57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2014, 02:57 AM
RE:
Anybody has the June, July and August 2014 downloads? Any help will be greatly appreciate. Rep added to fractalena for sharing this month's products.
09-07-2014, 06:37 AM
RE:
Awesome share! Thank you, kindly!
09-15-2014, 08:10 PM
RE:
(09-02-2014 12:05 AM)tupac Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 06:42 PM)jimmyjames Wrote:  5 Reps Added!
I have a dumb blackhat newbie question:

So with PLR the whole point of it is usually to give it away in exchange for an opt-in or put it up on a membership site.
This brings up 2 questions for me:
1) If I do break the terms of the plr and give it away free when it says I can't, what are the chances anyone is going to bust me on that and if they do what would be the consequences?
2) Same question as far as having not bought a license but downloading it anyway via link someone gives me: What are the chances if I give it away or even use it as the license says, that anyone is going to come to me and say "Hey! I don't have you on my list of buyers! You have no rights to this!"?

Seems to me that there must be some kind of law/regulations/rules in place to enforce violations, so the owner/seller could prevent the above. Yet I am guessing there is in practice nothing they can do which is why people do share these and use them however they choose?

(NOT THAT I NOR ANYONE HERE WOULD VIOLATE ANY LAWS OR RULES OR MORALS OR ... OF COURSE! But I'm just curious how this all works in the real world in case I ever write and sell some PLR of my own!)
Hi
1)
-Yes the point is to get optins for a free ebook giveaway
-Yes, with plr you build a membership website.
-Plr are supposed to be rewritten and used as content for your blog, business, newsletter, membership websites.
-Plr helps to get a basic start to write something big you want to write, pick one, add on it, mix, mix, you get your ebook, sell it or make it kindle etc etc.

2)Yes there is a risk, specially if you do not rewerite, rename, resize, change the pics of the prl.
And yes there are laws for that.

But again, plr are not that expensive so after downloading for free, and if you feel it helped you write a blog post, make a tutorial, create a slideshare, do an ecourse, teach , then it's more than human to buy it, if not it is called stealing.

This forum helps us take a look ate what we can do, learn, try, test.
Personally i buy the stuff i used, speacially after i used them for a goal.

To be more open about plr, imagine:
Choose a plr you like
tadada you have at least 1000 tweets in mind to tweet for the next 3 months.
tadada you have at least a hundreds fb and g+ posts for the next 3 months
tralalala now you can write and rewrite few blog post about that niche
tadada you have an idea to put that on video course on youtube to gain authority
traladada now the course is more serious and it's free on udemy
tadada you created at least 10 slideshare to put on slideshare and sites alike to gain huge pro serious traffic
tadada now everybody thinks you are an expert and respects you

tadadada now you can write your own ebooks and ecourse/ do paid memberships websites etc etc

That is the power of plr.

Hope this helps
Rep given. But while I've heard the above scenario before, does it really work that way? Does one really gain much by rewriting plr and turning it into slides, videos, tweets et al? Have you done this and did it work for you? Are you now an authority in your niche and writing ebooks and ecourses, have a paid membership etc.?
09-16-2014, 07:24 AM
RE:
Thanks man
but the system says that the materials are Down!
Huh
(09-04-2014 10:47 PM)fractalena Wrote:  Mirror: Part 1 (everything apart from IM Basics course); September, 2014 content
Magic Button :
http://we.tl/TIctMALDeR

Part 2: IM Basics
Magic Button :
http://we.tl/w1XcLvRJfq

They are independently archived content; I mean, you can download only one of the two, if you wish.
09-21-2014, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 01:51 AM by tupac.)
RE:
Hi jimmyJames
------------------
Rep given. But while I've heard the above scenario before, does it really work that way? Does one really gain much by rewriting plr and turning it into slides, videos, tweets et al? Have you done this and did it work for you? Are you now an authority in your niche and writing ebooks and ecourses, have a paid membership etc.?
---------------------
Thank you for the reps
Yes, true we hear it every where, but the point here, is that US, beginners in the IM and blogging field we are sometimes over thinking what to write about, so plr helps focusing much.

No, I never sold a plr.
Yes I used only 1 plr to build a list, around 750 now, but it took me ages to choose the right one, why, because i do not believe that you must bomb affiliate linking your list or your readers OR spam the web just to get traffic at any cost or affiliate with (me) fake profile etc etce, better stick in one thing, in my case i took a plr about dropshiping (a very old one) and just used it to write some emails.
By the way, the website has a lading page only, never opened it, so those 750 are waiting as it's relating to selling stuff from china at crazy prices.

To give you the latest update, now, I'm redoing my blog from scratch, and guess what, i found an amazing plr to create a monthly magazine, yes you read well, combining 2 or 3 plr, i created a monthly free magazine, will launch it this week, and my partners are really amazed how i come up with this content (26 page for first edition), contain a resume of 3 systems/ technics i found on plr here and there.
Ill let you know how it goes, but one thing is sure, by doing that, i do not want instant moet, im more looking for authority man.

So you see, do not over think, just pick one, in a niche you like, rewrite it, or just create from it posts into your blog (do not copy past) and you will see, traffic will come slowly slowly.

Im an old man, on internet since 96, i believe that the Human way to do it is:
Post time to time
social media as much as you can manually, make friends, tweet, join groups etc etc
When people start to ask you help in this and that, that means you reached a certain level of authority.
Help for free, post more without spamming and sh*t.
Then create a products of your own, sell it cheap to your followers
If you are an offline marketer like im, contact companies bla bla bla

To make it plain simple, NO IDEA where and how to start? use a plr to open you imagination wide.

Ill be glad to follow you in what ever you do and give real advices and how to do what ever i can help in.
Drop me a pm.

Valid of all ya.

Oups forget to say, im preparing 2 tiny weekly memberships based on newsletters only, according to a method i found in here, so you see, for a no english speaking guy, I think im doing pretty well

Ps: im a freelancer since 6 years, and since almost 2, im focusing and thinking on to go 100% online passive income sh*t.

TAKE CARE YA
6.gif
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
10-01-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: [GET] Private Label Internet Business DIRECT LINK
(04-15-2014 07:22 PM)KunieAoi Wrote:  Very nice share - cheers
10-01-2014, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 07:54 AM by DarkShadow.)
RE:
(09-04-2014 10:47 PM)fractalena Wrote:  Mirror: Part 1 (everything apart from IM Basics course); September, 2014 content
Magic Button :
http://we.tl/TIctMALDeR

Part 2: IM Basics
Magic Button :
http://we.tl/w1XcLvRJfq

They are independently archived content; I mean, you can download only one of the two, if you wish.

hi could you share from january, febraury, march, april, may, june july ?
10-01-2014, 07:56 AM
RE:
(05-04-2014 06:33 PM)moneytrees Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 07:07 AM)jamalexa Wrote:  I missed April's download. Can anyone share it?
Here are the April product files:

http://mir.cr/0T92JZQG
or
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0T92J....zip_links

hi could you share from january febrauray march april may june july august?
11-27-2014, 03:56 PM
RE:
link not working - 404 error
12-25-2014, 11:23 PM
RE:
Anybody have a reup?
22.gif

36.gif