46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-06-2016, 07:11 AM
RE: [GET] Perry Marshall and Richard Koch - Star Principle Seminar (REDUCED 2.2GB)($7,500)
not working
07-07-2016, 02:35 AM
RE: [GET] Perry Marshall and Richard Koch - Star Principle Seminar (REDUCED 2.2GB)($7,500)
All links are down. Someone kindly Reup.
07-15-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: [GET] Perry Marshall and Richard Koch - Star Principle Seminar (REDUCED 2.2GB)($7,...
I have Only Audios. If someone wants, send me a PM.
07-17-2016, 12:13 AM
can someone reupload this Thanks
07-21-2016, 08:24 AM
"In this no-nonsense seminar, Perry Marshall interviews Richard Koch, the man who built his $270 million fortune working ONE hour a day."

I got this seminar from another place and watched this some time ago...let me review/tell YOU folks that are asking for a re-up...

TO MAKE $270 million fortune working ONE hour a day ...is total BS, yeah Richard Koch may do that now but he sure did NOT in the beginning, the *Star Principle* can be summed up in ONE sentence:

You start a biz and this biz becomes the leader in that niche of the market.

In the seminar he shares the 80/20 Principle, AND most importantly start a BUSINESS NOT a J.O.B ...basically what Michael Gerber in theThe E-Myth Revisited teaches VERY GOOD stuff.(search the forum I uploaded the E-Myth Revisited mp3's)

Richard Koch, is an honest stand up bloke, he even said that the title for the seminar was a little misleading, apart from the 1st video with Richard speaking...for myself I found the whole seminar BORING , after watching this I do NOT like Perry Marshall, in addition to Marshall being a slimeball, he's MEGA boring, and I'm sure he put this seminar on ONLY to make an easy killing, you only have to look at the attendees FACES and you get the feeling they have been CONNED!

Once I finished watching the seminar, the mp4's went straight into the RECYCLE BIN!
76.gif
10-25-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: [GET] Perry Marshall and Richard Koch - Star Principle Seminar (REDUCED 2.2GB)($7,...
(07-15-2016 04:18 PM)Mikobill Wrote:  I have Only Audios. If someone wants, send me a PM.

Can you send me the download link please? Thanks!
02-21-2017, 02:35 PM
Hi,
Can you reupload link?
10-22-2019, 08:39 AM
Very good comment)

(07-21-2016 08:24 AM)SoloPreneur Wrote:  "In this no-nonsense seminar, Perry Marshall interviews Richard Koch, the man who built his $270 million fortune working ONE hour a day."

I got this seminar from another place and watched this some time ago...let me review/tell YOU folks that are asking for a re-up...

TO MAKE $270 million fortune working ONE hour a day ...is total BS, yeah Richard Koch may do that now but he sure did NOT in the beginning, the *Star Principle* can be summed up in ONE sentence:

You start a biz and this biz becomes the leader in that niche of the market.

In the seminar he shares the 80/20 Principle, AND most importantly start a BUSINESS NOT a J.O.B ...basically what Michael Gerber in theThe E-Myth Revisited teaches VERY GOOD stuff.(search the forum I uploaded the E-Myth Revisited mp3's)

Richard Koch, is an honest stand up bloke, he even said that the title for the seminar was a little misleading, apart from the 1st video with Richard speaking...for myself I found the whole seminar BORING , after watching this I do NOT like Perry Marshall, in addition to Marshall being a slimeball, he's MEGA boring, and I'm sure he put this seminar on ONLY to make an easy killing, you only have to look at the attendees FACES and you get the feeling they have been CONNED!

Once I finished watching the seminar, the mp4's went straight into the RECYCLE BIN!
08-17-2023, 08:04 AM
please reup thanks

37.gif