45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-08-2014, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 08:28 AM by Jezuz.)
RE:
(10-08-2014 03:34 AM)intrepid Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 03:21 AM)BlackHatKnight Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 02:55 AM)intrepid Wrote:  The virustotal means nothing at all so you're not doing me or anyone else any favor. The traffic stealing malware in this plugin is hidden inside an image file. People: PLEASE check your visitor stats after installing this plugin and many others and you'll see a drop in traffic -- it could be 2% or 30% but the malware code steals traffic from ALL sites on the infected server.

Purchase your OWN plugins and themes for your websites. This forum gives me a heads up of the website tools available but it's not a good idea to use "shares" because the malicious "people" sharing have infected plugins, themes and other scripts with code that redirects to other websites or take over your blog.
Is this a general warning or do you have proof that this plugin is infected?

I actually have proof that this "updated" plugin by Jezuz is infected. This is why I tell people to check their stats -- that's how I figured out it was infected. I had checked the php files before installing but immediately after I got the plugin activated my traffic started decreasing. I purchased my own copy. Do a search for malware or infected and you'll find some posts that explain that image files have malware code in them. Those boys and girls are crafty.

FYI: I've noticed that my previous posts relating to this problem are deleted in this thread and other threads. If you've been watching this thread, notice there's no other post from me before today yet the op created this thread on 10/2 with and listed my username for the virustotal.
Show us then. All you have done so far is make outrages accusations.
The problem with you is that you don't have any. That's the thing about people like you.
You were asked by 2 members already for the proof, but all you could do was making more accusation. Show us, come on.

Also no wonder your previous posts are deleted as they are the same as the ones you made now. Pure spam, and nothing in value at all.
No proof was revealed last time, and this time wont be any different.
But please, do make a fool out of yourself. I love people like that.

And regarding your shares... Hmm where are they? Leeeeeeeeeeeecherrrrrrrrrr
(leecher proof - http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...857f7b31fa )
At least i can provide proof of my accusations.
10-08-2014, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 08:52 AM by Jezuz.)
RE:
Updated again. - Last update until Intrepid gets banned from here.
10-08-2014, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 01:46 PM by intrepid.)
RE:
(10-08-2014 07:25 AM)Jezuz Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 02:55 AM)intrepid Wrote:  The virustotal means nothing at all so you're not doing me or anyone else any favor. The traffic stealing malware in this plugin is hidden inside an image file. People: PLEASE check your visitor stats after installing this plugin and many others and you'll see a drop in traffic -- it could be 2% or 30% but the malware code steals traffic from ALL sites on the infected server.

Purchase your OWN plugins and themes for your websites. This forum gives me a heads up of the website tools available but it's not a good idea to use "shares" because the malicious "people" sharing have infected plugins, themes and other scripts with code that redirects to other websites or take over your blog.

I actually have proof that this "updated" plugin by Jezuz is infected. This is why I tell people to check their stats -- that's how I figured out it was infected. I had checked the php files before installing but immediately after I got the plugin activated my traffic started decreasing. I purchased my own copy. Do a search for malware or infected and you'll find some posts that explain that image files have malware code in them. Those boys and girls are crafty.

FYI: I've noticed that my previous posts relating to this problem are deleted in this thread and other threads. If you've been watching this thread, notice there's no other post from me before today yet the op created this thread on 10/2 with and listed my username for the virustotal.
The problem with you is that you don't have any. That's the thing about people like you.
You were asked by 2 members already for the proof, but all you could do was making more accusation. Show us, come on.

Also no wonder your previous posts are deleted as they are the same as the ones you made now. Pure spam, and nothing in value at all.

You want to threaten me for warning people about checking malicious code in your plugin shares? And then call me a leecher by showing my threads and not my posts? Aren't you a spiteful boy. This forum is supposed to be a place for helping each other, not STEALING from each other, whether it's software, traffic, methods or the right to post questions, cautions, reminders or expose thieves like yourself. We're supposed to "try before your buy" shares and I bought this plugin for myself because I like it and it encourages future development but having my traffic stolen really turned me off to "try" shares on here.

