17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-16-2012, 06:28 AM
RE:
Please reupload the videos in mediafire...mir.cr don't have mediafire in their servers...

Thanks!
09-16-2012, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2012 08:06 AM by melovemoney.)
RE:
Aren't you guys not suppose to rip off your own members shit? Been a while since i been on the forums, but I thought that was a common rule, maybe not any more though...

I took down the videos, am putting dl guard on them and also behind a membership.

Problem is we pay for streaming video, so this costs us money.

I'm sure anyone that wants to get in free will, if they want to bad enough, but we at least got to make it harder...

But yeah that's why the videos aren't available, we pulled them down and are relocating and putting up some form of protection, at least.

This is just our VERY small launch to one small community, so we were surprised to see it everywhere...part of the reason you do small launches first I guess :)
09-16-2012, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2012 07:21 PM by roddyf.)
RE:
(09-15-2012 02:14 PM)daado Wrote:  mirror for videos only

OMG Videos 11-15

thanks for the dl.............
09-16-2012, 07:25 PM
RE:
(09-15-2012 01:30 AM)melovemoney Wrote:  That was quick, hope you enjoy my v-book
If you are THAT rich, what do u care if some people get this for free? I imagine the FBI would be more interest investigating your scam.

You are selling a LIE MOFO! a SCAM! With 49 dlls ANYONE can make millions, in NO TIME?

Get the fuc* out of here!

Sorry admin, if this language is not allowed here, but i cant resist answer this :)
09-16-2012, 10:08 PM
RE:
First of all, I didn't talk shit to anyone in here, and my product is the one getting ripped...so why would you come in here and talk shit to me, over a computer at that.

Not every product is a scam...my story is real and what we teach is EXACTLY what I did to make 1.5 million. We'll be teaching stuff that no one else teaches, like how to REALLY build blog networks (expired domains, etc)...in addition to every thing else I've done to make my income.

We didn't say anyone could make millions, if you read our sales letter or watch the sales video we clearly state it takes hard work, and that I worked hard for it.

I got my face all over my product, and I put my real life facebook out there: facebook dot com /melovemoney

Like I said, people are getting my product for free in here, and I'm still not talking shit, so why would you even come in here and act tough like that behind a computer?

You wouldn't say that shit to my face, and you d*** sure wouldn't walk up to me and take a book out of my hands if I was selling it on the street or in a store.

We've done a small launch to a small community and already have dozens of thank you's from people who it's helped learn how to rank their sites or pull them out of penguin penalties...so don't talk that shit when you don't know what you're talking about youngin.

And the reason we care that people are getting it for free is first because we pay for streaming video, and second because it's 3 months of work put into this (and the full course). You wouldn't want it either if it was yours, plain and simple.

I'm not even hating on anyone getting it for free...I clearly said enjoy the v-book, we knew it was going to happen, that's part of e-books. But that don't mean we're not going to try our best to prevent it, that would just be a dumbass business move.
49.gif
09-16-2012, 11:23 PM
RE:
if you're a member then why did you just join this month and this is your first post.
how exactly does everybody know what material is produced by what member unless it's posted.
3rd of all, to come into a BLACK HAT forum and bitch about material being shared...Ironic
09-17-2012, 03:48 AM
RE:
Who's bitching? Did you read my post?
09-17-2012, 05:35 AM
RE:
actually you are bitching Greg,
(09-16-2012 07:59 AM)melovemoney Wrote:  Aren't you guys not suppose to rip off your own members shit? Been a while since i been on the forums, but I thought that was a common rule, maybe not any more though...

I took down the videos, am putting dl guard on them and also behind a membership.

Problem is we pay for streaming video, so this costs us money.

I'm sure anyone that wants to get in free will, if they want to bad enough, but we at least got to make it harder...

But yeah that's why the videos aren't available, we pulled them down and are relocating and putting up some form of protection, at least.

This is just our VERY small launch to one small community, so we were surprised to see it everywhere...part of the reason you do small launches first I guess :)

You're obviously posting from a new account since you say that you have been a member of BBHF, and othe BH forums perhaps. You learned from them, got some free products and now that you've struck your own IM gold you don't want your product shared, so you are bitching.

If you've been around for awhile, you know that there are leeches in this community that will never buy from you anyway. There are the hoarders that like to keep their hard drives filled to capacity but never make a dime and then there are the others that download product and if it's something that they can use will end up buying it anyway from the updates and upgrades and such.

Good call on removing your videos, it would have cost you a fortune!

Best wishes on the real launch of your OMG product, I deleted this one after I spent a couple of hours going through this and realized this was just an appetizer and the real deal was going to introduced down the road.
09-17-2012, 06:49 AM
RE:
(09-16-2012 10:08 PM)melovemoney Wrote:  First of all, I didn't talk shit to anyone in here, and my product is the one getting ripped...so why would you come in here and talk shit to me, over a computer at that.

Not every product is a scam...my story is real and what we teach is EXACTLY what I did to make 1.5 million. We'll be teaching stuff that no one else teaches, like how to REALLY build blog networks (expired domains, etc)...in addition to every thing else I've done to make my income.

We didn't say anyone could make millions, if you read our sales letter or watch the sales video we clearly state it takes hard work, and that I worked hard for it.

I got my face all over my product, and I put my real life facebook out there: facebook dot com /melovemoney

Like I said, people are getting my product for free in here, and I'm still not talking shit, so why would you even come in here and act tough like that behind a computer?

You wouldn't say that shit to my face, and you d*** sure wouldn't walk up to me and take a book out of my hands if I was selling it on the street or in a store.

We've done a small launch to a small community and already have dozens of thank you's from people who it's helped learn how to rank their sites or pull them out of penguin penalties...so don't talk that shit when you don't know what you're talking about youngin.

And the reason we care that people are getting it for free is first because we pay for streaming video, and second because it's 3 months of work put into this (and the full course). You wouldn't want it either if it was yours, plain and simple.

I'm not even hating on anyone getting it for free...I clearly said enjoy the v-book, we knew it was going to happen, that's part of e-books. But that don't mean we're not going to try our best to prevent it, that would just be a dumbass business move.
Fair enough and a very decent language on a blackhatforum where his own product getting shared.

He knows we ll do it and we know he has a right to at least protect his product.

We both can honor each other's stand. Peace..
09-17-2012, 06:56 AM
RE:
Haha, i don't think you're getting it, I'm not bitching (I guess my messages are being read out of context), just trying to do what i can to limit the piracy as much as possible. Any smart person would do the same...I understand there's leeches that will never buy.

No doubt this is a new account, no denying that. This is also a newer forum.

You can check my wickedfire account "melovemoney" and see it's from '07...and as i said i haven't been around the forums in a while.

Just cuz your part of BH forums, doesn't mean you download stolen shit...Wicked Fire doesn't have free shares from what i remember.

It wouldn't really have cost us a FORTUNE...but no reason to ignore it either.

Like I said I'm not hating on anyone, but any smart business person would do what I'm doing, trying to limit it. That's straight common sense.

And like you mentioned, this is just the small version :)

Not just the small version, but the small launch of the small version. We haven't even launched to the general public yet, which is why i was surprised to see it in here so quick...

BTW, although it was an "appetizer" it still had more value than 99.9% of the other products you'll find out there.

And you can learn as much from this business model as you can from the actual product, but very few people will know what I even mean by that...
76.gif

39.gif