24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2013, 06:17 AM
RE:
It doesn´t work for me... the message License Key again and again... Confused
05-25-2013, 09:27 AM
RE:
My apologies for ignoring lately,
dead-busy with collecting sum required to heal a family member...ouch!

Guys, nulling are OK -- for a while.
Just in case someone wanna hassle-free life --
better pay some cents and get updates.
================================================
Wanna your bankable results within 24-76hours?
I offer our affordable yet unlimited monthly email-blast service.
Availability:: 4999 emails per hour OR unlimited per hour.
No monthly limits.
IPs are whitelisted, that's why we're obsessed that
you MUST have a crystal-clean list. We do clean also.
So-then your emails deliverability is guaranteed.
Conversion is up to you, we do not read your emails. :-p

Payment via ppal [or dwolla] for your one hour blast or
for a month. NO REFUNDS!
Skpe me to learn more:bizarrelly
THX
06-06-2013, 11:12 AM
RE:
(05-25-2013 09:27 AM)curliousic Wrote:  My apologies for ignoring lately,
dead-busy with collecting sum required to heal a family member...ouch!

Guys, nulling are OK -- for a while.
Just in case someone wanna hassle-free life --
better pay some cents and get updates.
exactly.

people think yeah, it's nulled and expect the crackers to keep it updated.........for FREE. F*** right.

the whole point of nulled shit is to test it, see if its worth buying. too many people are so fuckin tight to open their wallets. Hell i seen people fucklin asking for a GB on a $10 dollar product, WTF?!!!
09-19-2013, 02:12 AM
RE:
New update with a "intro" $27 price tag here:
Code:
http://pulsenotify.com

Newbie asking for it here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-Pulse-Notify-Plus-WP-Plugin?highlight=Pulse+Notify

I'm thinking about puchasing it as it's been out for a while and the developers are supporting it!
10-25-2013, 01:39 AM
RE:
Any updates?
59.gif
11-07-2013, 05:13 PM
RE:
Available to first 8 People interested on this plugin for the GB, since crackers can't update this all the time.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-Pulse-Notify-Pro

Reply FAST there.
Money Making Tools/Software/Products
See the BSO Thread HERE.
11-08-2013, 01:09 AM
RE:
This was the last update:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/46545464/file.html

Needs cracking...
11-08-2013, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 01:35 AM by alabama.)
RE:
Thanks and Reps to @justmeagain for sharing the ProPlus version! I think I nulled it. Testing at the moment on localhost, and after will test on a live site. If no forum crackers share a solution, I will replicate my steps and offer a solution [if what I did actually works] to null this in the next couple of days.
11-08-2013, 02:32 PM
RE:
Hi Guys this Plugin is worth for GB - Go here to get the HOT PRO VERSION:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-Pulse-Notify-Pro

Look At This PRO Sick Feature in addition of lite feature:

[Image: multiple+lists.jpg]

Yes, you read it correctly, one of the first things we added to your Pro Version is the ability to add multiple lists...

But before I tell you about that - let's just quickly recap on what your purchase plugin already does to make it easy for you to see why the Pro version is going to blow your mind!

So far your plugin already gives you the ability to use Facebook Power to guarantee your subscribers optin.

You already have the ability to include an Autoresponder to capture their real email.

You have the ability to create a button using any text and redirect url.

You can add your FB button to any widget on your site.

So how much more amazing is the Pro version when it gives you the opportunity to add in multiple lists?

You can choose to create lists for every single category on your sites!

You can create a list for your existing customers to optin for their Facebook notifications!

Just send your existing subscribers to a specific page that has your targeted Facebook Button installed. Invite them to optin for regular updates right inside Facebook!

[Image: AR+Lists+Prospects.png]

Yes, that's right - MULTIPLE LISTS!

You can add multiple lists so that you can turn your website into a laser targeted list capturing, niche focused, subscriber collecting DOMINATOR!

[Image: niche+focused.png]

With Pulse Notify Pro, you'll become an ninja marketer, sending highly targeted notifications to your new subscribers...

[Image: categories.png]

We've added more features inside your Autoresponder List Set Up...

[Image: form+url.png]

When you look closely at the screen shot, you'll notice we've added in the option to use the Form URL to import your list information, making setting up the lists, even easier!

Next...

[Image: facebook+option.png]

Now you might wonder what that's all about. So let me explain...

You can now create lists that are solely for your Facebook Notifications and have no connection to any Autoresponder.

[Image: fb+option+2.png]

Again, this feature gives you even more flexibility to market smartly to your subscribers!

[Image: fb+options+3.png]

[Image: maxprofits.jpg]

You can now create multiple buttons, and place those buttons on the relating pages, posts, videos on your site...

Because the Pro version also enables you to place your shortcode absolutely anywhere!

[Image: multiple+buttons.png]

We've added a bunch more features to your button creating in your Pro Version of Pulse Notify. Once we'd added the "multiple list" feature, we couldn't stop adding...