I already stated and shared a screenshot of my bad experience uploading your plugin share but, again, as I ALREADY STATED, my posts are removed quickly so that tells me that you're a moderator or someone who trolls posts that expose your nefarious intentions and click the report button. The WP stats screenshot shows what happened to my traffic the day I installed your "share". I still have a pm that I sent to a mod reporting this incident with your share because s/he asked that we inform them.

FYI: I like threads like this http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-List...d-BE-AWARE and I think they should be sticky threads.
10-08-2014, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 11:13 PM by Jezuz.)
RE:
(10-08-2014 01:43 PM)intrepid Wrote:  

You want to threaten me for warning people about checking malicious code in your plugin shares? And then call me a leecher by showing my threads and not my posts? Aren't you a spiteful boy. This forum is supposed to be a place for helping each other, not STEALING from each other, whether it's software, traffic, methods or the right to post questions, cautions, reminders or expose thieves like yourself. We're supposed to "try before your buy" shares and I bought this plugin for myself because I like it and it encourages future development but having my traffic stolen really turned me off to "try" shares on here.

I already stated and shared a screenshot of my bad experience uploading your plugin share but, again, as I ALREADY STATED, my posts are removed quickly so that tells me that you're a moderator or someone who trolls posts that expose your nefarious intentions and click the report button. The WP stats screenshot shows what happened to my traffic the day I installed your "share". I still have a pm that I sent to a mod reporting this incident with your share because s/he asked that we inform them.

FYI: I like threads like this http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-List...d-BE-AWARE and I think they should be sticky threads.
Still you refuse to share any actual evidence. Pff, kid. And yes, you are a leeeeecher. And over 80% of us vip knows it. Why try to deny it? You got no actual threads of sharing anything.
Everyone have asked you to share the evidence, yet you fail to do so. Which just makes you sound really stupid.
As i stated before, you are nothing but a leecher and a scriptkiddie.
Nothing else needed to be said about that, until you actual provide some evidence of your claims.
But please, do continue to derogate us posters, because we actually share with you for no personal gain, what so ever.

No logic in your post's at all, without any evidence of your claims.
Sure i can also make a statement about you, trying hide codes inside your pictures. But i haven't, since i haven't got any proof of that.

Think about it, next time you make such an outrages accusation about anyone.

Nothing even posted in that thread about me. Come again.. Kid ..

If you want, you can have any staff coming here and explaining why your so called proof was deleted. And please, show us the pm then :d At least you can show us something then.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...gin-latest - you were also asked by several people for proof. Non provided.

You're just a kid, full of shiiit.
10-09-2014, 12:06 AM
RE:
Idiots like intrepid are all over the forum. Accusing people of adding malicious codes without actual proof. Thanks for the shares man!
64.gif
10-09-2014, 03:33 AM
RE:
Been looking everywhere for this! Thank you! So much drama in the B.H.F.
10-09-2014, 06:48 AM
RE:
hahahah I LIKE DRAMAS! well the problem in the plugin is this http://prntscr.com/4ubj0f
if you try send some newsletters dont go, just stay trying trying and dont go, any help?
10-09-2014, 08:02 AM
RE:
(10-09-2014 06:48 AM)thithac Wrote:  hahahah I LIKE DRAMAS! well the problem in the plugin is this http://prntscr.com/4ubj0f
if you try send some newsletters dont go, just stay trying trying and dont go, any help?
Have you tried using a smtp server? It's recommended, also stated in the docomentation.
10-09-2014, 05:50 PM
RE:
(10-08-2014 01:43 PM)intrepid Wrote:  

You're quite right but the problem is you haven't actually provided any evidence and this is why you are coming across as a scare merchant..

Secondly I'm wondering why you've bought this plugin and haven't shared it yourself. A clean version that you can vouch for...?
10-09-2014, 10:51 PM
RE:
MyMail Update to 2.0.10!
74.gif

62.gif