62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-11-2014, 04:17 AM
RE:
(03-10-2014 06:12 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 04:19 PM)voodo Wrote:  Here is my TIP of the day...for folks who are STILL not making cash and probably downloading BSO's

1/ STOP DL BSO's

2/ Study this package 2/3 times until you know it like the back of your hand.

Approach offline businesses and offer to do a postcard campaign - sending out near to folks living in that business area using the cheap postal services i.e eddm - Every Door Direct Mail (USA) Door to Door from Royal Mail (UK) Just reseach for your country.

Using this method you will (as long as its implemented correctly) give local businesses a phenomenal boost in customers, revenues and profits. Much more than the dude who offers SEO website/mobile design.
Is that similar to the Bob Ross products?
No, this would be creating and managing local direct mail campaigns for clients directly to their own customer lists. -

Ross's products are about 9x12 offer cards from multiple businesses. Those medium sized cards you get in your mail filled with coupons and offers from various local businesses.
03-11-2014, 12:48 PM
RE:
awesome info, just like uppastmidnight said, this can be implemented with immediate effect - DO IT!

Magic Button :
03-11-2014, 01:41 PM
RE:
(03-11-2014 12:48 PM)savaloi Wrote:  awesome info, just like uppastmidnight said, this can be implemented with immediate effect - DO IT!
Blush Thanks but I can't take the credit. I believe voodo said that
03-21-2014, 02:35 PM
RE:
(03-11-2014 04:17 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 04:19 PM)voodo Wrote:  Here is my TIP of the day...for folks who are STILL not making cash and probably downloading BSO's

1/ STOP DL BSO's

Approach offline businesses and offer to do a postcard campaign - sending out near to folks living in that business area using the cheap postal services i.e eddm - Every Door Direct Mail (USA) Door to Door from Royal Mail (UK) Just reseach for your country.

Using this method you will (as long as its implemented correctly) give local businesses a phenomenal boost in customers, revenues and profits. Much more than the dude who offers SEO website/mobile design.
No, this would be creating and managing local direct mail campaigns for clients directly to their own customer lists. -

Ross's products are about 9x12 offer cards from multiple businesses. Those medium sized cards you get in your mail filled with coupons and offers from various local businesses.
@uppastmidnight

Nonconformer beat me to ya answer/reply!

However, I'll add a little here what I've been doing, I will not go into detailed specifics, because I know the wanker forum BSO makers troll these black hat forums looking for posts/ideas to turn into products, so if your a wanker forum BSO maker reading this... Tongue

Okay, several months ago I contacted an offline biz, offering them a website because I could NOT find them on the net, its a small company which employs a dozen people.

Anyway, the owner who incidentally is really friendly informed me they have a website, long story short - I did a bit of SEO for local keywords which got them ranking.

During this time the owner wanted to know if I knew of any method that could get them instant results?

So I asked if they had a client list and did mailings? ARR...NO!

The owner went through his accounts and got hold of 100 of his previous customer address's.

I wrote a 1 page offer and mailed it first class.

Result - he got 6 responses, the owner could NOT believe it! (the average job value is 2,000 quid)

Once we used up his data base - I suggested doing a post card promotion to an affluent area near to his town.

I wrote the copy for the cards - We send 1000 post cards using POST OFFICE service door to door UK (USA - EDDM)

The Result from this post card promotion was 3 responses.

Now that may not sound good, but remember this biz makes an average of 2,000 pounds from every customer.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing to remember here folks is this: its all down to whats written on the letters and cards - that IS the bottom line.

@ SIR Nonconformer

I have a question for you or anybody here with experience with licensing?

I want to offer my marketing materials to other biz owners in the same niche -

However, I want a fee every time they send a promotion.

Jay Abraham talks about this, yet I have gone through his stuff and he really doesn't say 'how to' do it...

My friendly biz owner (who I originally did these post card promotions) says how would you police it?

Can this licensing model be implemented i.e a royalty payment every time a promotion is sent out?

Looking forward to responses Blush
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
03-21-2014, 03:38 PM
RE:
(03-21-2014 02:35 PM)voodo Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 04:17 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  

1/ STOP DL BSO's

@uppastmidnight

Nonconformer beat me to ya answer/reply!

However, I'll add a little here what I've been doing, I will not go into detailed specifics, because I know the wanker forum BSO makers troll these black hat forums looking for posts/ideas to turn into products, so if your a wanker forum BSO maker reading this... Tongue

Okay, several months ago I contacted an offline biz, offering them a website because I could NOT find them on the net, its a small company which employs a dozen people.

Anyway, the owner who incidentally is really friendly informed me they have a website, long story short - I did a bit of SEO for local keywords which got them ranking.

During this time the owner wanted to know if I knew of any method that could get them instant results?

So I asked if they had a client list and did mailings? ARR...NO!

The owner went through his accounts and got hold of 100 of his previous customer address's.

I wrote a 1 page offer and mailed it first class.

Result - he got 6 responses, the owner could NOT believe it! (the average job value is 2,000 quid)

Once we used up his data base - I suggested doing a post card promotion to an affluent area near to his town.

I wrote the copy for the cards - We send 1000 post cards using POST OFFICE service door to door UK (USA - EDDM)

The Result from this post card promotion was 3 responses.

Now that may not sound good, but remember this biz makes an average of 2,000 pounds from every customer.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing to remember here folks is this: its all down to whats written on the letters and cards - that IS the bottom line.

@ SIR Nonconformer

I have a question for you or anybody here with experience with licensing?

