72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-11-2022, 01:13 AM
RE: [GET] Newest Dan Kennedy's NO B.S. Magnetic Marketing Newsletter
Big Thanks!! great newsletters!!

It would be a good idea to add the emails that he sent to promote his newsletter of the month

for example this is for the month of october

3 Ways To Round Up Your Herd
I have, with NO disrespect meant, come to think of my audiences, fans, students, customers, and clients as my “herd” and myself as a “rancher.”

The analogy extends to a number of important rancher responsibilities, like maintaining strong fences and keeping the herd safe from poachers. Having a good, fenced-in herd is the vital foundation for income-at-will, which I call “sending the bill to the herd,” meaning a new sales letter as invoice is sent to them with a high level of certainty that most will pay their invoices.

The more you can confidently invest in herd attraction, the bigger and better the herd you can build, at a faster speed.

I have, for myself and for my clients, built new herds from zero hundreds of times in diverse product or business categories. Tactics and tools may vary, but strategies do NOT. The three most important ones are…

Taking pains to attract to your herd ideal avatar, well-matched customers…not just any warm, breathing body
Good care and feeding of the herd, even love for them
High, strong fences: physical/utility and emotional/relationship
Those are the topics on maintaining the quality of your herd which is of course important, but I’m not going to tackle that here.

For here and now, we’ll talk just about the three ways of herd-building.

One way is to poach ‘em. A second way is to breed ‘em. And the third way is to go out and rope ‘em in the wild and bring ‘em back to your ranch.

1. Being a poacher saves a lot of time, ensures a higher percentage of quality, and often can be done with the permission of the herd owner, not in the dead of night. The use of rented mailing lists is basically legal poaching.

In August, I did no-fee phone interviews for 11 different info marketers (i.e. herd owners) tied to the release of my new book, The Best Of NO B.S. That labor put thousands of my books in their herds’ hands. Some readers will move from that book to http://www.MagneticMarketing.com. A few might rise to be clients. It was an exercise in friendly, permitted poaching. Host/parasite, joint venture, and affiliate marketing all involve ethical poaching.

Poaching WITHOUT permission occurs too.

In 1978, when I was starting out with seminars in Phoenix, I had more time than money, so I went to the parking lots of hotels hosting others’ seminars and sales meetings and put my lead-generation postcard under the windshield wipers of all the cars.

From memory, I can recall getting at least 50 customers that way, five of whom turned out to be worth over $100,000 each. Other people’s customers (OPC) can be a legitimate shortcut to building your herd. Often, OPC is even more valuable than OPM, other people’s money.

The entire article, “3 Ways To Round Up Your Herd” is in my October newsletter and we instantly jump into the other two ways to grow your herd, with examples and commentary.

All of October is dedicated to what your herd-building should look like, including…

In-depth Q&A with Russell Brunson on the strategies of herd-building (including today’s popular strategies and the forgotten ones)
A Fax from the Past on “Identifying and working on THE critical thing” to ensure your ‘ranch’ is built soundly
Examples of narrow, precise, and specific ‘roping mechanisms’ from Darcy Juarez
“Hooks for Herd Building” by Jim Edwards
Plus other pieces from the community and the past to get you prepared
October’s newsletter is going to the printer on Monday so depending on when you’re reading, this is your last chance to get your copy on your kitchen table.

And I guarantee you won’t find a bonus offer like the one we provide for the NO B.S. Newsletter, with over $19,997 of pure money making information, my gift to you.

Don’t miss this our print date - we’ll make it worth your while with content and a bonus stack that’ll prepare your business for what’s coming.

Dedicated To Multiplying Your Income,

Dan
09-11-2022, 08:34 PM
Thank you.
09-24-2022, 02:04 PM
Thank you so much for the regular updates. A lot to learn from each issue. Looking forward to the updates of this post.
10-11-2022, 10:12 AM
Thank you.
10-29-2022, 07:13 AM
Any updates on this?

do you have september and october newsletter?
46.gif
10-29-2022, 10:01 PM
Max Reps +++ to. OP
12-15-2022, 10:48 PM
Any updates on this?

do you have september and october, november and december newsletter?

