64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-29-2012, 07:31 AM
[GET] New WordPress Video Theme - Cash In On The Video Trend Without Ever Creating A Single Video Yourself
Covert VideoPress - Special Offer - Hurry Only A Few Left At This Price!

The Average Internet User Spends 15 Minutes On Youtube Every Single Day... For A Total Of Over 2 Billion Daily Views!

And With This Game Changing WordPress Theme You Can Cash In On This Lucrative Video Trend, Without Ever Having To Create
A Single Video Yourself!

Press Play On The Video Below To See How The Brand New Covert VideoPress Theme Leaves Everything Else In The Dust As It Propels Your Blog To The Top
Of Google!

[Image: ScribbleIntro.png]
[Image: 5DownArrows.png]
Covert VideoPress - YouTube

This is a time limited special offer. Sign up now and save over 85% on the Covert VideoPressTheme. This offer may be closed down at ANY TIME and the price will go up with EVERY order!

[Image: 3]
[SIZE=2]We will soon be selling the Covert VideoPress Theme for $59 or more. But you will
save over 85% when your order from this special early bird page today!

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]Old School Text For The 5% Of You Who Didn't Just Press Play On The Video Above![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]From: Soren Jordansen, John Merrick and Cindy Battye[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] Subject: Cashing In On The Youtube Craze Without Ever Creating A Single Video[/SIZE]

Videos have now completely conquered the internet...

In fact we have entered an age where people soon will watch more video online than they will watch television.

An age where... If you don't use video as part of your marketing funnel... you are going to be left behind!

Youtube of course is the behemoth of online video.

Just take a look at these jaw dropping stats...
[Image: youtubeinfo1.jpg]

That is some truly insane numbers.

And I know they are right...

Heck - while researching and developing Covert VideoPress I wasted the best part of a month on Youtube watching all kinds of stupid videos.

We've all been there - they simply suck you in and won't let you go.

And that's the true power of video in online marketing.

People will spend a lot more time watching your videos than they ever will reading your content.

To be honest I'm only writing this right now for the 5% of you who didn't just watch the video above! (Thank you for reading and giving my work a tiny bit of meaning LOL).

Anyway... The bottom line is... when you offer people video, they will spend more time on your site.

And the more time people spend on your site, the more likely they are to click something, buy something or take whatever action it is you want them to take.

And if you offer multiple videos, chances are people will watch more than one.
[SIZE=5]Spending Hours On Creating A Video That Gets
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]and Makes Zero Money Is Not Our Idea Of Fun![/SIZE]
As an internet marketer you look at the stats above and you start salivating over all the possibilities Youtube has to offer

And then after a while you are struck by the hard hitting hammer of reality.

It's not that easy!

Tons of sites have tried to replicate and even challenge Youtube.

But Youtube is so big now... and with the full backing from Google I highly doubt anyone will surpass them - not for a very long time anyway.

So that leaves us with the old saying... "If you can't beat them join them".

And sure there is money to be made from using Youtube in your marketing...

Loads of Warriors use Youtube - even our video above is hosted there.

But there are some problems...

* You have to create your own videos - which takes a lot of time and quite frankly can be a huge pain in the butt.

* You are competing with the other 800,000 videos uploaded the same day as your video - and if you don't have your own traffic to bring to the mix you are going to be one of the many videos stuck on 10 views (9 of them your own).

* Every video you upload is just building up Youtube/Google's content portfolio and real estate - and the end of the day they are the ones profiting from your hard work.

* If you're lucky (and that is a big "if"), you might get invited to their partner program so you can earn a few pennies from Adsense.

Now I'm not knocking Youtube as a marketing platform - it has it's uses

But there has to be a better way!

A way to turn the tables and make Youtube and Google do the hard work for us - while we stay in control and reap all the benefits!

And that's why we put a little twist on the old saying...
[SIZE=5]If You Can't Beat Them Join Them...
But Join Them On Your Own Terms!
[/SIZE]
So even though it does not make sense to try and compete directly with Youtube

Making your site look, feel and work like Youtube and feeding off all their content does make a lot of sense!

As you know we do most of our stuff on WordPress - so we naturally set out to create a theme that would do just that.

We set out to create a theme that would let you:

* Mimic Youtube and other big video sites, and serve up videos in the highly addictive tube format, well known and loved by billions of people around the world.

* Legally piggy back of other people's work and let you build huge video sites without ever creating a single video yourself.

* Stay in complete control over what content is being showed on your site - and more importantly over the ads... with you pocketing 100% of the revenue instead of sharing the scraps from the big Google table.

And after 3 months of hard work and endless testing - the result was our new Covert VideoPress theme.

We tested it on our own sites and the results where through the roof!

