15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-24-2016, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2016 02:38 AM by rockerbb.)
[GET] [Requested] [Hot Share] Joe Troyer – Local Lead Gen Mastery
Learn The Easiest Way To Make $2,000 Per Month and Then Leverage It To 6 Figures
(+ Learn How To Create Assets For Yourself)

Don't Take Our Word On How Powerful Our LLGM Training Is...
Take The Word OF Hundreds Of People Getting Results
Ranking My Clients On Google Maps Page 1 in 2-3 Days...

The amount of content they give away is just insane. I've ranked my clients on Google Maps page 1 in 2-3 days... Joe walks us through this and much more.

Rilwan Agiri
Just Follow The Process - I've Already Got Rankings, Calls and A Client

All I did was follow the process. I watched the recordings, and just followed step by step. Picked up some domains for 1 niche, built out the sites optimized, built some backlinks and followed the maps portion and low and behold we have rankings in the 3 pack for some high competition keywords. Then after that I followed the process to sell someone the leads too. The phone rang one day and I took all the prospects info and immediately got on the phone to find someone to send these leads to. I found someone on my second try.... I just spoke to the contractor and signed a deal for 10% of any new business created. A lead just came through last Friday and we nailed a $3,000 job. Thats $300 for me.

Rob Richards
1 Week After The Site Was Indexed: 16 Results In The 3 Pack

Need To Add

Mark Bissinger
Sold Lead Gen Site For $1500+ $30 Per Call

I sold a landscaping lead gen deal for $1500 + $30 Per Call Generated!I love Digital Triggers because of all the real world awesome training, and your support is awesome!

Mike Herrarra, Targeted Marketing Media Inc
Newbie Ranks In 3 Pack In Less Than 14 Days

Im brand new to SEO, I was able to rank in the 3 pack in google maps in the first 2 weeks. Im very excited about building out more sites and ranking them for their specific keywords.

Errol Francis
$1,000 mo/ For Lead Gen

I up sold a past client to $1,000 Per Month Lead Gen Deal.

Dj Nichols
Tons Of First Page Listings - Already Getting Leads

Water Damage Model - Ton Of First Page Listings - Those translated into leads. Im in the process of selling the leads now. The approach is significantly easier than selling SEO. When you have real value up front. If your on the fence, Joe and his team give great value. They've given me results and they'll give you results too if you apply yourself.

John Kelly
Execution Maps Helped Me Land My First Client Ever

I'm a student so I don’t have too much money laying around. Was scared, skeptical and worried. Execution Maps helped me land my first ever client - and I'm in talks with a second client.

Umair Malik
Ranked For 30 Cities Within 20 Minutes

Ranked for 30 cities within 20 minutes I started seeing results. Within a week I started getting calls from potential clients. I highly recommend.

Natalie Tom
$8,000 Up Front and $850 Mo + 47 Calls In 10 Days

Dentist $8,000 up front, and $850 mo. Will be up-selling to $1,400 mo/. Rank on page 1 of google maps - seo and video on first page as well. 4 Leads Today +n 47 Calls So Far In The First 10 Days Of The Month.

Kevin W
Client Ranks #1 For The State and City In Google Maps

Clients doing excellent with Google Maps. Chiropractor listing in top spot in the state and the city! I owe most if not all the credit to you and your products because its not just one thing its everything. Again thanks so much for everything you've done!

Les Martin
Execution Maps Helped Me Land My First Client Ever

I'm a student so I don’t have too much money laying around. Was scared, skeptical and worried. Execution Maps helped me land my first ever client - and I'm in talks with a second client.

Umair Malik
My Bank Account Went From 0 - Thousands Per Month

Initially I has some skepticism. My Bank Account Went From 0 - Thousands Per Month. Honestly I don't feel like I know what Im doing. However with the tools, software, tips you come across as the foremost expert. I look forward to 2016. Shout out to the digital triggers family. Peace.

James Hunter
Ranking #2 For Furnace Repair!

In the map pack without doing really anything other than following the plan. Obviously a crazy competitive city.