Here are the 2 emails of Dan kennedy Promoting them

Success Is About Behaviors

Success is more about behavior than attitudes.

Today I want to focus on Behavior Congruency, which is tied directly to time management and productivity.

If a person behaves in a way that is incongruent with their goals, and they're trying to achieve the objective they say they have, they can't get it. The achievement is a reflection of behavior far more so than attitude.

So if you want to be a real estate magnet like Trump with your name on big buildings and doing multimillion dollar deals, then you need to find several of those people who are already doing that, identify the behaviors they have in common, and emulate them.

You're not gonna be able to be that person by emulating the behaviors of part-time residential real estate agents who hangs a license in an office and sits in an open house on weekends. It just doesn't match.

And specific to time management, if you come to the table and say, “Gee, I wish I could get everybody to come to me. I wish I could get people to be more respectful of my time. I wish I could get my employees to communicate with me in a more effective and efficient manner. And I wish I could get myself liberated from constant access via cell phone and email.”

Then you've got to align your behavior with somebody who lives that way, who operates their business that way. You can't continue to behave the way people do who have their time disrespected, have their staff in chaos, have constant interruptions and have their cell phone glued to their ear.

So it really is about changing behavior.

I have of eclectic taste in television, and I also click faster than any clicker on the planet, and I clicked into the World Wrestling Federation a few nights ago, and I didn't recognize the character, the wrestler who was in the ring beating his chest and screaming at the moment, but I did write down a line that he said. Apparently it’s common street talk, unbeknownst to me, but he kept repeating over and over again, “Don't talk about it – Be about it.”

And you know, it's very good language because it addresses the issue of behavior above proclamation or above attitude. This is really no different than anything else. It begins and ends with your own behavior.

So there are behaviors you should be actively doing to keep yourself productivity focused so you get more done and reach your goals faster in the coming year. Let me help you by giving you my “Renegade Millionaire: Time Management System” for free. Quickly sign up for my NO B.S. Newsletter and you’ll get access to this, plus multiple courses worth $19,997 instantly.

Email 2

High Achieving Behaviors

What behaviors are the most common to high achievers who are also very good time managers?

First, everybody I know who gets this is very conscious of time. They got a good clock running in their subconscious. They tend to mirror me and their work environment tends to have clocks everywhere you look.

They're working against the clock. They've gone through the exercises to establish the minimum dollar value that their hours must be worth. So they're dealing with time on a very conscious basis and continuously aware.

They at least schedule, if they don't fully script, but they at least schedule very well. And if you’re wondering what the difference is between a schedule and a script, a schedule is your appointments for the day, but a script is every minute of the day.

The people who are very very good at this, specifically those who've emulated me who've learned from me, operate with scripts. They're very selective and they have the ability to say no.

And they deliberately procrastinate. Procrastination's got a very bad rap, but it's a very useful skill and strategy to include. They work without interruptions. Working without interruption is responsible for my productivity. And it’s why I do the great amount of work I'm able to do – completely free of interruption and distraction.

They have a bias to take massive action. I once had a conversation with Bill Glazer, and we were talking about a group of people that we both know, and he said, “It just boggles my mind, how little they get done. They walk out of here with a billion dollar plan and three months later they've gotten two or three parts of a 20 part plan implemented.”

And the people that I work with get all 20 parts implemented simultaneously.

You know, I often get that question, “What should I do first?”

You do it all. It's all number one.

These are just some of the behaviors high achievers do, and I go into far more depth in the “Renegade Millionaire: Time Management System” and I’ll give it to you for FREE when you join my NO B.S. Newsletter and you can start listening to it for free, not to mention multiple other courses worth $19,997.

Dan Kennedy
Magnetic Marketing
12-15-2022, 11:17 PM
do you have september and october, november and december newsletter?
12-20-2022, 05:36 PM
MAX REPS to KD!!!!!
01-18-2023, 10:53 AM
Any updates on this?
68.gif

38.gif