53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-27-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: [GET] Mashup Mastermind + Webinar Slides - Ashly Lorenzana [pdf,jpgs]
(01-27-2014 01:43 AM)jamzman Wrote:  
(01-26-2014 08:42 PM)Animal88 Wrote:  The first two of these seem to be corrupted. The third one is OK.
Video 1 :
Magic Button :
Code:
http://billionuploads.com/phxmocb25hdk
Video 2 :
Magic Button :
Code:
http://billionuploads.com/xyj70ocp7pa9
Video 3 :
Magic Button :
Code:
http://billionuploads.com/z8pakq1huoe8
day 1 and day 2 still don't play. VLC and handbrake doesn't recognise them (amongst other players)...
01-28-2014, 02:41 AM
RE:
Original post has been uploaded with new direct download links for all files including webinar replays.

Make mirrors.
01-30-2014, 07:16 AM
Hey guys, the webinars have been fixed and should now play fine in Windows Media Player. Apparently gotowebinar adds a funky codec to the video files when they save them...sorry 'bout that. Original links should work now.

Flattered that you shared it here, thanks.
01-30-2014, 07:33 AM
(01-30-2014 07:16 AM)ashloren Wrote:  Hey guys, the webinars have been fixed and should now play fine in Windows Media Player. Apparently gotowebinar adds a funky codec to the video files when they save them...sorry 'bout that. Original links should work now.

Attention product owners who happen to read this - Ashly here is a prime example of someone who realizes the benefits of word of mouth and underground scenes. So stop being complete fu.cktards about your products being shared. If your products are as good as you claim they are, people on the blackhat scene will support your work with their wallets.

Kudos, Ashly.
01-30-2014, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 08:59 AM by Jamzman AKA Shurik'n.)
(01-30-2014 07:16 AM)ashloren Wrote:  Hey guys, the webinars have been fixed and should now play fine in Windows Media Player. Apparently gotowebinar adds a funky codec to the video files when they save them...sorry 'bout that. Original links should work now.

I upload your videos to not make you pay alot on your traffic consuming, sounds like you're a honest woman about sharing your product, i read the first lines of your product and i'm willing to buy it, now your appearance and kindness proof it to me, that i will definitely buy it :)
63.gif

More exclusive shares! Click Here
07-20-2014, 06:43 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing this piece. You rock!
08-03-2014, 09:41 AM
RE:
Downloading the webinars from the OP kept locking up on me.
I changed browsers from Chrome to IE and feeling returned to my extremities.

Thanks for the effort to Ashloren and OP.

25.gif
Free counters!