38.gif

Poll: Did you learn something new?
Yes, I sure did!
No, I already pull 7 figures!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2012, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 05:09 PM by Courtney.)
[GET] Rich Dad Poor Dad - (AUDIO BOOK) - Financial independence
[Image: logo.png]
Rich Dad Poor Dad is a book by Robert Kiyosaki. It advocates financial independence through investing, real estate, owning businesses, and increasing one's financial intelligence.
In order to obtain financial freedom, one must be either a business owner, an investor, or both generating passive income, particularly on a monthly basis.
A Financial Education from Two Dads.
One Rich. One Poor.

The philosophy of Rich Dad was built from a simple lesson learned by Robert Kiyosaki at an early age. He had two dads – one rich and one poor.

Robert's poor dad, his natural father, was highly educated, the head of the Hawaiian school system, and enjoyed a decent salary. Yet, he constantly complained about having being broke and continually said, "I can't afford it."

Robert's rich dad, his best friend's father, was a high-school dropout building a business. He wasn’t wealthy. Yet, he constantly enjoyed the finer things in life and always asked, "How can I afford it?"

The contrast between Robert's two dads taught him a great lesson. Robert realized his poor dad's outlook suppressed his dreams and closed his mind to the possibility of financial freedom. He died penniless and full of regret.

His rich dad's outlook elevated his dreams and opened his mind to life's possibilities. He achieved great wealth, financial freedom, and enjoyed life to the fullest.

Both were good and highly capable men. But only one lived richly.

(3 HOURS) AUDIOBOOK:
[spoiler]Download from Mediafire

Password: avidity[/hide]
09-07-2012, 05:04 AM
RE:
One simple thought...

Search youtube for "robert kiyosaki before the books".

You will be even more enlightened. Tongue
09-07-2012, 08:36 AM
RE:
Great book, thank you for uploading! I attempted to read the original book a few times couple years ago, but always had not enough time to read it. With this audio version I could listen to it while being on the beach and doing my errands.
09-07-2012, 08:54 AM
RE:
Thanks Sgreen007, watching it now:)
02-25-2015, 10:57 PM
RE:
Other products:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ichdad.com
59.gif
11-27-2015, 02:42 AM
RE: [GET] Rich Dad Poor Dad - (AUDIO BOOK) - Financial independence
Thanks! Great share!

65.gif