51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-14-2015, 08:44 PM
[GET] New Exclusive Teespring Case Study Video Training by the Teespring King
trey lewellen is his name, making terrible case study videos is his game, AND he calls himself the teespring king, lmao... and he cannot even afford to buy a hair brush... lol... this is what he is promoting on facebook now

he call this video training, but i must have missed the training part of it, let me know what you find

he says he is killing it on facebook with his coaching page, but for some reason he thinks 929 likes is killing it...
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/CoachTreyLewellen

and i will not mention that he only posts about once a month, twice at most, and did not post anything for most of last year... the time he claims he started earning the big bucks... really? NOTHING?

just like the other bso guys, he quickly starts out of the gate with a big income claim, $100,000 a month on teespring, even though teespring itself says no one is earning that much with them anymore

yeap, like the bso creators, he says he is doing something no one else is, again... really? no one else is selling tshirts on teespring using facebook? i can list a few people doing better than he is! when you hear someone else say 'no one is doing this' that is a LIE 99.9 PERCENT of the time! you have to see the video yourself to hear it for yourself, some of you will get a great laugh from it

so... i will leave the rest to your imagination, watch the video if you will, if time is short, skip the first few minutes and stop when his sales presentation starts... epic fail on the sales video, it has no training and is a case study of how NOT to do a case study video

the reason i share this, as always, is two fold... i often have two reasons for everything, often one reason is not enough
  • reason one: as stated above, to show you what NOT to do
  • reason two: this guy is making money online doing this junk, why don't you?
you can create trash like this or WORSE like many bso's and still make money, again, what is YOUR excuse?

the new year is already 2 weeks old, exactly, what are YOU doing different this year to make your life better? most people come here looking for that one idea that will make them rich... not sure about you, but i see HUNDREDS! upon hundreds! what are you waiting for? forget about next year! NOW is the time to get off your arse and MAKE MONEY! stop making excuses!

here is the case study in bad case studies:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://buildingyourempire.net/teespring-case-study/

did you watch it yet?

you have only two choices from here:

you can :
  • make money
  • make excuses
which sounds better to you?
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
01-15-2015, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2015 12:39 AM by tinamou99.)
RE:
Good words JoeMLM and never a truer word spoken. I think we are all guilty of looking for that one thing that is going to make us our first million and go from one shiny object to the other but in teh end, never making anything. This year is goign to be my year, I am determined to make money this year and stick to one thing at a time and not move on to the next thing until the first one is running itself and making a good income for me and my family. Reps added for your ideas and "fatherly" advice to all :)
01-15-2015, 03:04 AM
RE:
Awesome post! Rep Added!
Get 1000 Buyers To Your Offer For Only $4 https://apppatron.com/1k-buyers/buyers
01-15-2015, 03:44 AM
RE:
Reps to you Joe!
05-12-2015, 04:35 AM
RE: [GET] New Exclusive Teespring Case Study Video Training by the Teespring King
thanks for the share Joemlm, reps added
48.gif
05-12-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: [GET] New Exclusive Teespring Case Study Video Training by the Teespring King
(01-14-2015 08:44 PM)JOEMLM Wrote:  he calls himself the teespring king, lmao... and he cannot even afford to buy a hair brush... lol...

Just love u for your amazing words
07-10-2016, 01:20 AM
good job
teespring king ? LOL !
07-10-2016, 02:58 AM
please, don't tell me this guy again.

32.gif