12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-05-2013, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 03:40 PM by CyberPunk.)
[GET] No Hands SEO *Portable* v2.14.0.0 Latest - Cracked by CyberPunk
[GET] No Hands SEO *Portable* v2.14.0.0 Latest - fixed - Cracked by CyberPunk

FIXED! - I fixed the old cracked version and made it login again! - So re-download it using the links below!

[Image: 2ym9i5l.jpg]

**IMPORTANT NOTE** - This is a FULL trial bypass! In the code, they have the trial, portable, and full installer options... So it's as easy as changing the trial flag false and portable to true. This means that the trial timer is NOT in use! In fact, it bypasses all trial checks because it thinks it the portable version (like like paid members have)! So this is not a 999999 days remaining trial trick! This is a full blown bypass to make it the portable version! However, the software downloads all the "sites and platforms" listing information (the platforms list shown in my above screenshot) from their server. With the full/portable version, it requires a valid login to get this list. SOO that means I had to use the publicly available trial list. So the site/platform list is from the trial stuff. They claim NHS is a full featured trial, so maybe the "trial list" of platforms is the same as the paid one? If not, then someone would have to let me use their login info for this and I could grab the paid platforms list once a month or something, and make NHS grab the lists from my server. So without a valid login to work with, this is as GOOD as it gets because the program is actually in PORTABLE mode not trial mode!

This is BETTER than the other No Hands SEO cracks in the past, because all they did was trick the day counter to essentially be unlimited number of days. It said something like "You are on day 59 of 99999999". It was still the trial software. Mine, the software is the portable version and none of the trial timer stuff is being used! The only thing left that is the trial, is the site/platforms listing, and that was just because without the listings the program is useless!

So if you want the best No Hands SEO crack that has existed so far, and want as close to the real "paid" version your going to get, then download this version!

Download Links:
Magic Button :

*NOTE: These are the fixed download links! Mirrors posted by members may be old! So if you mirror this, please SPECIFY that it is the "Fixed" mirror links so others know! - Thanks!

http://mirrorstack.com/8eqxstzn4bh7

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/MLSGS....rar_links

**NOTICE: If you are getting "this program is out of date" or that this was an invalid login or any other error, please read this post: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid448001
Also, while this IS a portable version, you can not take the "No Hands SEO.exe" from this directory and replace it over your current No Hands exe! Leave everything as I gave it to you. The program, when in "portable" mode looks in the current directory ONLY for the database (which stores the login/pass). So if you take the cracked exe from the folder and overwrite your existing one, wherever it may be, it will not work! Also, there is a dll file that was packed with the program, so when I unpacked it we got an extra dll that you wont have in your previous install! So don't move/mess with anything, just open NoHandsSEO where it's at!

**Index Out of Bounds Error: NHSEO server is rejecting your connection. I just booted back to my Win7 64bit partition and went to run this (No Hands SEO) and I got the Index Out of Bounds error! I was connected behind my VPN. Since I don't want to have every noob abusing the same VPN I use, I am not telling the name. It isn't a huge secret, but I don't want tons of people burning up the IP sources lol). Anyways, I disconnected from the VPN, right clicked the exe and selected "Run As Administrator" and selected Windows XP SP3 for compatibility mode. I really think that the No Hands SEO server rejects VPN/Proxy connections. SO if your behind a proxy or on a VPN, then you need to disconnect and use your real IP.
09-05-2013, 06:35 PM
RE:
Cyber, you made my day!
Thank you very much!
09-05-2013, 06:57 PM
RE:
Cyber can't say it enough your shares are awesome!! Bravo!!!
Reel-Web.com | fastsocialfans.com | flashxbox.com | increaseyourfame.com | buyvinefollowers.biz
09-05-2013, 07:15 PM
RE:
Tnx for upload. I made a mirror
[hide]http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/39494922/file.html[/hide]
09-05-2013, 07:21 PM
RE:
I did Right click on the exe and choose "Run as Administrator" and check the compatibility mode and select a 32bit Windows XP version but received an error:This version is now outdated, please update to the latest version
Also changed compatibility mode to win7 and same error.
Any Idea appreciated.
15.gif
09-05-2013, 07:34 PM
RE:
Thank you so much man!! +REP
09-05-2013, 07:49 PM
RE:
can anyone confirm that this did work for them?

Sometimes when you crack a program it's all good on your end, but when put on other computers it's not right. It's working 100% here for me, but I haven't booted to my Win7 64bit yet. Just curious if your a rare case, or if everyone is going to have that issue. Just I need more feedback from you guys, then ill jump back in and see if there is something I can do..
09-05-2013, 08:12 PM
RE:
(09-05-2013 07:21 PM)best4u Wrote:  I did Right click on the exe and choose "Run as Administrator" and check the compatibility mode and select a 32bit Windows XP version but received an error:This version is now outdated, please update to the latest version
Also changed compatibility mode to win7 and same error.
Any Idea appreciated.
Solved by change host to default in:C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Now Work like a charm
Thanks a lot +REP Cool
09-05-2013, 08:19 PM
RE:
cyber u r thee best men
http://proxygratuit.biz The Best Proxies Quality Provider (For Salle) PM Me

HMA List
Private Socks
Elite Proxies
Cool
09-05-2013, 08:21 PM
RE:
(09-05-2013 08:12 PM)best4u Wrote:  Solved by change host to default in:C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Now Work like a charm
Thanks a lot +REP Cool
Yeah, that will do it ;) Now that you mention the hosts file, it makes sense. In the login code, it has a check in there to make sure their loginurl goes to the right place. So if you are using a hostfile to block or redirect it to another server(ie: used another persons crack for this software), it fails. So if you have any entries related to NHSEO in your host file, it should be removed. You can comment out lines in your host file by placing a # symbol at the start of the line.

Glad you got it working, enjoy!
58.gif

48.gif