69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-11-2015, 03:10 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing, shifu.

But I kind of doubt the trustworthiness of the owner of purereikihealing, Owen Coleman. Because normally, the author or owner of such product will have his photo and personal info up on the site, but it is not there.
02-11-2015, 03:46 AM
RE:
Weird. I had originally clicked on that link as it has the download icon, but got the error. Did so again a few minutes ago and the download worked perfectly.
So..... please accept my apologies as it must have been a glitch at my end. +5reps as a thank you.
(02-10-2015 10:54 PM)Shifu Wrote:  Everything is working fine, just click on скачать :)
(02-10-2015 09:58 PM)SlumdogGeordie Wrote:  File will download from cloud site. When I try, I get -Pure Reiki Healing Mastery_rar?x-email=undefined- as the download file.

I've tried changing it to a .rar extension but still will not download.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.
02-11-2015, 04:01 AM
RE:
Great share, i received certificate in record time, (15 hours maybe) so thanks a lot reps added
[Image: .gif]
02-11-2015, 04:02 AM
RE:
Wow Shifu sent me cert within few hours!
Many Thanks
Blessings
02-11-2015, 04:29 AM
RE:
Thank You... Rep Added... Smile
12.gif
02-11-2015, 04:56 AM
RE:
Awesome!!!

I PM'ed Shifu for a Certificate, went to make a cup of coffee and when I got back (10 minutes later max) the certificate was in my email inbox.

Shifu is either psychic or the most conscientious BBHF sharer here.

Either way, my sincere thanks for both a great share and the Certificate.
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.
02-11-2015, 05:04 AM
RE: Best Share EVER For Me
Shifu was not to know that my full time job is running my own psychology and hypnotherapy business in the UK and Reiki healing is much in demand and every expensive so this has been the very best share ever for me as l will be using it every day for my clients and will now be able to offer it to my students as an additional income stream. thanks a lot.
02-11-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Reiki course hifu
I have spent the last day going through this brilliant course, I will make this short and sweet ..
Everyone should get this and actually go through it.
It may change your perspective on how to improve your life and the life of others ..Full Kudos to Shifu for the share.
02-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Reiki course hifu
Could not have said it better. Already left max reps for Shifu, would leave more if possible.
(02-11-2015 03:52 PM)Doormat Wrote:  I have spent the last day going through this brilliant course, I will make this short and sweet ..
Everyone should get this and actually go through it.
It may change your perspective on how to improve your life and the life of others ..Full Kudos to Shifu for the share.
02-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE:
very good sharew shifu, you rock
61.gif

57.gif