[Image: pro+fb+buttons.png]

Notice the amount of options you have inside your Pro Version, you can see how easy it is to generate buttons that have many alternative outcomes.

*Choose the text you want

*Choose the size of the button

*Choose which Autoresponder

*Just have Facebook

*Choose the ListName

*Choose Manual Or Auto placement

*Choose the redirect URL

You can now automate the placement of buttons based on your preferred categories!

We realized that it would be extra helpful to be able to just tell the plugin where to put the button in a specific category AND to be able to choose whether to place it at the top of the content or at the bottom.

You can still opt to collect the shortcode and manually place the button ANYWHERE on your site, but this little feature you can see will make your life much easier for a site that’s already set up!

Got a large site filled with multiple categories? You can use the Auto placement tool to get set up FASTER!

[Image: autoplacement.png]

Now you can easily see how much easier your life is going to be when you can choose the Auto option.

That's the kind of simplicity we aim for when you use the Pro Version with all it's additional features!

How much easier will it be to opt to place all your buttons for a particular set of categories, at the bottom or the top of EVERY PAGE!

Now Remember...

We've also made is so that you can manually add any button; connected to any list, any size, directed to any url, on any page, post or widget you want to!

Now what do you think your subscribers are going to say when they see their name appearing in the Notification you send them?

Add their name with a placeholder and your ability to influence and persuade your subscriber goes up 100%!

We've added this feature to the Pro version to increase it's ability to be the most sought after plugin in the market today!

[Image: Personalization.jpg]

And we still haven't finished yet!

We know that all our buyers are keen to ensure your websites are set up to make profits!

And profits increase when your prospects use share options to increase your social proof, bring new traffic to your site and give Google the heads up that your site is popular!

[Image: made+easy.jpg]

We know that you will want to use the Social Sharing capabilities of this amazing feature packed Pro version of Pulse Nofify.

So we have decided to add those features right inside the plugin!

We've made it super easy to add those social sharing icons at the top or the bottom of your content. No need to install another plugin, you will have less page load and less risk of conflicts.

We have thought of everything to make your experience of using Pulse Notify Pro an easy decision to make!

[Image: sharing+buttons.png]

The Pro Version Adds So Much Versatility To Your Marketing And Ability To Target Your Audience!

Add Multiple Targeted Lists

Add Shortcode For Buttons Anywhere On Site

Auto Add Buttons To Specified Categories

Create Facebook Only Lists

Social Sharing Buttons Included!

Personalize Your Notifications!

We have more plans already and the great thing is, you are being grandfathered into the updates so you get them free for life!

We're going to reveal exactly how you can get your hands on this plugin for much less than you think.

But first I wanted to remind you that there is not other plugin on the market with this capability!

Any that are developed are likely to involve the increasingly popular SaaS (software as a service) recurring service fees.

And unlike Pulse Notify Pro, which is made for marketers with a mission, other software is likely to be less targeted to your business.

But the really good news is that, we're NOT going to charge you a recurring fee, we're not even going to charge you what we could for this unique plugin because...

We know we could charge huge "moolah" for a plugin like this...

And I want to be completely honest with you.

We plan to release the Pulse Notify plugin as a standalone product later on...

We will be doing what we expect others to do and create a SaaS, we're going to make it a membership site with a recurring monthly fee.

But right now, and from this special page only... You can completely bypass any future cost and get your hands on the Pulse Notify Pro plugin for a single low one time investment.

And when you order today you'll be "grandfathered" in and receive free updates for life!

For the next few people who order we'll even add...

And Yes - you did read that right!

When you order your Pulse Notify Pro Plugin from this special page today, we'll even include multisite and site flipping license for no extra cost!

Install Pulse Notify Pro on as many of your own WordPress sites and blogs as you like - including any future ones you build!

You can install Pulse Notify Pro on your clients' sites and impress them with this sterling new software!

And should you choose to "flip" your site for profit, you can keep the pro plugin installed there too!
This means that you can literally set your plugin up on hundreds... of profitable Pulse Notify Pro sites, all capable of marketing riches!

Set up your website, plug in Pulse Notify Pro, and you can start overtaking your competitors right away!

How many in your niche do you think even know about this Facebook API? Let alone have access to what you're getting your hands on!

Meeting the opportunity to tap into new and innovative ways to attract subscribers, grab their attention and promote your products and services effectively does not happen every day!

Stop! And ask yourself this: Doesn't it make sense to take advantage of this great offer right now? Your financial situation could take a radical turn in no time once you lay your hands on this unique and "first of its kind" plugin!

Imagine yourself checking your email, and seeing "Congratulations, you've made another sale!", again and again after you've had a relaxing day with friends.

The decision is yours.

ACT NOW because...

...As I said this early bird special is very time limited.

The price will go up!
11-08-2013, 05:06 PM
RE:
Yeah this is worth the GB... If you guys think that this software is a killer... having our own license will be better ... through GB hehehe.

g
24.gif

41.gif