Dan Manherz
Results After Using Your Scripts

Ive been using some of your scripts and this are the results i got just a few hours latter :D

And thats just email responses! Got over 100 voicemails and no idea on missed calls haha! This is awesome!

Time to close some people!

Jimmy Fuentes
I Managed To Rank #1 For My Main Keyword In Maps For My First Site!

I knew that it was a great deal even though I wouldn't have time to focus on the program until January - so I bought it. I was right. It's AMAZING!

I've been focused upon the Lead Gen business for about a month now. I'm pretty new to this space. I've been following the Execution Webinars. I wish I had been able to be on the webinars live...but unfortunately that wasn't possible for me - but I'm catching up.

This training is incredible. I am amazed at how comprehensive and well laid out you have made everything. Sometimes I need to clarify some seemingly simple things - but that's only a phone call away.

The support beyond what I could expect. It rivals Apple! Not only is your team responsive, they are extremely patient walking a newb like me through the technical portion of the set up. Ryan has been extremely helpful.

Once I got the technical portion sorted out, I managed to rank number one for my main keyword in Maps for my first site! This took about a week to happen. I'm delighted and can't wait to rinse and repeat.

Thank you so much for such a great program.

PS - I purchased (Deleted For Privacy) program at the same time... I like his style and he seems like a decent guy; but his content can't hold a candle to what you've got.

Greg Viner
$1497 Mo + $297 Setup Client Deal Signed!

I have attached a screenshot of the email exchange with the client confirming our agreement. As to how I got the sale, this is a HVAC contractor who was in a networking group with me. Being part of your program encouraged me to get off my @ss and go for the $$$. Seeing results others were getting inspired me to take action.

I am 59 years young (as of next week), and have owned a carpet cleaning business for 30 years. That entire industry is in a death spiral due to a lagging economy and changes in floor covering trends. I have been in search of something new for years, started this marketing business 4 years ago but so far have had very mediocre results. Nothing but high credit card bills and a pissed off wife from buying every latest and greatest push-button shiny object that came along. Now I finally feel I have something sustainable and with tremendous growth potential. I have been hoping and praying for something like this, that could be built and scaled by myself without a lot of pounding the pavement and hounding mom and pops. Something that would not have geographic boundaries, where I could obtain clients anywhere I choose.

Thank God for Joe and all of the fantastic team! When I heard on the call today the latest enhancements to the system I was grinning like a kid who just got a puppy for Christmas! Instead of a washed up has-been I feel like I'm just getting started!"

Donald Wilson
$900 Mo Deal Signed!

Felt good to sell something
Catharine Wittich
9 Deals In The Last 60 Days - $300k mo Recurring

Hey Gents:

Here are my final stats on deals done as of noon today.

8 Travel Agencies - $5 per call, $25 for intent, $100 per night booked.
Motorhome Repairs - $175 per lead.
Funeral Home - $250 per lead
Investment Firm - $15k flat monthly for packages of 50 calls
Rehab Facility - $665 per lead, min 15 per month
1 new personal branding client at $6,345.00 + 5k monthly
reoccurring (Joe's feedback created this)

Thanks for everything guys! - John

John Ramirez
1 Month Later

$900 Per Month + $300 Per Lead

$1497 Mo Water Restoration Deal Just Sold

$1500 Setup + $25-$50 Per Call

I've Set A Personal Goal Of $50k Mo By End Of The Year

I've Set A Personal Goal Of $50k Mo By End Of The Year

Already Got A Call!

What Are You Waiting For?
Secure Your Spot Now
get early bird access
style-5-top-orange
90 Day No B.S. Guarantee
Follow The Core Curriculum and Execution Maps, Put Them Into Action. If You Don’t Rank and The Local Lead Gen Mastery Program Doesn’t Pay For Itself – We’ll Refund 200% Of Your Investment.

style-5-bottom
Get Access To Our Core Curriculum
When you join Local Lead Gen Mastery we will be training you with our proven process of Building, Ranking and Selling Lead Gen Sites. You will be a competent SEO after you follow the process. You will literally be on the cutting edge.
(Even If Your A COMPLETE Beginner)

Cherry Pickin’
I’ll show you how to make sure you find a niche, where business owners will be begging you to work with them.

