote:* The next person that replies about omfg virus in this, their account here at BBHF will catch on fire instantly. It is a false positive that some PoS antivirus detects as a "potentially unwanted application". That isn't even a d*** virus, it's just detecting it as a spam tool basically. If you don't know shit about computers, than let others determine if it's safe! *
09-03-2013, 12:59 PM
RE:
(09-02-2013 06:20 AM)ziemny Wrote:  Sorry for double post, but for some odd reason I cannot edit the previous one. I have a problem with SENuke losing it's settings every time I close and re-open the program. Today it occured even while running a campaign. SENuke just started doing everything without proxies and kept asking for captcha being typed manually, even though I had Captcha Breaker up and running. Any ideas?
This has happened to me with all previous cracked versions. All the settings will randomly reset themselves, but so far with this one it hasn't, but I have not used it as much as I did with the other versions. Usually the settings will reset before it begins to post something, so when you go back to it, you will see it asking for you to fill in a captcha.

61.gif