And now for a limited time only... we're making our new theme available, exclusively through this WSO

So without further ado...
[SIZE=5]Let's Take A Look At How The Covert VideoPress
Theme Works... And What It Can Do For You!
[/SIZE]
First of all... If you haven't done so already... I highly recommend that you watch the video above, where I give a completely walkthrough demo of how this powerful theme works.

See video really is superior lol

But if you prefer to read...

Covert VideoPress is a super simple to use and install (1 click install) WordPress theme. That means it will work on any computer, all you need in order to use it, is a self hosted WordPress blog.

As you can see on the screenshot below - I used the theme to set up a tube site with football videos (Soccer for the Americans)

[Image: beautiful.png]

And I did not create a single one of those videos myself!

All I had to do was find the videos I wanted on Youtube, Metacafe, Dailymotion or Vimeo (you can add any video you want, from anywhere, as long as you have a link for it)...

Enter the video link and the theme does the rest for you.

[Image: addvideo.png]

When you're using the Covert VideoPress theme your blog will work and feel just like Youtube, complete with:

* Grid style post layout with thumbnails automatically created for each video
* Video ratings and view counts
* Most viewed, top rated and newest videos + a "more" link with all your blog categories as your navigation menu (just like on Youtube).
* Widget ready sidebar and footer, complete with custom widgets for related, most viewed and top rated videos
* And much more...

As I said above this will give you a huge advantage over your competition...

Your visitors are much more likely to stick around watching videos, than they are reading your competitor's wall-o-text...

And the longer they stick around - the more likely they are to click on your ads and buy something.

And because it looks and works just like Youtube and the other big video sites - they will also like, share, comment etc. bringing you even more traffic (but more on that in a bit).

First we need to talk about the Theme Options...

We have built in the ability to customize a lot of things, with just a few mouse clicks...

[Image: options.png]

* Upload your own logo in the header (or just use your WP title and tagline)
* Change the background color of the theme
* Edit any color anywhere on your blog, with a simple color selector tool
* Play your videos in new tab/window or in the same window
* Turn the widget ready sidebar on/off for the front page (have it on the left or right)
* Use a widget ready left or right side bar (or none at all) on individual posts (videos)
* Show video title and description excerpts or full text on the front page
* Show view count and video ratings on the front page
* Show comment count and comments on the front page
* And so much more...

As you see above I went for a simple black, red and white layout for my Football video site

But with the Covert VideoPress theme you can make you site mimic Youtube or any other video site...

Out of the box the theme even comes with a background image exactly like the one used on Youtube.

If you want to see all the things this theme can do, and all the things you can easily customize, I highly recommend watching the video above.

But right now I want to show you the really clever bit...
[SIZE=5] How The Covert VideoPress Theme Siphons Hordes
Of Traffic From Facebook, Twitter and Google+ To
Your Blog!
[/SIZE]
When people are watching videos on your site - 2 buttons will appear beneath each video...

[Image: share.png]
As you can see these buttons are exactly the same as on Youtube

And because they have already been conditioned to using them on Youtube - and because your video blog works exactly like Youtube...

They will click them on your blog too!

And that's when the magic happens...

* Each time your visitor likes a video they get prompted to share with their friends - and many will

* They are presented with with familiar sharing options in a way they have been conditioned by Youtube to trust and use.

* And every time they share one of your videos you get a powerful back link - and more importantly new visitors that in turn will share your videos with even more people.

And that's just one of the powerful features in this theme

The bottom line...
[SIZE=5] This Strategy Works Like Crazy And Here's Why...
[/SIZE]
You don't have to create any videos yourself - you are simply leveraging other people's work to add content to your site.

This means you can focus your time on building tons of video sites in different niches...

And on the most important part - monetizing your sites.

Youtube, Vimeo and the other video sites are happy to have you use their content - in fact they encourage it (otherwise they wouldn't let you embed videos in the first place).

Another benefit is that you are able to focus your video site on a single niche.

Youtube of course has EVERYTHING - but most people are only interested in very small percentage of the content there.

Now as you may have guessed I love football.

If you were to build a video site about football like I did - and I came to your site you bet I would pay attention.

I'm likely to start watching your videos and sharing them with my fellow footie lovers.

Since your site is not cluttered with all kinds of other stuff I'm also more likely to stick around and come back.

And perhaps more importantly you are then able to really target your ads to a specific market - in this case football fans - and this will boost your conversions and revenue to levels you have never seen before!

Even though you are using other people's videos, you can still have 100% unique content that will rank well in Google.

In fact we found that using the Covert VideoPress theme makes creating unique content easier than ever before.

You have a video - you simply give it a title and then write a short paragraph describing the content

And let us face it - 99% of the time Youtube descriptions and title's suck. So with a few seconds of work you have not only produced unique content - you have also added value to a video.

I personally think that main benefits of using Covert VideoPress is in the SEO edge it gives you.
And Google will love you!

