38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-09-2015, 07:00 AM
[GET] Pitch It - Here's The Easiest Way To Drive 50,000+ Visitors To Your Website This Week
Idk if it's shared or not but i couldn't find it by searching
SP:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1027987-heres-how-drive-50-000-visitors-your-website-week.html

Download:
Code:
https://copy.com/Ljei8u1Z4qedPLv6%2FPitch+It.zip?download=1
LOVE BBHF Heart
01-09-2015, 07:05 AM
RE:
Yes shared by TECH N9NE here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-This-Week
01-09-2015, 11:19 AM
enough is enough!
dude stop lying, everyone else searches and we can find it!

seems a lot of your shares have already been shared already!!! STOP! already, enough is enough

repeating for last time,

search by item number, name of product creator and domain name without the www.

final notice! stop lying and stop resharing!!! enough is enough!!!!!!!
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
01-09-2015, 05:01 PM
RE:
If it was possible, I'd give OP MINUS 20 reps for wasting our time.
01-09-2015, 06:07 PM
RE:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...-week.html

All you have to do was search 1027987
19.gif
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
01-09-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: enough is enough!
(01-09-2015 11:19 AM)JOEMLM Wrote:  dude stop lying, everyone else searches and we can find it!

seems a lot of your shares have already been shared already!!! STOP! already, enough is enough

repeating for last time,

search by item number, name of product creator and domain name without the www.

final notice! stop lying and stop resharing!!! enough is enough!!!!!!!
STFU and stay away from my threads
and see this my history
[Image: Y5fn99P.png]
LOVE BBHF Heart
01-09-2015, 10:16 PM
RE:
Go to the Main Page of BBHF and key in the search box - 1027987.

For sure the results are there.
01-09-2015, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 10:49 PM by JOEMLM.)
yeah, he knows that!
(01-09-2015 10:16 PM)Redders Wrote:  Go to the Main Page of BBHF and key in the search box - 1027987.

he got the link here, and he is resharing it on purpose, he knows because he got the link FROM here, these guys are all scammers, and they are just pretending to be stupid, they know you search by item number, creator name or url, and not on google, no place here does it say search google! they just play stupid... they need an 'excuse' for breaking the rules, like the other guy i exposed, each and ever share is a reshare, he is even sharing the mirror links he stole from here... they purposely use the 'i could not find it on google' lie!

oh, excuse me, i am a noob, i did not know... all a lie! scammers lie!
01-09-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: yeah, he knows that!
(01-09-2015 10:46 PM)JOEMLM Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 10:16 PM)Redders Wrote:  Go to the Main Page of BBHF and key in the search box - 1027987.

he got the link here, and he is resharing it on purpose, he knows because he got the link FROM here, these guys are all scammers, and they are just pretending to be stupid, they know you search by item number, creator name or url, and not on google, no place here does it say search google! they just play stupid... they need an 'excuse' for breaking the rules, like the other guy i exposed, each and ever share is a reshare, he is even sharing the mirror links he stole from here... they purposely use the 'i could not find it on google' lie!

Bitch i got this from blackhatforum dot asia
and i searched on both google and bbhf as you can see in my screenshot Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
LOVE BBHF Heart
01-10-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: yeah, he knows that!
(01-09-2015 11:34 PM)1mkcool Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 10:46 PM)JOEMLM Wrote:  

b***** i got this from blackhatforum dot asia
and i searched on both google and bbhf as you can see in my screenshot Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
where do you think they got it? no excuse, all the screenshot above shows is your google searches, you did not search here, you did not post this to google, you posted it here, so you search here! we are the best, forget the rest, EVERYTHING they get is from here! even IF what you say is true, you were told before, search the product name HERE! THEN you search the product creators last name, or several times already, you search by item number, and again above, people have said it, as they have before, a few times, you DID NOT DO THAT, so everything else is mute!
so i will repeat. no resharing from other backhat sites, we are the best, forget the rest! search HERE by product name, nothing, then search the product/ wso number, still nothing, then try the product creators last name... after today, no more excuses! deal?
66.gif

44.gif