75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-17-2014, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2014 09:59 PM by AntonVS.)
[GET] OFFLINE DOMINATOR: $7 Action Blueprint : Real Results Within Your First 30 Days Or Your Money Back!
[Image: cooltext1515732007.png]

[Image: offdom-mag-sm.png]

Salespage:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/923041-offline-dominator-7-action-blueprint-real-results-within-your-first-30-days-your-money-back.html

Download:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://localbizvortex.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Offline-Dominator-Report.pdf
04-17-2014, 10:13 PM
RE:
Thank you AntonVS. Rep+ added.

here's the FAQ:
Russell Hall Wrote:
Feel Welcome To Ask Any Questions About This WSO But,..
SUPPORT is NOT PROVIDED in this thread!
Please use Help Desk at LocalBizVortex.com/helpdesk/
FAQ's
[i]Q. [/i]How realistic is the suggestion that real solid income can be generated within the first 30 days?
A. That's a good question and there's no doubt that it can be done quite simply but only as long as you get started by implementing at least some of what I have taught in the course and then you back it up with ongoing action and make a conscious effort to get the most out of the information and training. The thing is that whilst this isn't rocket science, it is not another flash in the pan quick buck system that most often results in rejection after rejection and a lot of disappointment. You can scale this to suit your own commitment level and time available BUT.. it is a long term blueprint for creating a solid business that has a positive and almost passive income to it if you follow the plan. Done properly, this is a six figure business model that can be realized within 2 to 3 years and is positively geared all the way!

Q.If I have no site building experience or software can I use this?
A. Yes, it doesn't matter whether you're just getting into offline marketing and have no experience and no software or tools to build your business with, this report is ideal for you. I can assist you with some very inexpensive site building software or you can use your own. For marketers that already have their tools in place and also have experience and are even making money,.. I guarantee you that you WILL be empowered with new skills and ideas after reading this report that will propel you forward like nothing else except one-on-one mentoring by a real pro would do.

Q. If I already have one of your LocalBiz products can I get access to this Offline Dominator Blueprint at a special rate as an existing Vortex or LocalBiz member?
A. An email or two will be going out about this shortly but the special price here of $7 is for everyone,.. current customers and members included. Once you've read this report and realise the power and potential it offers you then you'll probably tell me I'm nuts for selling it at $7.

Additional FAQ:
WebMoxie Wrote:I'm completely confused. I bookmarked this page so I could get the piece of software.

1. So does that mean that the software that was $47 is no longer being sold?
2. How much of the blueprint involves face-to-face time or cold calling?
3. If the software is still being sold, is the blueprint included? Can I get a link back to the software offer?

Thanks
Russell Hall Wrote:[INDENT]Sorry for the confusion. Yes you can still get the Vortex Software. There's a link to that in the blueprint. There should have been a redirect link also in the sales process but for some reason that appears to have not worked. I will send you a direct link where you can get the software even though I will be running a separate WSO on Vortex so that the confusion between the two items is removed.

Your second question about face to face and cold calling is a good one.
1) Cold calling; there is NO cold calling when using any of the 12 methods that I have included in the blueprint for making contact with new businesses. Cold calling sucks,.. I have done plenty of it over the years and you need good walking shoes and thick skin to be any good at it.. and even then it sucks!
The methods in the blueprint set you up as a professional who prospective business people contact and inquire about your service,- so they effectively come to you rather than you having chase them and end up facing rejection after rejection. Some of the methods are simple and some a little more advanced. I have used every one of the methods personally and thus I can attest to their effectiveness.
2) Face to Face Time: yes, there is a need to personally meet with clients. In some cases you would be able to do it via email, phone and landing pages but eventually you would need to meet with most of your prospective clients. This will result in more sales and a more solid relationship with your clients. Bearing in mind that you are NOT cold calling then it follows that you're not wasting your time being face to face with cold prospects that dont appreciate you and just want to get rid of you.

I'll send you a PM today with a direct link to Vortex so you can add that to your kit ;-)

Best regards,
Russell
[/INDENT]
04-19-2014, 10:24 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share Anton. Rep added. Is the software available for share. Looks really good for building sites!!
04-24-2014, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 07:20 PM by Alister.)
Deleted
---------------------------------------------
04-24-2014, 07:15 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share, but this was already shared http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...+dominator
77.gif

59.gif