In fact we found that...
[SIZE=5] Covert VideoPress Blogs Rank Higher In Google
and Gets More Traffic Than Any Blog On ANY Other
WordPress Theme We Have Ever Used!
[/SIZE]
And there are a few very simple reason for that...

Firstly the way Google ranks websites have changed dramatically with the Panda and Penguin updates.

Nowadays the emphasis is clearly on bounce rate... Meaning that the more time your visitor's spend on your site (on average) the better Google thinks your content is and the higher they will rank you.

Think of it this way...

You search Google for "football" and land on my site. You start watching a video and will thus spend at least a few minutes on my site.

All Google see is that people who search for "football" and hit my site, spend time there... Thus my site must be highly relevant to that keyword and Google boost my ranking accordingly.

That is the real benefit of running a video site.

And remember Covert VideoPress is more than just a normal blog with embedded videos (which really doesn't get the benefit above).

It's a full tube site like Youtube running on a WordPress frame getting the best of both worlds for a big SEO boost.

When people hit your VideoPress sites they will instantly know that this is a tube site just like Youtube...

And they will start watching videos, sharing videos, ranking, and commenting

Just like millions of people do on Youtube every single day.

Because the theme is simply presenting content (you haven't even created) in way people have already been conditioned by Youtube to watch, like, share and comment on!

And here's the real kicker...

Google loves it when you use Youtube videos - because you are helping them spread their content (and maintaining their dominance).

And if you enhance them by writing your own short unique descriptions and titles.

In their eyes you are adding value for the visitors and they will boost your rankings even more!

Covert VideoPress really is the most effective and easiest way to get good rankings in and tons of free traffic from Google.

And the inbuilt social sharing and traffic generation just takes it to a whole other level that no other theme is capable of doing!
[SIZE=5] Now You Might Be Forgiven For Thinking That A
Theme This Powerful Would Cost You An Arm and A Leg!
[/SIZE]
And there are indeed other "tube themes" on the market.

I actually bought one a few months back... And it sold for $59 - for a SINGLE site license!

And here's the kicker...

It's doesn't really work like Youtube... and it doesn't even give you half the features we have included in our theme

And it certainly does not come with the extremely powerful inbuilt traffic generation!

And here's the really good news... we're not going to charge you even close to what they are asking for their inferior theme, because...
[SIZE=5] For A Limited Time Only You Can Get Your Hands On The Brand New Covert VideoPress Theme At The Special Low Early Bird Price!
[/SIZE]
Obviously people are willing to pay big money for a simple to implement technology that has been proven to increase your rankings, clicks, subscriptions, sales and traffic

And we fully intend to release this at a much higher price later on - $59 or more!

But right now, and from this special page only... You can get your hands on the Covert VideoPress theme for a fraction of that!

And when you order today you'll be "grandfathered" in and receive free updates for life

For the next few people who order we'll even add...
[SIZE=5] Multi-Site and Developer's License Included
With Your Crazy Low One Time Investment!
[/SIZE]
Yep, you read that right!

If your order the Covert VideoPress theme from this special page today, we'll even include multi-site and developer's license at no extra cost!

That means you can...
  • Use Covert VideoPress on as many of your own blogs as you like - existing and future ones!
  • You can even use it on blogs you build for clients or on blogs you flip for profit!
    • But as I said this early bird special is very time limited. The price will go up

And you will certainly not see multi and dev. license included at this low a price, ever again!

So take action today and...
      [SIZE=5] Click The Button Below To Secure Your Copy Of The
      Covert VideoPress Theme Before The Price Goes Up!
      [/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]Regular Price $59 Today...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B]Order online safely and securely[/B][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2][B] 100% Secure, Full Encryption Is Being Used[/B][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2][B] You'll receive your order instantly even if it's 2 am![/B][/SIZE]
      See you inside...

Soren Jordansen, John Merrick and Cindy Battye
      [SIZE=4] Soren Jordansen, John Merrick and Cindy Battye[/SIZE]
      "The IM Wealth Builders"

P.S. The only way you can lose here is if you walk away empty-handed... This really is the most effective way to generate more clicks, leads, sales and traffic from your blog!

PRODUCT GUARANTEE: We'll be totally straight with you here... If you plan on purchasing then asking for a refund, please don't order a license. This is a very limited offer, so if you are not 100% committed then leave the license for other people who are and who will put it to good use. We only want to work closely with serious marketers and genuine folks that are ready to take their business to the next level.

But because we want you to start today with total peace of mind your investment is backed up by a full 45 day money back guarantee - You will be ordering with confidence and this eliminates any kind of risk on your part.

Salespage:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/662189-new-wordpress-video-theme-cash-video-trend-without-ever-creating-single-video-yourself.html

Direct Download:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://covertvideopress.com/9wg4bk/access.html

Hopefully it wasn't shared here yet! Please mirror! Thanks! Cool
[Image: JYV9NtK.png]
08-29-2012, 07:32 AM
RE:
Download link on post#1
This goes for the FAQ.

