32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-01-2013, 12:58 AM
RE:
Hi, plse tell where to find line of code to change bcos I cannot see it in phpmyadmin. I installed the plugin and it ask for password to register. please help. thx Welcome
05-01-2013, 01:21 AM
RE:
(05-01-2013 12:58 AM)Sarrol Wrote:  Hi, plse tell where to find line of code to change bcos I cannot see it in phpmyadmin. I installed the plugin and it ask for password to register. please help. thx Welcome
I have the same problem.
05-01-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: Mirrors
All--In--One Mirrors, including plugin, tutorials (video and pdf), and bonuses:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/LGBRAHRF

Cool
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
05-01-2013, 02:33 AM
RE:
The line of code IS there. Took me a while but i found it.
Go into your "myphpadmin"
click on "databases"
You should see a list of databases in a dropdown on the left hand side.(_wrdp1)
select the first one, and in the center of the table click "search"
now type in PULSE_NOTIFY_PRO
there will be a list of entries below, click "select all"
Now click GO at the bottom.
Wait a few seconds and a bunch of search results will show up.
It may show a result of "0" matches in the first database.

Now go back to the drop down on the left and select the next database in the list, and repeat the search steps above.
Search each database like this until one of them shows a result for PULSE_NOTIFY_PRO.
Mine was in _wrdp7, but yours may be in a different folder.

Hope this helps.
05-01-2013, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 03:19 AM by 471405.)
RE:
Edit: This worked! I replaced the first line of code up to the first } ... no more asking for a license. Thank you everyone for your help.
(05-01-2013 02:33 AM)brettjackson Wrote:  The line of code IS there. Took me a while but i found it.
click on "databases"

Now go back to the drop down on the left and select the next database in the list, and repeat the search steps above.
Search each database like this until one of them shows a result for PULSE_NOTIFY_PRO.

Hope this helps.
22.gif
05-01-2013, 04:14 AM
RE:
I get the plugin working until I set up an autoresponder list (Facebook only). The plugin stops working at that point and will ask for a license again. Is anyone else experiencing this?
05-01-2013, 05:10 PM
RE:
Yes, im also experiencing the same problem. Is there a fix for this?
Im wondering if its because i already have a facebook developer app associated to this domain, and a separate autoresponder list attached to it???
05-04-2013, 05:43 PM
RE:
Hi, can you tell us how to replaced the code.
1. Before or after activated the plugin in WP ?
2. the original code :
Code:
a:11:{s:7:"license";s:0:"";s:11:"license_key";s:0:"";s:7:"version";s:5:"1.9.3";s:9:"https_app";s:35:"https://pulsenotify-s6.appspot.com/";s:6:"fb_app";a:3:{s:2:"id";s:0:"";s:6:"secret";s:0:"";s:3:"key";s:0:"";}s:12:"dbtable_name";s:12:"nw_pro_users";s:4:"send";a:12:{s:4:"mode";i:0;s:6:"status";i:0;s:7:"message";s:0:"";s:5:"lists";a:0:{}s:5:"total";i:0;s:4:"sent";i:0;s:10:"sent_total";i:0;s:11:"click_total";i:0;s:5:"click";i:0;s:12:"clicks_total";i:0;s:17:"delayed_timestamp";i:0;s:3:"url";s:0:"";}s:11:"uninstalled";a:0:{}s:15:"uninstalled_now";i:0;s:5:"share";a:2:{s:6:"enable";b:0;s:9:"placement";s:5:"above";}s:7:"reports";a:2:{s:12:"autoresponse";s:0:"";s:20:"fb_notify_processing";s:0:"";}}

3. where i should insert the
Code:
a:4:{s:7:"version";s:5:"1.9.5";s:9:"https_app";s:35:"https://pulsenotify-s4.appspot.com/";s:7:"license";s:1:"";s:11:"license_key";s:1:"";}
code ?

thanks

(05-01-2013 03:13 AM)471405 Wrote:  Edit: This worked! I replaced the first line of code up to the first } ... no more asking for a license. Thank you everyone for your help.
(05-01-2013 02:33 AM)brettjackson Wrote:  The line of code IS there. Took me a while but i found it.
click on "databases"

Hope this helps.
05-04-2013, 07:18 PM
RE:
now it reverted back asking for license again
(04-30-2013 05:25 AM)JohnnyShadow Wrote:  Thanks demomeb and NoWnZeN !

That does the trick! My problem earlier was ...... i was updating the plugin after activation and it reverted back asking for license!

So do NOT Update until further notice from demomeb and the plugin works just fine! Cool
05-23-2013, 05:30 AM
RE:
Did anyone get this working correctly?
62.gif

55.gif