55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-05-2014, 08:27 AM
RE:
Another update ! Jesus... So many. Thanks bro +rep added !
10-07-2014, 07:33 PM
RE:
Updated, again.
10-08-2014, 02:24 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing +5 rep added.
10-08-2014, 02:41 AM
RE:
Great work!
10-08-2014, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 02:59 AM by intrepid.)
RE:
The virustotal means nothing at all so you're not doing me or anyone else any favor. The traffic stealing malware in this plugin is hidden inside an image file. People: PLEASE check your visitor stats after installing this plugin and many others and you'll see a drop in traffic -- it could be 2% or 30% but the malware code steals traffic from ALL sites on the infected server.

Purchase your OWN plugins and themes for your websites. This forum gives me a heads up of the website tools available but it's not a good idea to use "shares" because the malicious "people" sharing have infected plugins, themes and other scripts with code that redirects to other websites or take over your blog.
57.gif
10-08-2014, 03:21 AM
RE:
(10-08-2014 02:55 AM)intrepid Wrote:  The virustotal means nothing at all so you're not doing me or anyone else any favor. The traffic stealing malware in this plugin is hidden inside an image file. People: PLEASE check your visitor stats after installing this plugin and many others and you'll see a drop in traffic -- it could be 2% or 30% but the malware code steals traffic from ALL sites on the infected server.

Purchase your OWN plugins and themes for your websites. This forum gives me a heads up of the website tools available but it's not a good idea to use "shares" because the malicious "people" sharing have infected plugins, themes and other scripts with code that redirects to other websites or take over your blog.
Is this a general warning or do you have proof that this plugin is infected?
10-08-2014, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 03:38 AM by intrepid.)
RE:
(10-08-2014 03:21 AM)BlackHatKnight Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 02:55 AM)intrepid Wrote:  The virustotal means nothing at all so you're not doing me or anyone else any favor. The traffic stealing malware in this plugin is hidden inside an image file. People: PLEASE check your visitor stats after installing this plugin and many others and you'll see a drop in traffic -- it could be 2% or 30% but the malware code steals traffic from ALL sites on the infected server.

I actually have proof that this "updated" plugin by Jezuz is infected. This is why I tell people to check their stats -- that's how I figured out it was infected. I had checked the php files before installing but immediately after I got the plugin activated my traffic started decreasing. I purchased my own copy. Do a search for malware or infected and you'll find some posts that explain that image files have malware code in them. Those boys and girls are crafty.

FYI: I've noticed that my previous posts relating to this problem are deleted in this thread and other threads. If you've been watching this thread, notice there's no other post from me before today yet the op created this thread on 10/2 with and listed my username for the virustotal.
10-08-2014, 03:59 AM
RE:
(10-08-2014 03:34 AM)intrepid Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 03:21 AM)BlackHatKnight Wrote:  

I actually have proof that this "updated" plugin by Jezuz is infected. This is why I tell people to check their stats -- that's how I figured out it was infected. I had checked the php files before installing but immediately after I got the plugin activated my traffic started decreasing. I purchased my own copy. Do a search for malware or infected and you'll find some posts that explain that image files have malware code in them. Those boys and girls are crafty.

FYI: I've noticed that my previous posts relating to this problem are deleted in this thread and other threads. If you've been watching this thread, notice there's no other post from me before today yet the op created this thread on 10/2 with and listed my username for the virustotal.
Why don't you just show us the proof and be done with it, for example if you know it's an image file then say which one and how you managed to check it...
10-08-2014, 06:00 AM
RE:
MyMail v2.0.9
10-08-2014, 06:21 AM
RE:
Its (PASSWORD) as per this websites url !!!
13.gif

68.gif