FAQ[size=10]

Q:
Will the Covert VideoPress theme work on any website or blog?

A: No - this is a WordPress theme in so it will only work on self hosted WordPress blogs. It will not work on free wordpress.com blogs, but it will work on WPMU blogs, provided you have the rights to install themes on it

Q:
[/size]Who the heck are "imwealthbuilders"?

A:
IM Wealth Builders is the company that runs all our internet businesses, including our WSOs. It's owned by Soren Jordansen, John Merrick and Cindy Battye. While we usually post from our personal accounts here on the WF - we post our WSO's from the company account (simply because it makes life easier).

Q: Do you have a support desk?

A: Yep we sure do. You can reach us at SJCSupport.com - that's the support link for all our stuff including WSOs and it's manned 7 days a week.

Q: Are there any upsells?

A: Yes there is one upsell that offers a brand new plugin specifically designed for the VideoPress theme. It's completely optional, the theme does everything "it says on the tin". However this plugin upgrade will only ever be available to customers who purchase the theme, and the upsell you'll see offers a big discount (one time only!). Additionally some of our previous products will be available as special discounted offers for customers only.

Q: Can I get a refund if I don't like the theme?

A: Sure thing. We always have a full 45 day no questions asked refund policy. Simply send us a support ticket and we'll refund you 100% hassle free.

Q: Does the theme come with any tutorials?

A: Yes, Covert VideoPress comes with a full video tutorial that shows you how to install, configure and use the theme, plus gives you some tips on how to get the best results from it. And there is a detailed written help file too (found inside the theme options in your WP-admin area).

Q: Will this let me run a full Youtube clone?

A: Yes and no - While your blog will feel and work like Youtube, it was designed to mimic Youtube to give you more traffic, clicks and sales - not to allow you to run a social site with members. Of course letting user register and post on your blog is an inbuilt function in WordPress (for all themes), so within the limits of WordPress the theme does support running a full scale Youtube style site.

Q: Is this theme for new blogs or can I convert old blogs using the theme?

A: The theme was primarily designed for starting new tube (video) blogs from scratch. That said it can be used on existing blogs. If a post does not have a video a generic place holder thumbnail will be used and you can then add a video manually. If a post already has a video the theme should be able to recognize it, however we can't guarantee that this will work with all video formats, so you may have to do some manual post editing on your old posts.

Q: Do I have to create my own videos?
A: Nope and that's the really cool thing about this theme - you can run a huge video site without ever recording a single video, simply by one click embedding videos from Youtube, Vimeo, MetaCafe and DailyMotion. But of course it also supports your own videos, in fact it supports ALL videos as long as you have a direct link to video file

Q: Do you have a demo site?
A: Yep, you can see the theme in action here http://thebeautifulgame.me (it's the site from the video above)
[Image: JYV9NtK.png]
08-29-2012, 07:44 AM
RE:
404 Not Found !
I come from France ! Heart BBHF Heart
08-29-2012, 07:48 AM
RE:
Thanks to Johny..

Pro Access page is here
Magic Button :
Code:
http://covertvideopress.com/9wg4bk/proaccess.html

Mirror for the Covert VideoPress Theme And The OTO - "Covert Video Content" Autoblogging Plugin For The Covert VideoPress Theme:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0XXLPPST
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
08-29-2012, 07:50 AM
RE:
Mirror:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/W030X0LC
34.gif
08-29-2012, 08:54 AM
RE:
Covert VideoPress
WordPress theme that makes your blog feel and work like Youtube, allowing your to cash in on the video craze without ever having to create a video yourself!

30 mirrors (BACKUP) for Plugins and Themes
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.uploadseeds.com/download.php?uid=FMAODRSF
http://www.uploadseeds.com/download.php?uid=8IZYJSHW

Virus Total
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/a004ba3c1c3abbf5fe317a0fdc30ec346ab242b2bef236175f31a9d207bacf65/analysis/1346194265/
FOR VIP ONLY!
VIP Courses you wanted to be Reuploaded and should remain INSIDE SuperVIP! Post here!

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-Courses-you-wanted-to-be-Reuploaded-and-should-remain-INSIDE-SuperVIP-Post-here
08-29-2012, 02:26 PM
RE:
The opportunities are endless here! Of course, keyword research is quite critical to targeting a good niche that is actually rankable... Thanks for the share!!

Would love to hear ideas that anybody has on utilization ideas for this theme...
08-29-2012, 05:16 PM
RE:
Thanks to OP and all who created mirrors.
08-29-2012, 09:34 PM
RE:
Thank you mirror man.
08-30-2012, 05:47 PM
RE:
Thanks so much
Can we have the tutorial videos please
57.gif

13.gif