34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-01-2014, 05:36 AM
RE:
Thanks Quasar for this nice share. +++ Rep.
05-01-2014, 05:36 AM
RE:
for some of you guys that have not had the pleasure
you may need this before asking.......

[Image: sHIyUSX.jpg]

and I dare you to ask for................ the password ;)

Cap ;)
05-01-2014, 05:39 AM
RE:
Thanks Quasar for this nice share. Rep4ya
05-01-2014, 05:45 AM
RE:
Awesome share. +max rep for you
05-01-2014, 06:02 AM
RE:
After long time I see really usefull piece of software ( as WSO !!!! wooow). Like 2 months ago I tried just for fun to make web 3.0 style video backround page (like Paypal) on Wordpress and it was a nightmare (although there is a plugin that makes it possible). The nearest WP effect to web 3.0 is using parallax WP themes, but even that will not give full effect. This app should do it easily without WP. I do not wonder that Quasar bought it because it is worth of it. If you still do not know how catchy is web 3.0, just have look what kind presentation is using the company like NIKE (although in this case it is WP parallax) and how nice it could be, look here hxxp://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/better-world/
Reps for Quasar just for reminding us that IM is not only about stupid, boring and text saturated sales pages but also about beautifull, emotional and easy-understand pages that are attacking customers visual perception in the completly new way....
35.gif
05-01-2014, 06:06 AM
RE:
+Reps bro - gg share; its only $10 right now so all of the lazy people could just get it at dimesale for a pretty steep price.

Here is a quick tip if you are looking into real web3

The author is confusing this kind of responsive website with the semantic web; Web3 will be more about semantics rather than page to page and user interaction (which is what web2 essentially is). The design of this website does present data in a more structured way visually, but the rdfa/schema seems lacking within the code itself. The difference between Clickbank/paypal/etc is that they are semantically submitted and marked up while using this kind of responsive website only makes the web page look cooler.
05-01-2014, 06:11 AM
RE:
@Quasar Thanks for the product review
rep added
05-01-2014, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 07:00 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
Guys,

For the couple of you that have asked - NO I will not share my serial #. I didn't just fall off the "st.upid truck."

There are some of you that miss the whole point of forums like BBHF. Some of the best things you will get here are not the products themselves.

The best part is you get 100% unbiased intelligence about what works and - what does not. Hell, that is worth lots more than the shares here. Everyone can post their "REAL" experiences with this stuff. (Not like the WF - where everyone is giving each other BJs!)

So - instead of buying s.hit for $10 or $100 a few dozen times, you know exactly what works and, often - why it works. We share info so you aren't pi.ssing your money away.

What we are not is a gang of thieves. When a decent product has been found, works and is worth the price - go buy the da.mn thing.

You can get all you really need for $10-$12 (right now). If you cannot afford it, you have bigger issues than getting your hands on this.

Case-in-point:

I am sure you guys that have bought this (and the video version) are already finding out the video version slows site load times w-a-a-y down. So, unless you are using low res video and small file sizes, load time is a really BIG deal.

You will lose visitors and - as a direct result - lose conversions - money. This is a fact.

Unless you are on super-fast servers and (maybe) tweak the videos, the load times are unacceptable to me. So, even though I bought the video version too, and paid for it - I won't be using it. It is really sexy and appealing, but I am super-happy with just the basic version of the software - at least for me.

I am all about results - conversions - sales. Since I know slow load times will cost me some money, I don't care how sexy it is for my use.

For selling to prospects in the offline world, adding video to the deal will probably close every sale -

BUT

You will be f*cking your client - and I am just not made that way. I will tell people the trade-off and encourage them to go with either highly optimized and smaller video files or just the the results the basic $10 or so program gives them. And I don't need to tell you what low-res video looks like - it su.cks, right?

Either way, you should be able to make your first offline sale within minutes - just pickup the phone and call someone! Go pay the seller and you will make sure you have a serial # and a working program you can make lots of money with.

Hell, all you need to do is sell one site you make in 5 minutes for $50 (a bullshit price) and you've paid for it!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
05-01-2014, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 07:40 AM by Committed.)
RE:
Nice Share Buddy...

Direct Mirror : --wb-3.rar - 54.8 MB

05-01-2014, 06:40 AM
RE:
Hi Quasar,

Appreciate your efforts to share your thoughts on the tool, based on that i bought the tool
22.gif

19.gif