47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-13-2014, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2014 03:38 PM by ityangus.)
[GET] Pinclone - The best WordPress Pinterest clone
Pinclone - The best WordPress Pinterest clone

demo
http://www.pinclone.net/

link
http://depositfiles.com/files/kqdeo3ao2
03-13-2014, 07:10 PM
RE:
Thanks for the upload! +1
03-14-2014, 12:01 AM
RE:
Nice share but its not nulled.

The function.php file is encrypted.
03-14-2014, 12:05 AM
RE:
I have a problem in installing the theme and I'm not too sure how to fix it.
I uploaded the theme via the dashboard until I got the following message:
Site error: the file
/home/********/*********.net/wp-content/themes/pinclone/functions.php
requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the
website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with
installation.
I then tried installing it using the Loader Wizard script and now I have a problem in that it's saying the following:
Please note that the following problem currently exists with the ionCube Loader installation:
  • The necessary zend_extension line could not be found in the configuration.
Also, I got this message:
Please note also the following issues:
  • The file /home/********/*********.net/ioncube/php.ini is not being recognised by PHP. Please check that the name and location of the file are correct.
  • The file /home/********/*********.net/php.ini is not being recognised by PHP. Please check that the name and location of the file are correct.
  • It looks as if ini files are not being recognised in any of the standard locations in your webspace. Please contact your hosting provider to check whether you can create your own PHP ini file and where it should go.
The website is on a shared server and I had no problem installing WordPress so I'm puzzled as to why I'm having difficulty with this theme...
03-15-2014, 11:50 PM
RE:
I sit nulled version?
48.gif
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]

52.gif