57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-25-2015, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2015 06:24 PM by JOEMLM.)
[GET] Red Hot Storytelling for Selling - How to Hook 'Em In Without the Hype a Bargain at $197◄◄◄
someone asked for this in 2014. the pdf was shared in the request section, but not the audio's and they will the main selling point. sorry, i do not check the request section often since most requests are from useless leeches for stuff that has already been shared before they even asked, but they are too lazy to search for it, on the good old bbhf, before they beg someone to give them the link. then you have more leeches who bump for it. can you say 'clueless'? they do not have a clue, so why are they here anyway? they will never succeed at anything, if they do not have enough initiative... oh, forget it! they are not worth it! however, this request was legit and was made by someone who actually give back to this community in many ways. plus this share is really worthwhile and may actually help people.

here is the 2015 version even though all the downloads look like the same stuff that was offered by the product creator in 2014 for $197 then $149 then $97,
[Image: StorytellingBox7-wLogoSig-266x300.png]
requested here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...E2%80%98Em

salespage:

as i often provide, the direct download page:
Magic Button :
again, this is the version offered in 2015, it may not be the same as the one offered in 2014. the ebook is the same, the audios? i did not check them all, the one i did check was the same. this was actually an upsell for a webinar she sold in early 2015. i shared that here on the bbhf as well

as always, some +reps are welcome, since few people do that anymore, as would be a mirror on mega, copy or even dropbox. remember to thank everyone who makes these shares possible that way you will see them sharing more. lets make the bbhf a better place, give +Rep to people who deserve it and report the resharers, scammers and spammers. everyone wins if you do what you can to help.
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
11-25-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: [GET] Red Hot Storytelling for Selling - How to Hook 'Em In Without the Hype a Bargain at $197◄◄◄
Reps to ya JOEMLM! Always love copy stuff!
11-25-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: [GET] Red Hot Storytelling for Selling - How to Hook 'Em In Without the Hype a Bar...
Mirror for pdf: http://mir.cr/0ES8ZRWH
11-25-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: [GET] Red Hot Storytelling for Selling - How to Hook 'Em In Without the Hype a Bargain at $197◄◄◄
Thanks for share.

Add +rep
11-29-2015, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the share JOEMLM.
21.gif
11-30-2015, 04:13 AM
Great share. Reps added. Thanks a lot.
11-30-2015, 02:47 PM
great share... thank you
reps added
12-05-2015, 04:07 AM
Thanks for the share of some great content.

Reps Given.

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
12-07-2015, 07:27 AM
Thanks for sharing this. Reps added.
12-07-2015, 07:52 AM
Found another dl page with more bonuses:
Magic Button :
http://redhotcopy.com/storytelling/product/
and this its sales page:
http://redhotcopy.com/storytelling/
6.gif

68.gif