75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-12-2015, 02:21 AM
[GET] Renter Hunters
Renter Hunter's Guerrilla Marketing Tools and Tactics is a turnkey, 2-step lead generation marketing system (complete with all necessary instructions, tools and computer software) specifically designed for attracting motivated renters, first time home buyers and potential buyers with damaged credit who want to purchase homes. This marketing system is a must for the serious real estate entrepreneur.

The Complete Package

Marketing Concepts
Lead Generation Advertising
1-Step Advertising
2-Step Advertising
The Law of Reciprocity
Emotional Logic in Selling

Step 1 Voice Mail System Setup
Account Setup at A.M.S.
Main Greeting Setup and Script
Individual Mailbox Setup and Scripts
Renter Script #1
Renter Script #2

Step 2 Free Reports and Collateral Material Development
Direct Mail Letter offering FREE REPORT
Direct Mail Postcard offering FREE REPORT
FREE REPORT
Cover letter to be sent with FREE REPORT
Follow up Postcard
Follow up Letter

Step 3 Generating Leads
Lead Generation through Classified Advertising
Classified Ads
Lead Generation through Editorial Style Advertising
Editorial Style Ads
Tracking and Testing Your Advertising

Step 4 Handling Responses
Prospects call Voice Mail System for FREE REPORT
Telephone to verify address before mailing out FREE REPORT
Telephone to verify receipt of FREE REPORT
Follow Up, Present Multiple Offers, Close
Prospects Call Your Direct Telephone Number for Immediate Assistance
Gather Information
Follow Up, Present Multiple Offers, Close

The second system component are the Work Files, which includes the following:

Classified Ads
Editorial Style Ads
Direct Mail Postcard offering FREE Report
Direct Mail Letter offering FREE Report
Renter Hunter's FREE Report
Renter Hunter's FREE Report Cover Letter
Follow up Postcard
Follow up Letter

Enjoy!

Magic Button :

All the best,
Bukuu

PS
Enjoy REI Material ? Show some love Heart hit the add reputation link and I will continue to give back.

PPS
Are you a Real Estate Investor (or inspiring to be)?
Join the Real Estate Investors MasterMind Group below:
10-12-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: [GET] Renter Hunters
You already posted this here, http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...re-Hunters and called it 'Foreclosure Hunters'. Which is it? Why the duplicate post?
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
10-12-2015, 08:11 AM
(10-12-2015 05:29 AM)NoJob Wrote:  You already posted this here, http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...re-Hunters and called it 'Foreclosure Hunters'. Which is it? Why the duplicate post?

Hello NoJob,

Unfortunately you are mistaken. They are Completely different courses from the same company, but I see how you might have thought it had been a duplicate due to the same sales copy they used on both of their products.

May I suggest Downloading it next time and view for yourself if it is a duplicate or not.

Happy Investing!

All the best,
Bukuu

PS
Enjoy REI Material ? Show some love Heart hit the add reputation link and I will continue to give back.

PPS

material due to the same copy the company used on there
10-13-2015, 04:52 AM
(10-12-2015 08:11 AM)bukuu Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 05:29 AM)NoJob Wrote:  You already posted this here, http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...re-Hunters and called it 'Foreclosure Hunters'. Which is it? Why the duplicate post?

Hello NoJob,

Unfortunately you are mistaken. They are Completely different courses from the same company, but I see how you might have thought it had been a duplicate due to the same sales copy they used on both of their products.

May I suggest Downloading it next time and view for yourself if it is a duplicate or not.

Happy Investing!

All the best,
Bukuu

PS

PPS

You have posted DUPLICATE table of contents for both posts including

Classified Ads
Editorial Style Ads
Follow up Postcard
Follow up Letter

Why would there be

in a report about Foreclosures? Looks like duplicate post to me - and to most people here.

NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
10-13-2015, 08:06 AM
(10-13-2015 04:52 AM)NoJob Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 08:11 AM)bukuu Wrote:  

Hello NoJob,

Happy Investing!

All the best,
Bukuu

PS

PPS

You have posted DUPLICATE table of contents for both posts including

Classified Ads
Editorial Style Ads
Follow up Postcard
Follow up Letter

Why would there be

in a report about Foreclosures? Looks like duplicate post to me - and to most people here.

NoJob

Hello NoJob,

You are absolutely correct about the descriptions I placed. I just checked again and they are different, so my fault, and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention not once, but twice. Thank you. Now i ask of you, how do I edit my post?
56.gif
10-13-2015, 10:39 AM
When you make a post, at the end you should find the 'Edit' button between the 'Find' and 'Report' buttons.
Cheers,
NoJob
07-20-2016, 06:00 AM
Here is the correct sales page:
http://www.renterhunters.com/
10-09-2016, 10:29 PM
good share thank you :)

16.gif