11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-27-2013, 05:36 PM
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.1.22 + IMSlave Indexer - Cracked By CyberPunk
Download SENuke XCr v3.1.22

Reading over past threads, I noticed some people loved (and request) the IMSLAVE Link Indexer tool. I am not sure if there are updates to that or not, I will look for next time. I guess you guys loved the indexer bonus tool, so there ya go.

Someone also dared to ask if my cracks are Omega's. I don't steal or use anyone elses stuff without giving them credit. My stuff says "Cracked By CyberPunk" on it, then that's exactly what it is, cracked by me! For proof, view my other threads and look. I released the FIRST real crack for ScrapeBoard. So just proof I am the real deal, and not jacking other peoples crap. I don't even think Omega is still cracking SENuke anymore, I don't blame him.

Someone also recently was asking about the "download precreated hotmail email (preferred)". This has NEVER WORKED because it requires a valid login before SENuke will send back the email/password to use! Just tell SENuke to create the hotmail and it will take 20 seconds, if that. 99% of us know this, but noobs to SENuke may not. It is not broke, just a feature not available in a crack!

If you get errors when trying to execute, or while using SENuke... make sure you have the required files! If other SENuke's work for you just fine, then I don't know.. but if this is your first time using SENuke, or at least the first time on that PC, then make sure you have the required files! You should download the ".NET Framework 4.5". I am not sure what else is required, I am not tech support... Search "SENuke required files" on Google yourself!

I still try to toss an SENuke up here and there for you guys, so thanks for being patient. Fow now, enjoy the latest SENuke!

* The next person that replies about omfg virus in this, their account here at BBHF will catch on fire instantly. It is a false positive that some PoS antivirus detects as a "potentially unwanted application". That isn't even a d*** virus, it's just detecting it as a spam tool basically. If you don't know shit about computers, than let others determine if it's safe! *

Download SENuke XCr v3.1.22 - CyberPunk

Magic Button :
08-27-2013, 05:40 PM
RE:
thanks man
08-27-2013, 05:41 PM
RE:
what moderation ?
08-27-2013, 05:41 PM
RE:
thanks for share, i'm always update from you :)
08-27-2013, 06:18 PM
RE:
Thanks man..you're great!
77.gif
08-27-2013, 06:44 PM
RE:
you are totally amazingly amazing, You not only took your time and cracked but Wrote that long article.
08-27-2013, 06:48 PM
RE:
I think hotmail accounts are not working but yahoo and AOL(this is senuke problem not crack problem i think) are working fine and great and awesome and legendary. CM punk and cyber punk I was thinking are they both the same person, well anyway both are legendary
08-27-2013, 08:07 PM
RE:
thanks but i am having little issues

when i tried using "precreated hotmail account",

am seeing "exception of type System exception was thrown"

what will i do?
08-27-2013, 08:37 PM
RE:
(08-27-2013 08:07 PM)johnpaul2k2 Wrote:  thanks but i am having little issues

when i tried using "precreated hotmail account",

am seeing "exception of type System exception was thrown"

what will i do?
(08-27-2013 08:07 PM)johnpaul2k2 Wrote:  Hi, please read ALL first post from the guy who's start this thread.
08-27-2013, 09:15 PM
RE:
Thanks man..you're great!
22.gif

21.gif