24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-12-2014, 04:10 AM
RE:
So it is not nulled. I must buy this script if i need to buy to keep run more then 30 days.
Thanks anyway xiaofang!
10-12-2014, 04:29 AM
RE:
it will run as a normal licensed version..but if you can buy it will be great .
Original Developers deserve and this is a great script. me myself cant buy by the momenst but i will also buy original script soon..it completely worth every cent ;).. you can test XIAOFANG in order to test this script before you buy it
10-12-2014, 05:44 AM
RE:
You can run this script to the end " I don't think oxy hunt you on web" and if the script is nulled or not it's the same thing.

IF YOU USE a nulled script you are illegal

IF you use a script without you pay for it You are illegal

so no diffrent we run illigal script in 15 years when we was young.
And one time the dev see this and say You must pay for it or take the script down.

But we run the script and nothing happens.

The only diffrent is You can't update because your site is not in dev db. and no nulled are in db
10-12-2014, 09:27 PM
RE:
(10-12-2014 05:44 AM)xiaofang Wrote:  You can run this script to the end " I don't think oxy hunt you on web" and if the script is nulled or not it's the same thing.

IF YOU USE a nulled script you are illegal

IF you use a script without you pay for it You are illegal

so no diffrent we run illigal script in 15 years when we was young.
And one time the dev see this and say You must pay for it or take the script down.

But we run the script and nothing happens.

The only diffrent is You can't update because your site is not in dev db. and no nulled are in db

Yeah, i know. But i downloaded a test/trial version from oxy's website and after 1 month the script was DOWN.

They shut down the script. So for that, when it is nulled you cant update but the script will work after 1 month of test
Greets,
milw0rm
10-12-2014, 11:34 PM
RE:
They have no timelimit in script. and I think you use 7,07 before a bad nulled version.

Or you use this
Note that this demo link will remain valid for 30 days only. If you think you need more than 30 days

in order to test, make sure you contact us before this time passes and tell us to extend your demo

time limit.

And you think now I have work with this guys over 4 years

A reply has been made to your ticket:
Thank you very much for the translation.
The format of the language is php language format, you cannot with the script as it is now to have the language file in xml.
65.gif
10-13-2014, 02:46 AM
RE:
lol...language is .php not xml... go to carpet lang and edit using dreamweaver or similar
you can edit it through admin panel but it is easier to do it directly in PHP lang files..
xiofang version will run normaly not just a 30 day trial as many are afraid here..
still not sure? DONT USE IT... but dont write nonsese sh... just because you havent fully tested for more than 30 day or doesnt have idea how to modify script...regards
10-13-2014, 03:05 AM
RE:
(10-13-2014 02:46 AM)theyellow Wrote:  lol...language is .php not xml... go to carpet lang and edit using dreamweaver or similar
you can edit it through admin panel but it is easier to do it directly in PHP lang files..
xiofang version will run normaly not just a 30 day trial as many are afraid here..
still not sure? DONT USE IT... but dont write nonsese sh... just because you havent fully tested for more than 30 day or doesnt have idea how to modify script...regards
I'm sorry! I have say nothing bad for xiofang.

I just installed this 2days ago. Im not afraid, that was just a question..

I have 7.05 3 month, nulled by no idea who was i think nazbor, something like that. And work fine, but no mobile module.

And in 8.2 mobile is there. So the question was if i update script, with xiofang version, i will that script continue to work.

Dont be bad man :)

Greets,
milw0rm
10-13-2014, 03:12 AM
RE:
MILWORM... i use version 7 rom nabzor..as well..and have same probem..dont have mobile module :(
i was having same question..if it was possible to upgrade from nabzor version to xiaofang 8.2 ...but it is not possibble...dont even try ot..i didt provoce a mess :(((... i will be honest here:

i respect and appreciate xiafang from sharing us version 8.2 have tested..but verion 7 from nabzon works better ands its even nicer... im in love with version 7 have been using for more than a year works great... works perfect for seo... i just LOVE IT!!!.... for many persons module option is very important... for me isnt so important so i will continue using version 7... templates in v8 arre 1200 px wide ...in v7 are 1024 this are the only two difference...mobile module and standart template wide.. .. check your p.m..got something to show u
10-13-2014, 05:29 AM
RE:
Should not do this But I am a good guy and share things i buy
here is the update for ver 7 and you have mobile and fixide bugs http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/43793832/file.html
10-13-2014, 06:13 AM
RE:
hmm

very easy to get developer server hacked .. wait guys
i will get latest version for you :)
72.gif

57.gif