31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2014, 02:24 AM
RE:
Hello my friends..i have installed XIAOGFAN version working well and works like a sharm..havent tested decoded script provided by PIZZA TUNA... but im sure it will also work fine..

in order to have your this script running smoothly you need ioncube and gd iamge library to be installed on your hosting
config.ph must look similar to this follow steps carefully:

<?php
$config_db_server='localhost';
$config_db_server_username='admerica_yupihn';
$config_db_server_password='yupihn2014';
$config_db_database='admerica_yupihn';
$config_db_charset='utf8';
$config_db_collation='utf8_general_ci';
$config_table_prefix='class_';
$config_live_site='http://YOURDOMAINNAMEHERE';
$config_abs_path='/X/X/public_html/YPUR DOMAIN';
$config_demo=0;
$config_debug=0;
$config_data_set='general';
?>
10-11-2014, 02:28 AM
RE:
You must learn to decode script first Pizzatuna. and fix all errors but You and atakancan begging after help on deioncube and You see all have three nikenamn to see where all cheaters are. Have a nice day when you sit in Atakancan knees ;-)
10-11-2014, 02:33 AM
RE:
XIAOFANG my man!!!!.... im here protecting you as you can see... Yesterday i installed YOUR ORIGINAL SHARE... works like a sharm... :))))))))))))... we appreciate pizza tna tiem to decode...but we all know you are the REAL thing!!
10-11-2014, 11:11 PM
RE:
You download both version. You transfer on ftp Pizza version with xiaofang classes folder.
You have nulled version.., i think... :)
10-12-2014, 03:18 AM
RE:
you see when pizza try to decde he get lots of syntax errors thats why the script never can work
59.gif
10-12-2014, 03:18 AM
RE:
I tested both...

Pizza Tuna version...sucks WONT WORK
XIAOFANG works almost perfect..got a small issue
cant deit modify categories and cat fields through admin panel
solution for this is to enter cpanel and modify them directly on database..it will work perfect!
10-12-2014, 03:36 AM
RE:
(10-12-2014 03:18 AM)xiaofang Wrote:  you see when pizza try to decde he get lots of syntax errors thats why the script never can work
I try first Pizza's version. = Error on install, wont connect to mysql at 5th step. Try some other stuff but not work.
Then i download your version xio, and take and upload classes folder on ftp with Pizza's version. Then install work well, and script work like as charm. But, is this nulled version, or just decoded?

Tnx you guys for work!
10-12-2014, 03:40 AM
RE:
Dont be afraid..it will work fine
about issue mentioned before about categories field.. if having this problem
downlaod filezilla latest and run XIAOFANG version again..remember CELAN DATABASE (if exist) before!!!

will work like a sharm!!!!
10-12-2014, 03:41 AM
RE:
Yes, but both version are trial???
10-12-2014, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 04:00 AM by xiaofang.)
RE:
they have no trial on oxy is only a name becuase you can have this running whitout licens
I have buy this script and have full acces to member page so I Know what a say and wrote.
We buy all script we have and reg them

oxy have name trial = You have 30days test
then u must reg your domain to keep run the script on it

So script is full
75.gif

33.gif