70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-07-2015, 01:24 AM
[GET] PROSPER 202 PRO - NOW FREE
Today is a day for many big announcements from us. First off, we are rid of Prosper202 Lite and replacing it with Prosper202 Pro.

This means that from now on there will only be one free version of Prosper202, and it will be Prosper202 Pro. Yes that's correct. Starting today, our most powerful and advanced version of Prosper202 is available to download 100% free.

You'll get access to all the current powerful features we have built into Pro such as:

The new DataEngine 2.0 for blazing fast reports.Multi User accounts to allow others to login to your Prosper202 account with their own login and permissions.CPA cost tracking. This is useful for situations where you pay for traffic on a CPA basis instead of CPC. Additionally is great for advertisers or product owners that want to track traffic and conversions from affiliate networks better.Dynamic Content Segments to dynamically display the geo locations, browser info and other variables on your landing pages with no codingAdvanced 3rd Party Pixel and postback firing via our Universal Smart Pixels.Our new Wordpress plugin that makes it easy to use Prosper202 with WordpressA lot more than we can list here

Paid Support Plans

Although Prosper202 Pro is now 100% Free, we will now have paid support plans available for everyone. We have a built in support widget in every copy of Prosper202 that gives you direct live chat access to our entire team. It looks exactly like the chat widget on the bottom right of your screen right now. If we are online and available, you are able to get private and secure 1-on-1 live chat support and hand holding. If not, just leave a message and we will reply back to you asap. Many times, we are able to save you hours of confusion and delays. If you are already a paid Prosper202 Pro user, we will be in touch to convert you over to the new support plans once they are live.

Here's what to do next

We are now live. Download Prosper202 Pro here
10-07-2015, 03:35 AM
RE: [GET] PROSPER 202 PRO - NOW FREE
direct link Thanks
Code:
http://prosper.tracking202.com/apps/download/latest.php
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
10-07-2015, 06:02 AM
Thanks man! rep+
10-08-2015, 02:42 AM
very interesting. thx mate
11-26-2015, 08:46 AM
I was trying to set up prosper202 on my shared hostgator account but I have been told I need to get a VPS and they cost a fair bit. What solutions do you guys have? I am willing to pay a small fee to share someone hosting just for puttin gup my prosper202 files. Please let me know.
20.gif
11-26-2015, 02:07 PM
(11-26-2015 08:46 AM)cwg123 Wrote:  I was trying to set up prosper202 on my shared hostgator account but I have been told I need to get a VPS and they cost a fair bit. What solutions do you guys have? I am willing to pay a small fee to share someone hosting just for puttin gup my prosper202 files. Please let me know.
vps costs like 10 bucks a month.
11-26-2015, 02:20 PM
seet. thanks and reps

25.gif