66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-13-2016, 03:52 PM
[GET] Robert D. Boduch's Mega Bundle - Similar to Gary Halbert's Writing Style
I have a lot of Robert D. Boduch's material all over the place on my spare HD, and as I have been using it of late decided to sort all the files into 1 folder, AND share a mega bundle of all of my Robert D. Boduch's stuff.

I really don't know why Robert Boduch doesn't get a lot more reviews/feedback over on Amazon, because in my mind his work/writing is just EXCELLENT! His writing is very similar to the late Gary Halbert. Oh well in my book Robert D. Boduch is one of those unsung hero's...for SURE!

Anyhoo...grab this bundle as there are fantastic materials if you are into: Newspaper ADs, Sales Letters, Copy etc., etc.,etc...

DOWNLOAD:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q0uf5o09ywulqts/
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
04-14-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: [GET] Robert D. Boduch's Mega Bundle - Similar to Gary Halbert's Writing Style
Cool--Thanks for the share, SoloPreneur! Reps left. 57yes
Live and Learn. Give and Earn.
04-14-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: [GET] Robert D. Boduch's Mega Bundle - Similar to Gary Halbert's Writing Style
@SoloPreneur
Thank you for this awesome share!
Reps add.
04-15-2016, 10:18 PM
Awesome share, thanks.

Add +rep
06-26-2016, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the share.Repped.
39.gif
07-07-2016, 04:48 AM
(04-13-2016 03:52 PM)SoloPreneur Wrote:  I really don't know why Robert Boduch doesn't get a lot more reviews/feedback over on Amazon, because in my mind his work/writing is just EXCELLENT!
Because the majority of people are out hunting the next latest and greatest shiny object. Same people with the mindset that anything three days old is expired.

btw - Nice share.
07-08-2016, 04:28 AM
Thanks for the share and reps added! NC is right about the shiny objects!
08-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Thank you for the share @SoloPreneur.
02-11-2018, 05:22 AM
Thanks for this great share
02-12-2018, 04:01 AM
Excellent share. Max reps
39.gif

38.gif