25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-26-2014, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 04:10 AM by imnik.)
[GET] Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2010 - MS Office Standard 2013
Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2010 - MS Office Standard 2013
[Image: 6oUHMge.png]
[Image: vznZ0C5.jpg]

Hi all BBHF's Friends!
Today I'm GIVING AWAY the MS Office Pro Plus 2010 - Standard 2013 license key(s) for u. They're LEGIT licenses, not crack or pre-activation versions! But all you'll get for 100% FREE... Don't ask me where, how or why... ^:^
(With these license versions, you can update, back-up for future re-install without any problem because they're LEGIT keys).
I hope you will LOVE it!
Here you're:

1) Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010

SETUP (MS):
32 bit
DL:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://pc.cd/4MH    (*) File name: imnik_MSOfficeProPlus2010_x86_VL.iso - 691MB
64 bit
DL:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://pc.cd/kKW    (*)File name: imnik_MS_ProPlus2010_x64_VL.iso - 769 MB. It's TOTALLY SAFE and CLEAN!
Activate License Key:
Magic Button :
Code:
70/100 Available

2) Microsoft Office Standard 2013

[Image: wnfTwlL.jpg]

SETUP (MS):
32 bit:
DL:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://pc.cd/X7e    (*) File name:
imnik_DVD5_OFFICE_2013w_SP1_W32_English...X19-34744.ISO   - 659MB
64 bit:
DL:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://pc.cd/vgu     (*) File name: imnik_MS_Office_Standard_2013_SP1_64bit_VL_ENG_X19-34904.ISO - 760 MB
oR:
Magic Button :
Code:
N/A       (*) File name: imnik_MS_Office_Standard_2013_SP1_64bit_VL_ENG_X19-34904.ISO - 760 MB
Activate License Key:
Magic Button :
Code:
63/50 (N/A) It's out of this offer but I'm willing to send more... So just install and request for your own license... until I close this!!!

NOTE:
Please make sure you read these notes below before posting your comment, request for your own license.Thanks!
1) SETUP file(s) are SAFE and CLEAN - just got from the trusted sources and Mirrored for you.
2) In case you have your setup files (make sure it is VL version), then no need to DL
the setup file(s) above. 100% working as simply insert the license key once you got! ^:^
3) In the case you don't install after getting a key, please don't require for it, because the
key(s) not valid for long time or it will be N/A after hourly or even just LIVE for few days
after sending to you so... PLEASE!
4) Once you installation the MS Office, you can use its version full features for 30 days trial and
you can active your version currently at anytime.
5) The license key(s) are legit key(s), so you can update, back up for future re-install without any
problem.
6) I don't ask for anything from you, my friends!!! just share what I can... for our BBHF Family where I got and learning learning a lot of skills for FREE. To prevent the leaking key(s) for any purpose so I don't post the license key(s) here. If you need it just post your comment here (request), I will manage the thread and I'm going to send you after hours or just a day.
Once Again: to make sure the license key(s) are 100% working and SAVE your time, Please don't request the license when you're not ready installation MS Office on your PC. So just DL the SETUP file to meet what you're looking for, use any type of software like WinRAR or PowerISO, MagicISO to extract "SETUP.ISO" or whatever methods to work with .ISO extension.
If you have any problem during DL/installation please post your comment then I will help you out. The key(s) are 100% GENUINE and Working!!!
=== I LOVE BBHF just Like You buds! ^:^ ===
imnik
Smile

P/S: If you're VIP visit the thread:
Code:
http://BEING UPLOADED soon as possible....
to get "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013"
and "Windows 7 Enterprise - (Pro) [Legit Licenses]

Update currently : ==> Uploading is my big problem here... so Please take a time! I've been trying so far - All SETUP Files are Uploaded!!! I'm going to send you licenses after finishing my target. EVERYONE SENT REQUESTED FOR LICENSES - WILL GET YOUR ONE TODAY!!!
[b][i]Please simply following my instructions for your installation successfully for sure. I don't want you to complain for any reason my friends!!! I only share one that's real working stuffs.....PLEASE FOLLOW.....!!
July, 25 [EDT time] <==[/b]
[/i]

PLEASE! PLEASE! As said earlier, I don't ask for any thing from u my friend(s). My biggest problem is uploading the setup file(s). I can't send out license keys without setup file(s)!!! I know how I'm doing here, I don't try to abuse the forum rules or trying to get the reputation(s) or for fishing the REP(s)! They're NOTHING to me!!! SORRY FOR SAYING LIKE THAT BUT... i'M REALLY SAID TO SAY! I've just got one PM to complain about me... I'm not going to make a sale, shell or offer anything here, so I don't need for REP(s)!!! It's only thing if I'm doing something you'll love then add the REP(s) that's blue-signals to tell others who I'm here to LEARN - SHARE - HELP Each Other Out... That's all!
Once you DL the setup file to meet what you're looking for... Then Please install it as usual. It works for full features for 30 days trial while you're still getting my license key to activate it for full GENUINE version.
Please understand what I'm doing and sharing purpose!
Regards,
imnik Smile
[Image: Shodka.gif]
07-26-2014, 05:21 AM
RE:
Awesome share mate :) Max rep added+++++

I would like to get MS office 2013 64bit key.
Feeling Awesome :D
07-26-2014, 05:35 AM
RE:
Awesome share bro. Really appreciate. +5REP
07-26-2014, 05:39 AM
RE:
Thanks a lot..

i would like to get MS Office 2013 32 bit key...

Rep added...
07-26-2014, 05:42 AM
RE:
Wow! This is awesome! Would love MS Office Standard 2013. TIA
65.gif
07-26-2014, 05:43 AM
RE:
thanks man great share!!!!!!!!!
can i have it,please!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-26-2014, 06:00 AM
RE:
I would like to get MS office 2013 64 bit key.
Thank you
07-26-2014, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2014 06:04 AM by imnik.)
RE:
Hi my friends! I'm uploading the rest, plz check back and DL what you're looking for. Once you install completely you can have 30 days trial with full features. Otherwise you can post your request here (tell me exactly which version you need)... I then send you a license via PM directly after hours or not longer than a day. NO NEED PM me! Thank you! Smile
[Image: Shodka.gif]
07-26-2014, 07:16 AM
RE:
i would like the 2010 pro key please
07-26-2014, 07:25 AM
RE:
simply awesome...
+max rep
60.gif
[Image: Uh1L8dh.png][NOTE] - I Don't Use Any Of The Posted Tools, So In Case of Any Issues REPORT in Thread

58.gif