18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-09-2014, 02:08 PM
RE:
(09-09-2014 01:39 PM)imbabe Wrote:  Well guys...what do you expect for the price? I think this is very good wso for "newbies" but not be useful for experienced marketers. For someone who has no clue and wants to make some quick bucks she offers some valid and useful advice. I like to say this share is incomplete it's missing the OTO's and bonuses and the rest of the stuff being "shared" in this thread is stuff from webinars and not the wso product. This share is incomplete as Quasar hinted.
I noted in my original post that it was just the main product I was sharing - "Don't have the two OTO's just the main product which is the video below as well as the process map shown in the video"
09-09-2014, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 04:00 PM by Quasar.)
RE:
(09-09-2014 01:39 PM)imbabe Wrote:  Well guys...what do you expect for the price? I think this is very good wso for "newbies" but not be useful for experienced marketers. For someone who has no clue and wants to make some quick bucks she offers some valid and useful advice. I like to say this share is incomplete it's missing the OTO's and bonuses and the rest of the stuff being "shared" in this thread is stuff from webinars and not the wso product. This share is incomplete as Quasar hinted.

No, you need to check your facts. And who the f*ck are you anyway?! Was watching the video too much for you?

It's $17 + another $20 for the otos! I expect a d.amn decent product for $37!

This isn't a $7 piece of shit where you know what you're likely to get, and it is from an "expert' claiming to have been in business since 1998. But that isn't even really the key point.

This video in this share is exactly THE product being sold for $17. The only thing missing is the mindmap, which is useless for a speculative WSO or any other product this poor.

"valid and useful advice?"

In who's f*cking universe?!

Look, I have been in more than one rodeo with this bimbo's products. Do you think I just arbitrarily bash her because I don't like her?

Nope - I bash her because she's incompetent and should not be allowed to sell anything to anyone - anywhere. You newbies pay attention because I am going to tell you exactly how I evaluate this product or any other.

First, you need to be clear about why you want the product - this is on you - not her. Especially when it is free, is the product even in your wheelhouse?

This means - even if you have gift wrapped FREE info - are you going to act on it? If the answer is NO - why the f*ck do you want it? It's cool if you aren't sure, but usually you will always know if it's something you want to do.

In this case, you know this is for people to make money ASAP, which makes it especially dangerous because you don't know what the f*ck you're going to get. And you also know it is for selling in the offline world and that it takes work.

So, are you willing to do that? If not, this isn't even a consideration for you. Downloading it is a waste of your time.

But let's say you have a pair and are willing to do offline sales for immediate income ...

Here is how I review every product:

I sit down in quiet space and get a spiral-bound notebook - the 10 cent to one dollar variety - just like high school.

I open it up and turn to my place. I make sure I turn to completely blank pages, which means I have a left hand side and a right hand side. Yes, this means I write on the back side of the page on the left and am looking at two open pages.

All the negatives for the product go on the left - the positives on the right.

Then I read, listen or view the pdfs, audios or videos - whatever I am reviewing. As I go through it, I stop at any critical points and write them down - left or right - whichever is fitting.

This product had two positive comments on the right and all the rest on the full left page were negative. The left page - the negative - was full - the right almost blank.

So what's the value of the product?

But here is what else I do: If an item gets a positive, I also write down a way I can use it in my business.

The reason for the spiral notebook and this method is: I never throw them away. I can refer to products I reviewed last month or 10 years ago. And handwriting the information places it into the subconscious - it works and I remember it.

So this is how I reviewed this product. You are always objective with this approach.

After going through all the materials - this product - in its entirety is like handling you a firearm and telling you to go shoot - that's it!

Hell, she doesn't even show you which end of the gun to be on.

No instructions, no specifics, not even which gun or what the gun does - just go shoot!

That is how ridiculous this and all the other products I have reviewed from this woman are!

As I have already posted, she doesn't even know the meaning of the word - arbitrage. She is only pre-selling services - and she isn't even doing that well. She sells first and gets pricing second!

What the f*ck?! How do you even know if or at what point you are in profit? And she is going to negotiate only predicated on price?!

How? She doesn't know her costs yet! And as I wrote already - there are hundreds of points to negotiate before you touch pricing anyway.

She knows as much about making real offline sales as I know about building a nuclear bomb, which is shit!

Sure, go prospect, cold call, use the phone - yeah right!

Shoot the f*ck at WHAT? With what?! Using what kind of ammunition? Pointing the f*cking gun which way?

You're an idiot for posting this is even remotely usable by newbies! This is world class bullshit!

Have you even bothered to read the WF thread? Can you not see what she is doing?

Let me tell you, in language even a m.oron like you can understand:

She is generating leads for her $10k a year coaching program! Is that so f*cking hard to figure out?!

It is the ONLY thing she is doing right! She is getting paid to feed maybe one or two nitwits into her annual coaching program! And some of these mo.rons are actually asking her about it in the thread.

So this isn't even about a real product - the product was always meant to be shit - on purpose!

She makes bank if she can nail just one or two suckers that will be stupid and fall into her annual coaching sales funnel.

You really need to read between the lines just a bit. The lights may be on between your ears, but there is definitely nobody home!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
09-10-2014, 03:02 AM
RE:
THANKS Quasar and +5 reps for your usual brilliant analysis -- and for saving me time even looking at this garbage!
09-10-2014, 03:10 AM
RE:
i want real money not methods
09-10-2014, 06:37 AM
RE:
Unbelievable that she has the nerve to charge $997 for her passiveprofitsystem. com
what a joke!
72.gif
09-10-2014, 10:50 AM
RE:
When a wso comes out, I usually wait a few days and go to the last page of comments and read them backwards... Ms. Cotters thread goes from bad to worse once everyone who bought this crap spills the beans on it only a mindmap and a short video... not quite what she said it was on the sales page... actually the sales page description and the product are light years apart... towards the end she back pedals and claims that the product on the sales page was described as a mindmap and not a road map... LOL!
They say the lifespan of a Internet Marketer is around 6 months... that is how Ms Cotter has survived all these years... feeding crap to all the newbies that spring up every 6 months looking for the pot of gold online.
09-19-2014, 01:33 AM
[GET] Overnight Arbitrage
Requested Here

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-OVERNIGHT-ARBITRAGE

[Image: WSO1.png]

Anyone Can Make Money With “Overnight Arbitrage” (As Long As You Do It Correctly)
The wonderful thing about Service arbitrage is that it´s flexible enough to be a perfect fit for every type of marketer… and it doesn´t require any experience at all.
Newbie Friendly… as long as you know how to surf the net and send an email, you can do Service arbitrage.
Great Option for Die-Hard IM’ers… you can do this without ever leaving your Computer or talking to a single person.
Fast Money for Affiliate and CPA Marketers… you´ll make money a lot more quickly with service arbitrage.
Perfect for Offliners… this is right up your alley since you can very easily use it with offline businesses.

[Image: WSO2.png]

Sales Page
PHP Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/987753-wsod-9-3-need-money-right-now-proven-method-generates-cash-overnight-videos-process-maps.html 

Download
http://get.wsowarrior.net/SJR5/5psvYjrq
09-19-2014, 02:09 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share
09-19-2014, 02:10 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share....reps added :)
09-19-2014, 04:35 AM
RE:
already shared

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Need-Money-RIGHT-NOW-Proven-Method-Generates-Cash-OVERNIGHT-Videos-Process-Maps&highlight=987753

33.gif
[Image: nPaFfhJ.gif]

32.gif