71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-24-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: [GET] Private Adult Marketing Training Videos [UPDATED]
Thanks for sharing. I see that videos are dated by 2013 - are they still relevant?
07-27-2015, 06:30 AM
Yes, they are. The only techniques that tend to go out of date quickly or blackhat, or loophole tricks.

Direct response marketing techniques work for years, alot of the marketing strategies I implement and use have been around for decades, the only thing that changes is the medium, i.e. direct mail, TV, internet, etc.

(07-24-2015 12:58 AM)Herst Wrote:  Thanks for sharing. I see that videos are dated by 2013 - are they still relevant?
07-28-2015, 06:44 PM
Ok, I guess landings also changed little bit, right?
07-29-2015, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 02:46 AM by whatwhatinyourbut.)
Kinda. If you do some market research on adult AM campaigns, you'll see a lot of the landing pages are very similar (i.e. pre-qualifying questions, a fake search, and a results page).

Over the time, the questions change, the headlines change, colors and images change, but the format is identical. Its because it works, for the most part.

I actually re-test pages. For example I have a campaign now, and the landing pages im running are from a year ago. But since my competitors have kind of moved on, no one is running my exact lander anymore, so my funnel looks unique and stands out a bit.

If your thinking about starting and testing a campaign, just go in and swipe a few landers. You'll notice most of them have the same basic format but it converts if you get your targeting right.

Once you get something going, you can test some original ideas against it, and see if you can beat your control.

This next section doesn't relate to your question but some advice, from my own experience, that may give you a bit of an edge if it makes sense (it'd be better if I made a video to show examples which I may do):

Over the years Ive tested a ton of things, and these strategies have helped me build profitable campaigns consistently.

1. Test other types of products and services, dont just stick with adult dating. (example: supplements that match the market, PUA offers, and other adult info-products.) Normally the payouts are higher, there aren't a lot of others running this stuff so you stand out, and they convert if your targeting is on point.

2. If your going to start a campaign, look for low cost, high volume traffic opportunities. Alot of these ad networks have a ton of unsold ad inventory.

Sometimes Ill build a campaign around these placements and GEOs, and im the only person buying that inventory, so I pay the lowest possible price. (example: CPM maybe 0.05, 0.03, etc.) If I convert that into CPC, im paying pennys for clicks.

3. Run smaller campaigns when you first start a new campaign (i.e. 5 - 10 banners, a few landers, and a few offers). This way the data you get is statistically significant and it'll be easier to optimize.

The next item is something new Ive tested and been using since Ive made those videos***

4. If your running adult dating, use keywords at first to see if you can identify market segments that convert better.

Example: a lot of the adult dating offers are generic, ex: "casualdating.com", "hookupfast.com", etc. But I find the keywords people use the search for content, often segments the market, i.e. similar demographics search similar keywords.

So even if the offer is generic Ill still use keywords, and track them, to try and segment the market and get higher conversion rates.

5. Use google analytics demographics tracking, or something similar if you prefer other tools. GA has a nice tool that tries to predict someones gender, age, affinity, etc. It does a decent job, and will give you an idea of what type of people are most responsive to your landers, if you measure how many of them click-through to the offer from your lander using event tracking in GA.

This extra layer of tracking will give you insights into your market, helping you figure out better copy to test on your landing page, better targeting options in your campaigns, etc.

And the affinity data GA gives is indescribable, if you know how to use it. I wont go into that now, but you can do some pretty cool things with it if your creative.

Hope those help and make sense, tried to describe them as best as possible :-)

(07-28-2015 06:44 PM)Herst Wrote:  Ok, I guess landings also changed little bit, right?
08-02-2015, 01:15 AM
thanks for experienced and great advise
43.gif
08-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the videos - I'm downloading them now to watch on my tablet. I'll drop you a PM.
08-16-2015, 02:29 AM
Great, hope you enjoy!

(08-09-2015 12:39 PM)d69mx Wrote:  Hey,

Thanks for the videos - I'm downloading them now to watch on my tablet. I'll drop you a PM.

49.gif