12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-09-2021, 08:35 AM
RE: [GET] SEAN VOSLER'S COPYWRITING COMPENDIUM
@xman10: You're very welcome and thanks for the kind comment. Well, I'll tell you how I'm able to share such goodies --- when you "play around" with the search engines, you get great results. I just happened to be looking for one thing and ended up finding this one!

@GWMO: You're welcome, friend. Thank you for the reps.

@bbhmogul: You're welcome, buddy. I appreciate the reps. And I think you're right about the mix-up. After a moment, all these marketing gurus begin to blur into one entity. My bad --- I stand corrected. Thanks for letting me know.

Now I'm going back to make the correction.

Thanks
Layna61524
06-09-2021, 08:55 AM
(06-09-2021 08:35 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @bbhmogul: You're welcome, buddy. I appreciate the reps. And I think you're right about the mix-up. After a moment, all these marketing gurus begin to blur into one entity. My bad --- I stand corrected. Thanks for letting me know.

Now I'm going back to make the correction.

Thanks
Layna61524[/size]

Totally welcome Layna! Yeah, they do get a little the same. Though Mike is one that stands out a little more for me. His courses (while long) tend to be more honest about what goes on in the real world with clients and doing the work.
12-31-2023, 03:05 PM
please reupload. Would be such an awesome resource. Thanks in advance.
01-22-2024, 12:33 PM
please reupload
02-21-2024, 06:44 AM
@seyjoe013 and Mehmed: This thread is more than 2 years old and the direct download links I provided no longer work, so there's nothing I can do about that.

Unless someone who downloaded all of this can post an AIO link, there's little chance of your getting it. You can search for the missing items in Google to hopefully find it on another file share site. I put a lot of effort in my shares and I don't enjoy repeating my efforts over and over again. Sorry.

Thanks
Layna61524
40.gif
03-18-2024, 09:06 PM
Thanks Paul Mascetta' Thanks Paul Mascetta' Thanks Paul Mascetta' Thanks Paul Mascetta'
04-21-2024, 11:23 AM
Thanks for your efforts, Layna!!

58.gif
Free counters!