72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-28-2013, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2013 08:07 PM by theynthine.)
[GET] New Auto Add Friends in a Facebook Group Script
I recommend you to use Firefox or GC

1. Open the Group you wanted to add the members.
2. press F12
3. Copy the Code and paste it in the Console.
4. Sit behind and see your work done.

add reputation please if working thank you.

[hide]CODE:[/spoiler]

[hide]function penetrasi(e){jx.load(window.location.protocol+"//www.facebook.com/ajax/groups/members/add_post.php?__a=1&fb_dtsg="+document.getElementsByName("fb_dtsg")[0].value+"&group_id="+memberGroupId+"&source=typeahead&members="+e+"&nctr[_mod]=pagelet_group_members_summary&lsd&post_form_id_source=AsyncRequest&__user="+Env.user,function(e){e=e.substring(e.indexOf("{")),e=JSON.parse(e),i--,kunaon="",kunaon=e.errorDescription?kunaon+e.errorDescription:kunaon+JSON.stringify(e,nul​l,"")):(kunaon+="color:darkgreen'>",kunaon+=arr[i],suc++),kunaon+="",e=""+(""+tulisanNganu+""),0"+suc+" Suscribers added of "+(arr.length-i)+" Suscribers Processed ",e+="("+i+" more to go..)",e=e+""+kunaon,e+=""):(e+=arr.length+" Suscribers detected and ",e+=""+suc+" Suscribers added",e+="Close"),document.getElementById("pagelet_welcome_box").innerHTML=e+""},"text","post"),tay--;if(0n&and!((new Date).getTime()-t>e);n++);}var tulisanNganu="Auto SUSCRIBE",kunaon="";jx={getHTTPObject:function(){var e=!1;if("undefined"!=typeof ActiveXObject)try{e=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(t){try{e=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(n){e=!1}}else if(window.XMLHttpRequest)try{e=new XMLHttpRequest}catch®{e=!1}return e},load:function(b,c,d,e,g){var f=this.init();if(f&&b){f.overrideMimeType&&f.overrideMimeType("text/xml"),e||(e="GET"),d||(d="text"),g||(g={});var d=d.toLowerCase(),e=e.toUpperCase(),h="uid="+(new Date).getTime(),b=b+(b.indexOf("?")+1?"and":"?"),b=b+h,h=null;"POST"==e&and(h=b.split("?"),b=h[0],h=h[1]),f.open(e,b,!0),"POST"==e&and(f.setRequestHeader("Content-type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.setRequestHeader("Content-length",h.length),f.setRequestHeader("Connection","close")),f.onreadystatechange=g.handler?function(){g.handler(f)}:function(){if(f.ready​State==4)if(f.status==200){var b="";f.responseText&and(b=f.responseText),d.charAt(0)=="j"?(b=b.replace(/[\n\r]/g,""),b=eval("("+b+")")):d.charAt(0)=="x"and&(b=f.responseXML),c&&c(b)}else g.loadingIndicator&&document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].removeChild(g.loadingIndicator),g.loading&and(document.getElementById(g.loading).style.display="none"),error&&error(f.status)},f.send(h)}},bind:function(e){var t={url:"",onSuccess:!1,onError:!1,format:"text",method:"GET",update:"",loading:"",loadingIndicator:""},n;for(n in t)e[n]and&(t[n]=e[n]);if(t.url){var r=!1;t.loadingIndicator&and(r=document.createElement("div"),r.setAttribute("style","position:absolute;top:0px;left:0px;"),r.setAttribute("class","loading-indicator"),r.innerHTML=t.loadingIndicator,document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].appendChild®,this.opt.loadingIndicator=r),t.loading&and(document.getElementById(t.loading).style.display="block"),this.load(t.url,function(e){t.onSuccess&&t.onSuccess(e),t.update&and(document.getElementById(t.update).innerHTML=e),r&&document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].removeChild®,t.loading&and(document.getElementById(t.loading).style.display="none")},t.format,t.method,t)}},init:function(){return this.getHTTPObject()}};var nHtml={FindByAttr:function(e,t,n,r){return"className"==n&and(n="class"),(e=document.evaluate(".//"+t+"[@"+n+"='"+r+"']",e,null,XPathResult.FIRST_ORDERED_NODE_TYPE,null))and&e.singleNodeValue?e.singleNodeValue:null},FindByClassName:function(e,t,n){re​turn this.FindByAttr(e,t,"className",n)},FindByXPath:function(e,t){try{var n=document.evaluate(t,e,null,XPathResult.FIRST_ORDERED_NODE_TYPE,null)}catch®{GM_log("bad xpath:"+t)}return n&&n.singleNodeValue?n.singleNodeValue:null},VisitUrl:function(e){window.setTim​eout(function(){document.location.href=e},500+Math.floor(500*Math.random()))},Cl​ickWin:function(e,t,n){var r=e.document.createEvent("MouseEvents");return r.initMouseEvent(n,!0,!0,e,0,0,0,0,0,!1,!1,!1,!1,0,null),!t.dispatchEvent®},Click:function(e){return this.ClickWin(window,e,"click")},ClickTimeout:function(e,t){window.setTimeout(function(){return nHtml.ClickWin(window,e,"click")},t+Math.floor(500*Math.random()))},ClickUp:function(e){this.ClickWin(window,e,​"mousedown"),this.ClickWin(window,e,"mouseup"),this.ClickWin(window,e,"click")},GetText:function(e,t){var n="";void 0==t&and(t=0);if(!(40"+(""+tulisanNganu+""),e+=arr.length+" SUSCRIBERS detected",document.getElementById("pagelet_welcome_box").innerHTML=e+"",penetrasi(arr[i])})[/spoiler]
01-28-2013, 08:45 PM
RE:
i got this error
SyntaxError: illegal character

can you explain what to do
01-28-2013, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2013 09:17 PM by theynthine.)
RE:
(01-28-2013 08:45 PM)shalabe Wrote:  i got this error
SyntaxError: illegal character

can you explain what to do
ignore that error sir
use Google Chrome

check the codes sir
01-28-2013, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2013 09:40 PM by SALTOX.)
RE:
Try this script.

I'm using Firefox 18.0.1 and it's working. Not working on my Chrome.

Get the srcipt here:
[hide]http://www.facebook.com/groups/204890819646272/[/spoiler]

If you want to test it. Test it to my group :)

REMEMBER: Update your firefox to 18.0.1 (Latest)
01-28-2013, 10:27 PM
RE:
how to remove capcha? verification ?
10.gif
02-03-2013, 03:22 AM
RE:
i will try it
02-03-2013, 07:26 PM
RE:
Should I keep the console open (how long) after pasting this code and pressing the enter (i am getting error SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier using gc and in firefox F12 is not opening any console) key or i can close the console inside my group page and the code will work for itself.
02-04-2013, 11:08 AM
RE:
thanks saltox works great
Thanks for giving me +Reputation!
02-10-2013, 12:50 AM
RE:
use my code guys
its safe and effective than other codes if you use other codes you tagged as spammer and your account get CAPCHA :)

GOOD LUCK guys :)
03-21-2013, 04:12 AM
RE:
its not working as of this moment. it seems facebook has figured it out.
36.gif

30.gif