60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-21-2012, 05:48 AM
[GET] Revenge of the App - Mobile App Niche Marketing with Android / Kindle / IoS
Re-upload please
REMEMBER: If you invest now you are a Guaranteed Millionaire
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-If-y...illionaire
07-21-2012, 06:22 AM
[GET] Revenge of the App - Mobile App Niche Marketing with Android / Kindle / IoS
reup , thanks
07-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Any luck anyone for a reup?? C'mon Team!
I am honored to be a member of a GREAT community where "sharing is caring!"

PLEASE REMEMBER >care to rep just as we all care to share
07-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Guys Can Somebody get the full course?

Thankx
07-21-2012, 10:23 AM
Could those of you who will inevitably create the next 3, 4, or 10 pages of bumps for a re-up of this just assume that the previous 3 pages of bumps for a re-up were sufficient to register the demand?

Thanks!
72.gif
07-21-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: [GET] Revenge of the App - Mobile App Niche Marketing with Android / Kindle / IoS
(07-21-2012 10:23 AM)ArnieAbrams Wrote:  Could those of you who will inevitably create the next 3, 4, or 10 pages of bumps for a re-up of this just assume that the previous 3 pages of bumps for a re-up were sufficient to register the demand?

Thanks!
Duly noted!......Re-UUUUPPP PLEEEEEASE!

Thank you
07-22-2012, 06:13 AM
Could someone AT LEAST to share the Quick Start Guide?
07-22-2012, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2012 06:18 PM by hmmm.)
yea, we notice how all the likers got it and ran..
thats why i hate this fricken like before i see it crap. i dont know why the mods are even allowing it. its a waist of server bandwidth and our time.
some of this stuff should definetly placed in th evip area and not shred openly..

How fricken lame it's only $13.00 bucks geeze, support this guy.
Actually went thru the thread, it's 99 bucks setup and then another 99 for unlimited apps.
so even if you got this wso, you still have to shell out 99.00 but if you get a client it's paid for.

This is worth 5x more at least a 67.00 wso.
the sales page doesnt even cover all the possibilities out there.
This is one I wont share. for $13.00 go find your own..to good to pass up.
Scrounge up your $$ and get it!
dont get left behind when you can make money and go where you want to go!
07-22-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: [GET] Revenge of the App - Mobile App Niche Marketing with Android / Kindle / IoS
(07-22-2012 07:26 AM)hmmm Wrote:  yea, we notice how all the likers got it and ran..
thats why i hate this fricken like before i see it crap. i dont know why the mods are even allowing it. its a waist of server bandwidth and our time.
some of this stuff should definetly placed in th evip area and not shred openly..

How fricken lame it's only $13.00 bucks geeze, support this guy.
Actually went thru the threa, it's 99 bucks setup and then another 99 for unlimited apps.
so even if you got this wso, you still have to shell out 99.00

dont get left behind when you can make money and go where you want to go!
I thought the same thing most of the people yelling about a reup don't even have the 99 bucks.

The only reason I am looking for the product is to make sure it's good and then I'll buy it.
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
07-22-2012, 06:16 PM
yea usually i check them out get the reviews and decide to purchase.

I got this today, just put a blab on my facebook page
Exact words
Would you be interested in an app for your business?
I got 1 responce via post and 3 messaged me.
well for any app usually it's $500.00 and up.
I closed my sale and will start working on it tomarrow.
I spent $13.00 bucks, got the wso and in less than two hours had my first client for $450.00 +$50.00 a month to maintain it.
Talk about not even trying.. now hows that for making bank.
and this is only one aspect of this wso.
laterz.
34.gif

53.gif