47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-06-2014, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2014 07:16 PM by kitty.)
[GET] Microsoft Office 2010 Professional + **Leaked** NO Activation and ALL Updates
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Corporate Final (FULLY ACTIVATED)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FileSize : 693 Mb
Language : English

==============================
[Software INFO: Tested on Windows 8/7/XP]
==============================

This is the leaked Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Corporate Edition. This version does NOT need activation. The installer is very simple, detailed and handy. The interface of application is completely changed, modernized and does not, in any way remind you of the previous versions.

In a few minutes the software will be installed on your computer, without any questions or other things that slow down the installation. Office 2010 Professsional Plus Corporate Edition is the most complete Microsoft toolset provided for people who must collaborate with others and work with information efficiently, regardless of location or network status.

Office Professional Plus 2010 builds on the strengths of Microsoft Office 2010, adding MS Office Groove 2010 and MS Office OneNote 2010, enabling people to collaborate and create, manage, and use information more efficiently.

- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft InfoPath 2010
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft Project 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
- Microsoft Visio 2010

================
[INSTALL NOTES]
================
1. Extract with WinRar,
2. Run setup.exe

The other listing for Office 2010 kept giving out this error: Fiddler was unable to act as a HTTP-to-FTP gateway for this response. That's why I posted this one. It was installed on Windows 64Bit 8-Core AMD Processor and it works great.

I just uploaded it to China. Let me know if it downloads and installs okay or not. I forgot I probably should zip up all the files. I'm new at this. You can't tell, can you? I think I better do that right now. All 3 have been scanned and they are clean. Rename the .exe to .txt if your computer won't let it download, then just re-name it again so it will run.

Direct AWS S3 Download

If that doesn't work I just found another thread with Office 2013 Standard here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...=2010+pro+ [/spoiler] MS Office 2010 Pro+

I've been watching the REP situation and I've noticed that if you don't ask, you don't get any. That's why everyone always reminds you at the end of the post like this: If you find this useful, please add + REPS and look how sad that little 2-digit number looks. Thanks!!
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT* Join HERE
11-06-2014, 05:54 AM
RE:
Thanks. +5Reps Added
11-06-2014, 05:54 AM
RE:
WHATS THE PASS
11-06-2014, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 10:13 AM by kitty.)
RE:
I didn't add a password because I forgot to zip it up.
If it's asking for one then it's that bfdb but that has changed to 14a4 now.
11-06-2014, 07:22 AM
RE:
WinXP 32
When installing I get the error "The language on this package is not supported by this system"

Also it is harder to unpack the zip. 7zip wont do it
30.gif
11-06-2014, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 10:11 AM by kitty.)
RE:
I'm uploading a completely new file already packed with WinRar.
Should be done in 30 minutes. Sorry about the delay.

The new .rar file is there now and according to AVG it's all clean and safe.
I also scanned the latest version of WinRAR 5.0 and ImgBurn - BOTH clean and safe.

I think I did this backwards but it's all done now. Let's hope it works for everyone!!
11-06-2014, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 01:47 AM by Bubble-Tea.)
RE:
The RAR have what for an password? the bfdb and the usal dont work.
11-07-2014, 01:46 AM
RE:
He does not answer he corrected his previous post, next time I quote my question.
Now all think I can not read.
11-07-2014, 02:31 AM
RE:
kitty,why 2 of 3 downloads are .exe files.
One is a .rar
You offer a iso but is .exe
No one trust a big .exe file
11-08-2014, 06:13 AM
RE:
(11-07-2014 02:31 AM)Bubble-Tea Wrote:  kitty,why 2 of 3 downloads are .exe files.
One is a .rar
You offer a iso but is .exe
No one trust a big .exe file
Yes, I know what you mean. This uploading to share files is alot more difficult that it looks. I ran a scanner on all 3 and they came out clean. The latest version of WinRAR works really good. You can see all the files before you unzip them so you know if you have the right one or not. You can also extract to smart file which means it knows whether to make another file or if there is already one made. I had no idea there was an extraction code on that one or why.

I'm going to put the WinRAR and Office10 on Amazon S3 - the translate to Engish isn't worth the time it takes to figure out what they want. 10TB free and now I now why!!
55.gif

66.gif