75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-02-2015, 05:44 AM
RE: [GET] ProStyler Theme 2.00 for WP
(03-02-2015 12:59 AM)sweetchic Wrote:  
HI AnubisTCP...first of all thanks for the great share...just wondering after I downloaded the bonus...one of the file newvideobonusoffer.zip is somewhat damaged...could you reupload...and is there a plugin called WPGlow Editor Plugin in the bonus as the salepage mentioned...but doesn't seems to find it there...thks rep added.
I tried re-downloading that newvideobonusoffer file and it's still corrupted. So can only assume it got uploaded poorly. I've adjusted the OP download to not include it. As for the WPGlow Editor, I don't have access to the members area. The bonuses I included, were provided by another member who gave me a link. So that's all that I have.

The 2 theme packs in the rar are the official "bonuses" related to prostyler. The other bonuses came from a link on the bonuses page for Other Bonuses. Basically it's one of those email grabbing bonuses pages.
If you've participated in a group buy and had a good experience then let others know.
Click here for the Good GB thread.
03-02-2015, 08:28 AM
RE:
Awesome theme. Downloading it was kind of a PITA though, so I uploaded to zippy for everyone

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/00Mf3zXX/file.html
03-02-2015, 08:33 AM
RE:
nice share:)
03-02-2015, 08:44 AM
RE:
thanks bud appreciated +reps
Scam Buster

benji
03-02-2015, 10:55 AM
RE:
Many thanks for this, I'm buying it anyway so I can get updates and support if needed.
11.gif
03-02-2015, 02:10 PM
RE:
Good for you jerome!

I'm all for supporting developers. Yes, I patched the theme so people can use it and try the theme. And some people will just use it like it is. I say if you try the theme, you like the theme, you're going to use the theme, then maybe you should buy the theme. At least then you'll get updates.

I personally won't be using the theme, I've got plenty of others to choose from.
If you've participated in a group buy and had a good experience then let others know.
03-02-2015, 02:22 PM
RE:
nice share
03-02-2015, 10:18 PM
RE:
(03-02-2015 02:10 PM)AnubisTCP Wrote:  Good for you jerome!

I'm all for supporting developers. Yes, I patched the theme so people can use it and try the theme. And some people will just use it like it is. I say if you try the theme, you like the theme, you're going to use the theme, then maybe you should buy the theme. At least then you'll get updates.

I personally won't be using the theme, I've got plenty of others to choose from.

Can you share your top or top 3 recommended themes? Looking for easy to use for WP rookie, he is a Joomlia designer but coming to WP; I need hime doing WP sites while he is learning so looking for that proper fit.

Awesome Share! +5 repped
Loyalty First. Death B4 Dishonor. B.O.S.S Talk.
03-03-2015, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2015 10:25 AM by AnubisTCP.)
RE:
@unhappymanager

There's really no one size fits all when it comes to themes. It boils down to what kind of look you need/want for a particular site, which features come with the theme and how much modifying you're willing to do to a theme. With that being said, I don't have a top theme. Depends on what I'm building.

As for ease of use, that's really relative on a person's experience in WP and php/css if they're modifying code. I came from Joomla over to WP (when they left v1.5) and there wasn't too much trouble.

If you're having a new to WP person building your sites, then I would suggest that you find themes that are more of a fit for the particular site you're building. Meaning something that needs very little to no modifications. Less strain on your web person while he/she is learning WP. And make sure they learn about how to setup child themes. Or at the very least use the "Child Theme Configurator" plugin found in the repository. Will make things easier. Someone would be pretty mad if your person made a bunch of modifications to the theme itself, then updated the theme later and lost all the mods. Also backup often, use backup buddy, duplicator or some other WP backup plugin.
03-03-2015, 11:46 AM
RE:
+5 Reps - Thank you very much smartshoppinggg and AnubisTCP for this awesome share!
9.gif

43.gif