Show Me The Money
I’ll show you in this module how to price your leads, based on the niche you decided to go after.. This step will ensure your making as much money possible form this market.

The Numbers Game
Tracking is key you have to show your clients exactly what they’re getting, so you keep getting paid!

Site Blueprint
I’ll show you my exact step-by-step process, for putting together sites that make me thousands every month.

Client Catcher
In this module I will share with you how I actually get my clients, to ensure you can get started making money right away! What do you say? Do you need a contract?

Profit Squeezer
In this module we will go over a few simple tweaks that will help you draw 20%-40% more out of each site

Rinse and Repeat
Now it’s time to scale, I’l teach you how to take a winner and scale it fast!

Get Access To Our Over The Shoulder Execution Maps
When you join Local Lead Gen Mastery we will take you step by step though our proven process for setting up sites. Not only will we give you our step by step system with EVERY detail, but we'll even walk through it step by step with you in our training!

Week 1
Get Your Initial Setup Completed and First Site Live. We’ll be turning on auto backups, teaching you how to clone your assets, and getting your feet wet.

Week 2
The goal of this execution checklist is to make the final edits to your Lead Gen sites, and to officially start your marketing campaign.

Week 3
The goal of this execution checklist is to jumpstart your marketing campaign with low hanging fruit.

Week 4
The goal of this execution checklist is to really get into link building, building out local landing pages with local spinner, deploying some automation and finally doing a competitive analysis to see what else we need to do to compete organically.

Week 5
The goal of this execution checklist is to get a sales process down that you can scale for your lead gen sites. Building a clean list to market to, how to use our swipes, the most common objections, and what to do when a prospect says “yes”,

Your Bonus's
When you join Local Lead Gen Mastery we will be training you with our proven process of Building, Ranking and Selling Lead Gen Sites. You will be a competent SEO after you follow the process. You will literally be on the cutting edge. (Even If Your A Beginner)

60 Days Access To Launchpad
Get 60 days access to our software platform: Launchpad. Backup, Clone, Automatically Update, Build Content, and Schedule Content. PLUS keep track of ALL your KPI’s: Indexed Pages, Domain Authority, Load Time, Uptime and Downtime. PLUS get credit to 1 D4Y site from the marketplace each month. (Value $198)

Lead Gen Prospector
Pushbutton simplicity to generate leads that are already buying the services you’re selling. Choose your niche, select your area and push a button; It’s that simple to pull back hundreds of fresh leads! Value: $97

Local Keyword Digger
Local Keyword Digger is an easy to use application that will make the process of doing keyword research a breeze. Value: $47

The EXACT Contracts I Use
These are the contracts I use for all of my clients. I paid my lawyer $3,000 for these…yours FREE! You don’t ever want to do a deal on a hand shake. Value: $3,000

style-5-top-orange
90 Day No B.S. Guarantee
Follow The Core Curriculum and Execution Maps, Put Them Into Action. If You Don’t Rank and The Local Lead Gen Mastery Program Doesn’t Pay For Itself – We’ll Refund 200% Of Your Investment.

Sales Page:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://localleadgenmastery.com/

Download Links:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!VIAmERab!JPBiA2_paavT2cLGSpIRow

Please Don't Forget to Add +Reps. Those Reps will motivate me to share new content Regularly :)
07-24-2016, 02:46 AM
RE: [Requested] [Hot Share] Joe Troyer – Local Lead Gen Mastery
Thank you..REP you buddy
07-24-2016, 03:32 AM
Nice share, repped.
07-24-2016, 08:04 AM
Wow! Great Share Thanks...........
07-24-2016, 08:12 AM
Thank you for the share rockerbb + rep!
33.gif
07-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Great share! Thank you and repped!!!
07-24-2016, 12:56 PM
Thanks a lot. Rep added.

Does this require any special software? Do they need to be nulled?
07-24-2016, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the share.
07-25-2016, 10:30 PM
MONSTROUS thanks to OP!! This is a helluva share! Rep added
07-26-2016, 06:40 AM
AWESOME SHARE MY FRIENDS.

Thanks a lot.

+3 REP IMMEDIATELY.
27.gif