38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-25-2014, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 06:14 PM by megpite.)
RE:
(06-17-2014 11:57 PM)WorldWarrior Wrote:  
(05-22-2013 03:03 AM)jbrown63 Wrote:  To criticize Paul Anthony:

Limitations are normal - this world is NOT one without limits.
Hey Johnny. The world is as expansive or as limiting as WE make it.

Rep given for this share.4

Now to my highly personal perspective on Dr Anthony and his teachings ...

Not trying to convince you to think any differently (or maybe I am?), but realize that there's more money in the world for everyone, BUT not everyone will get a share for various socio-economic reasons, but that doesn't change the fact that there's unlimited abundance in the world.

About 15 years ago I was working menial jobs e.g. in kitchens, hotels as a valet etc, and this was with my college degree. Then one day I decided that this was not the way to live life.

So I refocused and I just happened to come across one of his products.

It changed my life.

These days I get paid anywhere from $1,000 to $2,500 a day working with corporate clients, and I work 5 days a week with my ***** among my corporate clients. I've done this for the last 15 years with no additional education, network, connections or anything that normally would be described as possibly giving me an edge.

And it all started with APPLYING what Dr Anthony teaches. I took it almost as a religion (just to emphasize how much faith I have in the approaches he teaches). It's about what we CHOOSE to BELIEVE.

In case you're wondering "What the heck are you doing on BBHF then if you're doing as good as you claim?"

I discovered how the world of marketing works through BH sites and since then, I've learned a lot of 'street smarts' that have helped and continue to help me establish credibility and ultimately earn the kind of money I make. BH forums are like 'Universities of Life' and you can learn more through sharing with others and others sharing with you too.

So I doubt if there's a monetary amount I will ever earn that will make me decide to leave the world of BH.

BH and BBHF forever Cool !
Hi sir.

Can you tell me what the product do you listen?

And thanks a lot.

+Reps to you. Cool

Here another mirror's.

Found on Google. Lol

Magic Button :
Code:
http://bearbusinessacademy.com/innergame/
10-02-2014, 07:15 AM
RE:
Look here and stop searching - this is what you wanna learn!
Nice Share!
10-02-2014, 09:28 AM
RE:
Wow thanks this is one of the best downloads I have seen on here in a while
10-10-2014, 01:29 PM
RE:
Nice share reps added
10-18-2014, 05:25 PM
RE:
Thanks for this amazing share! Rep+ added
76.gif
02-10-2015, 03:11 PM
RE:
Megpite is right
and One is number one for uploading this gem!
Robert Anthony's stuff works period.
02-10-2015, 06:17 PM
RE:
This is a great share. Many thanks. Rep added
02-13-2015, 02:12 PM
RE:
Thank you very much, this is a great share.
05-05-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: [GET] Mastering Your Inner Game – An Owner’s Manual For Your Mind - Dr. Robert Anthony
thank you soooo much what a great share, top reps added
07-09-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: [GET] Mastering Your Inner Game – An Owner’s Manual For Your Mind - Dr. Robert Anthony
@megpite

Thanks for the links to the direct download. They are still working and I was able to grab the entire course from that site.

Interesting discussion here with some people both pro and con to the Law of Attraction mindset.

I for one am a firm believer and have see the effects in my own life. When I changed my attitude and started focusing on having clear goals in life and believing that I could get them, things started happening for me in a very positive way.

This does not mean that you can just have a goal and then sit on the sofa and eat cookies all day and expect that the Universe will deliver to your door exactly what you want. It means that you still need to be taking action. You need to be watching for things happening around you and see the opportunity that pops up that will help to bring you closer to your goals.

It means you need to work on them, keep them in your mind and pushing towards them.

Thanks for the share.

Have a Great Day.

G.S.
8.gif
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.

60.gif