61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-20-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: [GET] OMG Machines – Project Juggernaut
thanks alot dudes
05-22-2015, 02:25 AM
can someone make a torrent download please
thanks in advance :)
05-22-2015, 03:00 AM
(05-20-2015 10:40 AM)kalel35 Wrote:  Thanks for the share.

Can anyone tell me how they managed to get the file path under 260 characters to extract it. I moved it to C:/v/ and "extract here" to make it as short as I know how..and I still got about 30 some errors for paths that were too long.

Try making a short directory for extracting it like c:/test or something along those lines..put the file in it and extract from there ..I get the file name error too long a lot because of how the files extract making their own unnecessary additional sub-directories under the directory your extracting from..if still too long after doing this try editing and shortening the file names themselves from what you've already extracted..hope this helps you
05-23-2015, 12:16 AM
any link that download very quickly??
05-24-2015, 03:41 PM
(05-22-2015 03:00 AM)manpig69 Wrote:  

Can anyone tell me how they managed to get the file path under 260 characters to extract it. I moved it to C:/v/ and "extract here" to make it as short as I know how..and I still got about 30 some errors for paths that were too long.

Try making a short directory for extracting it like c:/test or something along those lines..put the file in it and extract from there ..I get the file name error too long a lot because of how the files extract making their own unnecessary additional sub-directories under the directory your extracting from..if still too long after doing this try editing and shortening the file names themselves from what you've already extracted..hope this helps you

I appreciate the reply, but sadly as I stated above I already attempted to extract to C:/V/ which is as short as I know how to make it.

How exactly can I edit the file names as you suggest when (as far as I know) I cannot access the files until I extract them?
5.gif
05-24-2015, 03:49 PM
If you'll make a mirror of the course..I'll download it and see what I can do

(05-24-2015 03:41 PM)kalel35 Wrote:  
(05-22-2015 03:00 AM)manpig69 Wrote:  

I appreciate the reply, but sadly as I stated above I already attempted to extract to C:/V/ which is as short as I know how to make it.

How exactly can I edit the file names as you suggest when (as far as I know) I cannot access the files until I extract them?
05-25-2015, 03:38 AM
(05-24-2015 03:49 PM)manpig69 Wrote:  If you'll make a mirror of the course..I'll download it and see what I can do

Thanks manpig69....I managed to fix it myself. For anyone that is having trouble with the file path being too long...download 7-Zip and extract the files with that.

Neither Winzip or WinRar could extract the files, but 7-Zip worked perfectly.
05-30-2015, 07:24 PM
all the http://d.pr/ links are down, can you re-up?
06-03-2015, 09:04 PM
Please Re-up
06-27-2015, 04:30 PM
Can someone re-upload this content on a more friendly mirror, such as mega?
68.gif

50.gif