I want to offer my marketing materials to other biz owners in the same niche -

However, I want a fee every time they send a promotion.

Jay Abraham talks about this, yet I have gone through his stuff and he really doesn't say 'how to' do it...

My friendly biz owner (who I originally did these post card promotions) says how would you police it?

Can this licensing model be implemented i.e a royalty payment every time a promotion is sent out?

Looking forward to responses Blush
Well, the way direct mailing lists are monitored is the lists are seeded with decoy addresses. As you know, the majority of mailing lists are rented and not sold outright.

Here is an example contract for a list rental service:
http://www.dona.org/PDF/7B-4%20Mailing%2...-3-091.pdf

As for using their own database, there would be a certain amount of trust here, but you can easily track new sales from every mailing by setting up tracking mechanisms. This can be a special code the customer is given on the mailing piece and asked for, (or entered online) it can be a specific order page online that can be tracked just for those orders, it can be a unique phone number, hell, you can even set up a .com just for these mailings etc.

Should be rather straight forward and easy to set up.

Obviously if they are using their own database, it would be hard to drop a seed address because they can just bypass it. That's assuming they are shady and have no integrity. However, most small business owners are happy to pay for leads that give them a ROI and are not out to scam you.

I'm sure this guy would be estatic if you could set up a system for him that will continue to drive leads. Just work out a percentage of each sale as a commission. You can even charge PER lead + commission so you get paid whether the mailing produces sales or not. As long as it produces some kind of agreed upon action like a call, a click, a form filled out etc.
14.gif
03-21-2014, 07:46 PM
RE:
The responses from this thread is mind opening , don't yall stop talking now !
03-21-2014, 11:46 PM
RE:
max rep to "NonConfomer" for excellent share and "Voodo" for sharing some great knowledge. Thank you guys.
03-22-2014, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 02:51 AM by NoJob.)
RE:
@voodo As NonConformer wrote, the best way to track a list is to seed it, however in your case you are dealing with a list which belongs to the client making seeding the list almost impossible.
If I understand correctly, you want to license your ideas/copy to others in the same industry. The reason Abraham doesn't cover this, is that it's virtually impossible to track. It really all comes down to trust.
I have a radio ad that I license to used car dealers and the only way I can check if it is being used is to monitor radio stations in the city where the dealer is located. (Not very efficient!) I charge by the month and even though I'd love to get a percentage of sales, no one would agree and even if they did, it would be impossible to track.
You can and should use a contract but in my experience it will all come down to trust.
Hope this helps,
NoJob

@NonConformer, thanks for the share and as usual, repped ya.
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
03-22-2014, 03:32 AM
RE:
(03-22-2014 02:46 AM)NoJob Wrote:  @voodo As NonConformer wrote, the best way to track a list is to seed it, however in your case you are dealing with a list which belongs to the client making seeding the list almost impossible.
If I understand correctly, you want to license your ideas/copy to others in the same industry. The reason Abraham doesn't cover this, is that it's virtually impossible to track. It really all comes down to trust.
I have a radio ad that I license to used car dealers and the only way I can check if it is being used is to monitor radio stations in the city where the dealer is located. (Not very efficient!) I charge by the month and even though I'd love to get a percentage of sales, no one would agree and even if they did, it would be impossible to track.
You can and should use a contract but in my experience it will all come down to trust.
Hope this helps,
NoJob

@NonConformer, thanks for the share and as usual, repped ya.
It's easy to track if you use a phone number specific to the ad. You can get multiple phone numbers for differnt types of tracking. And yes, it does involve trust because they can take the ad and just use it with another number, however, if you have a license/contract- you can take them to court over that. Most businesses are not out to scam you though and are just happy to have more customers.

You can also code the ads like I mentioned with a customer discount code, a special web address etc. This jumps partially back to renting assets as well. Like renting a lead generation site.

A great way to track TV and radio ads is to use a unique phone number and/or a unique web domain. Short catchy domain that can be branded becomes even more valuable over time. And if you own the domain- you get to lease it and sell leads from it.
03-22-2014, 07:33 PM
RE:
Thanks for the input guys, especially our BBHF resident SIR NonConformer I appreciate it.

I think I've gone into info OVERLOAD with this licensing idea.

I understand the tracking aspect - as I have this set up with my 1st 'friendly client' I'll call him Mr A.

Let me continue...

I also approached another biz owner (same niche) in a different town, and
offered a 1 month trial (then i get them to sign up for 12 months)

This biz owner lets call him Mr B, well Mr B bit my hand off for this 1
month trial offer - as I had a glowing testimonial with results from Mr A.

However, Mr B did not take me up on the 12 month contract even though he had good results from the 1 month trial marketing that I implemented for him.

[Client reactivation letter and Post card promotion]

And the reason I guess is because I'm only perceived as an 12 month expense, and I assume an unnecessary expense.
After all he can easily do the Client reactivation letter and Post card promotion stuff I do because hes seen it, and no doubt learned from me and swiped all MY materials!

However, the bottom line is that I do not want to do all this work for each biz owner.

Anyway, moving forward, I think the best way would be to turn my marketing system into a course/program and get the biz owner to do it himself or let him outsource it.

My idea would be to license my system so that ONLY one business per town can use my marketing system.

What do ya think SIR NonConformer ?

I sure would like to talk to Harvey Brody about this, can anyone here introduce me...LOL?
BTW, Does anyone have Harvey Brody's Toll Position Course? Now I would be on FIRE Lol
57.gif
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P

56.gif
Free counters!